About Jung Daehyun

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD8OhjUx7c0

 

You saw the four boys sitting in the sofa. Himchan was playing chess with Yongguk while Youngjae was

strumming the guitar and Jongup eating sweet. Himchan looked up from his game. 

"Oh Minah and someone I don't know is here." he said and pointed at the two of you. Everyone turned

their attention to you. "Come sit." Yongguk said. 

 

You sat down awkwardly. "I can't believe this is your house." you said to Yongguk. Yongguk chuckled. 

"Do you want something to drink or eat?" Himchan asked and 'ate' Yongguk's tower. 

"No thanks we're fine." you rubbed your stomach. 

 

"So you want to learn about Daehyun?" Youngjae asked looking at you. "Well not learn...to know more

about him." you said chuckling. "That's learning." Youngjae shot you a look. "Ok ok learn." you sighed. 

"Who is he?" Yongguk pointed at Zelo. "Annyeonghaseyo I'm Choi Junhong." Zelo slighly bowed. 

 

"Junhong-ah this is Yongguk,Himchan,Yongguk and Jongup." you said pointing each one. 

"Nice to meet you." Zelo said. "Oh now I know the reason why Daehyun ignored you." 

Youngjae said. All heads turned to him. "Why?" you said. "Don't you guys remember before?" 

he said. "With Hyemi?" he raised an eyebrow. The three boys were trying to think 

while you and Zelo were totally confused. 

 

"Come on try to remember!" Youngjae smacked their heads. "Yah don't do that to your hyungs!" 

Yongguk and Himchan shouted. "Oh I remember." Jongup said. "Is she the girl that was Daehyun

hyung's girlfriend and caught her cheating with some other dude?" Jongup said. 

 

"Bravo Jongup you genius not like your hyungs who's memory is like a golden fish." 

Youngjae shot the 2 boys a look. "YAH." Himchan and Yongguk said and punched Youngjae's arm. 

"Ouch." he winced in pain. "Yes but that does always Daehyun do. Get a girlfriend and cheat on her 

with some other girl?" you said. "Yes but Hyemi was his very first girlfriend. I think he just 

followed her moves."Himchan said satisfied he punched Youngjae. 

 

"He must have been hurt a lot." Yongguk said. "So one day Daehyun totally ignored Hyemi so much 

that Hyemi moved to Japan." Youngjae said tuning his guitar. "Once he court a girl and been caught

with some other guy he ingnores her." he continued. "But we saw something different to you." 

Himchan said smiling. "Huh?" you said. "You will find it soon." he smiled. 

 

"Daehyun has a lot of problems. Problems about love,family and business. His mother is so strict."

Jongup shivered. "Even Yongguk hyung is afraid of her." Youngjae said. Yongguk sighed. 

"Yah Yoo Youngjae can't you stop embarassing me?!" Yongguk shouted. 

"His mom?" you asked. They nodded. "His mother wants Daehyun to inherit their business

and has organized many arranged marriage. Good that he can escape it until now." 

 

"You know who's the owner of the school?" Himchan asked. "Who?" you titled your head. 

"Daehyun's father." he said. Your mouth with Zelo hang open. "Is he that rich?" you shouted. 

They all nodded. "Wow." you said. Zelo felt some what uncomfortable. 

 

"But poor that Daehyun kid." Yongguk lowered his head. "He's solving his problems with 

girls and alcohol." he continued shooking his head. "Wow I didn't know." you murmured. 

"Ok that's for now. I think you learn a lot. Hope you don't say this to Daehyun." Jongup said. 

 

"Thank you so much." you said. "We will leave now." you said and bowed with Zelo. 

 

"We will  cab for you." they said. "Thank you." Zelo said. 

You were in the cab when you spoke. "Wow I don't want to fall in love." you said sighing. 

"I'm afraid I will get hurt like Daehyun." you continued. "You know you should." Zelo said without 

looking at you. "You should fall in love. If you do. You will feel a different feeling. A feeling like

your heartbeat will beat faster than usual. You will blush etc. If you're already with that special

person. You will feel happiness. You will always smile and laugh. It's a great feeling.

But when that person is with someone else. You feel sadness, pain, jealousy." he said.

 

You were amazed by Zelo's words. "Yah you're in love right?!" you said chuckling. "With who?"

you asked squealing. "Someone special." he smiled. "Yah tell me!" you said. "That's the only 

secret I kept from you." he smirked. "Aish fine. It's personal." you pouted. Zelo chuckled.

 

You arrived at the house. "Goodnight Junhong." you said and went to your room.

"Goodnight." he waved. 

 

After you changed. You went in your desk to fix some papers for school. You noticed a bracelet.

"I was not able to give it to him." you said. "I didn't know he was so hurt." you touched the 

silver bracelet. You noticed there was a word written. "Jung Daehyun & Kim Hyemi" 

You heart started aching. "Why it is so pain?" you touched your heart. 

You remembered Yongguk's words.

"He must have been hurt a lot." 

 

You sighed and placed it back to its place and went to your bed. *Goodnight world.*