Busan

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-t3T5g6R7Q

 

One year passed just like that. A lot of things happened that year.

 

Daehyun thankfully recovered from his parents death after a long period of you

trying to cheer him up. You would always go out on dates and have fun with him.

You would always show him your powerful aegyo and he would smile or laugh everytime.

 

Daehyun decided on mixing your company and his own that he inherited from his parents

making that company the largest and richest in Korea. You were living like kings and queens. 

Daehyun had moved in your mansion and felt happy as you were the first and the last person

he sees everyday. 

 

On the other side of the coin. Zelo returned to Seoul and had became a kpop superstar.

He debuted as solo artist and he was successful since he was winning non-stop in music shows and charts. 

He finally made his dream come true. His love life should wait since he wasn't allowed to date. 

Zelo still had you in a big part of his heart but he just waited for the right woman for him. 

He knew you were happy with Daehyun.

 

You would always watch Zelo in the tv and felt happy to where he reached until now.

There would be days where he was visiting you and told you about how fangirls are following him 

around and talk about his successful carrier. You were really proud of your bestfriend. 

 

 

Today Daehyun had arranged a trip for you two. "Where are we going anyways? You haven't

told me yet! I'm dying here! I want to know!" the stubborn you talked. Daehyun chuckled 

as he took your luggage and put on the car. You hopped on the car and Daehyun started 

the engine. "Yah oppa!" you continiously poked his arm. 

 

"You will learn...soon. Arasso?" Daehyun smirked. "Aish better not be something dangerous."

you crossed your arms pouting. "Eii so cute." Daehyun pinched your cheeks laughed. 

You rolled your eyes and chuckled.

 

Hours passed and the sky got darker. You had fallen asleep while Daehyun was driving. 

He looked at your sleeping face and smiled. "We're here." Daehyun announced. 

You pinched your eyebrows and opened your eyes. You yawned. 

"Where are we?" you asked while streching. 

 

"Busan." Daehyun whispered grinning. Your eyes rounded. "Really?!" you hopped off the car.

Daehyun brought you in the best sea of Busan. You glanced at the calm waves. "Wow." 

you took a deep breath of the fresh air. It was magically beautiful. "So beautiful." you whispered.

Daehyun put his hands on his pockets and smiled beside you. "Glad you like it." 

 

"Hey I have a surprise for you." Daehyun said grinning as he lightly kicked the sand. 

You turned to him. "What it is?" you got excited. "First I should put a cloth in your eyes." 

Daehyun said and pulled from his pocket a cloth and covered your eyes. 

 

"This is so old fashion Jung Daehyun." you laughed. "Ok lead me." you put your hands in the front.

Daehyun chuckled at your reaction. "Ok here we go." Daehyun went infront of you and interwined

your hands with his. You both started walking. 

 

"We're here." Daehyun said and took out the cloth in your eyes. Daehyun run and grabbed the mic.

You adjusted your eyes into the lighting and lifted your head. You looked around at the scene.

There was a table in the middle designed prettily just for you two. There were flowers everywhere

and candles that made it all more romantic. 

 

You glanced at Daehyun who was standing in a little stage with a mic on his hand surrounded

by violin players. "This is for you Minah." Daehyun said and pointed at you. 

You giggled and he started singing. His wonderful voice was just amazing as he sang his 

favourite song of 4men 'Baby Baby' 

 

You stared at him as he sang to you. All that love and passion in his eyes as he stared at you

lovingly you could feel it. Daehyun just loved you so much.

 

You were the one who changed him into different person. 

You were the one who thought him how to properly love a person. 

You were the one who caused him pain and jealousy.

But you were the one also who gave him true love and care. 

 

He finished his song and you cheered. "My boyfriend is so cool!" you made a thumbs up. 

Daehyun chuckled and held you hand. "Let's go eat." Daehyun pushed the sit for you.

"Thank you." you smiled. 

 

After the dinner that was delicious you and Daehyun decided to take a walk beside the sea.

You took off your shoes and enjoyed the cold water under your feet. You were walking with

Daehyun swaying hands. Everything was so wonderful. The feeling of being in love and being 

loved by someone was a great feeling. 

 

"Minah." Daehyun called. You looked at him while walking. "Uhm?" 

"I'm sorry. Thank you and I love you." Daehyun stopped walking and held your both hands. 

"I'm sorry that I hurted you. Thank you for changing me and I love you with all my heart." 

Daehyun kissed your hand. You cupped his face. "I love you too." you pinched his cheeks. 

 

"Will you love me your whole life?" he asked. "I will love you my whole life." you answered.

Daehyun smiled and started kneeling. *Ohmygod don't tell me.* you thought.

Daehyun pulled a ring from his pocket and showed it to you. The proposal.

 

"Park Minah. Will you marry me?" he asked while looking deeply in your eyes. 

You gasped and covered your mouth. You found yourself nodding continiously. 

"Yes I will." you said. Those three words.

That decision of spending your whole life with the person you love. 

 

Daehyun smiled brightly at your response, took your hand and put on the ring. 

You looked at it. It fit perfectly in your finger. "I love you Minah so so so much."

Daehyun hugged you. "I love you Daehyun so so so much." you hugged him tighlty.

 

He lifted your waist and twirled you around. "Yah Jung Daehyun put me down!" 

you squealed while Daehyun was laughing. He put you down and cupped your face. 

He leaned in and kissed you sweetly. 

 

You remembered every memory with Daehyun through the kiss. 

The time when you first met him. The time when you found out his attitude. 

When you two get closer. Zelo confession and your rejection to him. Revealing feelings. 

Daehyun's parents. Kim Hyemi, your hardworking mom. 

 

And now your beautiful relationship with your future husband. Jung Daehyun. 

 

You broke the kiss and hugged him tightly. 

*Thanks for changing me into a better person.* Daehyun thought.

*Thanks for letting me know the meaning of love.* you thought.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeahh! My second fanfic is finally done! Thank you so much to all of you.

I want to thank especially all my subscribers and my readers for supporting this story! 

And thank you also to those you made the posters!

 

Can you please guys UPVOTE?

Please click here----> http://www./334353

Thank you in advance! 

 

 

MY OTHER STORIES: 

Mommy's Girl

 

Me?! A Μember of Α KPOP Girl Group?!

 

The Wolf Prince's Princess

*NEW STORY* The Sun and The Moon 

 

THANK YOU GUYS! LOVE YOU ALL! <3 BYEBYE!