His girlfriend

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHhi6g1Glhw

 

You wore your uniform and tied your hair in a ponytail. You checked your bag to see if your books were there 

and went down. "Is umma still sleeping? She should be awake by now." you said as you put cold milk from the

ref to the glass. Minutes later your mother came down already dressed for work. "Oh? Minah you're already 

awake?" your mother asked surprised. "Uhm yeah.." you rubbed your neck. Your mother titled her head

and walked to stove to fix breakfast. *Weird.* she thought. *Seriously if I got caught they're dead.* 

you pressed your lips in a thin line and sighed. 

 

"Were you doing something this morning?" your mother asked as she flipped the egg. 

"Eh? NothingWhy?" you asked getting nervous trying to act normal. Your mother gave you the plate with 

the egg and raised an eyebrow. "Really?" she asked. "Yeah umma!Stop asking." you started eating. 

 

"Im leaving now. Bye." you left the house and started walking. You remembered the morning incident.

Daehyun's face infront of you. You blushed and slapped your face. "Aish" you shook your head. 

You were passing by the road when a black car honked. You jumped from shock. 

 

"Yah why-" Daehyun stopped when he saw you. "Minah?"  he took off his sunglasses. 

You opened your eyes to clearly see if that was Daehyun. *It's Daehyun.* Daehyun parked his car

on the side to let the other cars passed and stepped out. You looked at him pokerfaced. 

"You drive?" you said emotionless. "Yeah you wanna ride?" he offered. "No thanks. I'm getting the

bus." you said and walked to the bus station. 

 

Daehyun shook his head. "No one is rejecting Jung Daehyun's ride." he shook his head smiling and 

went to get you. "Minah!" you heard someone shouted. You turned around. Daehyun was running.

"Ah wae?!" you shouted to him. "You know there are a lot of people here and the bus will be full 

for sure. " Daehyun said. You still looked at him emotionless even thought your heart was pounding

weirdly. "Plus there are many erts and stealers these days." he whispered to your ear. 

 

Your eyes rounded and your crossed your chest. *Got you.* Daehyun smirked. 

"I'm so scared!!" you were imitating those scared girls in dramas. Daehyun was nodding but stopped

when he understand you. "You were waiting I would say. 'Daehyun oppa please take me to your ride'"

you acted scared. "Right?" you smirked. "Well no. The bus is here. Now bye." you waved and went in the

bus chuckling. Daehyun was dumbfounded. He stared at you while you stuck out your tongue. 

The bus left. *I will not fall to your trap Mr. Playboy.* you chuckled.

 

"Pfft.." Daehyun smirked. "Playing hard to get? Well let's see." he rubbed his hands and drove to school.

 

"Girls girls it's Daehyun oppa!!" you were all in the school canteen since it was break. 

You massaged your temples when you heard Daehyun's name and people screaming. You continued eating. 

*I feel like I'm going deaf by all this screams.* you rolled your eyes. 

 

The screaming seemed to come closer you. You looked up. Daehyun was infront of you. 

"What?" you said. You noticed familiar faces in the back. *Are they going school here too?I didn't notice it*

Himchan,Yongguk,Jongup and Youngjae waved at you. You smiled at them and looked back to Daehyun

with an expressionless face. You could here whispers around.

"Why are they talking to her?" "What's their relationship with her?" 

 

Daehyun took your hand. "Ah why I'm eating can't you see?" you pointed with your spoon. 

"How can that girl stay calm?!" a girl said. "Luckyy." you heard other girls. 

"Leave your food and come with us." Daehyun said. "Where?" you closed your eyes. 

"Where just going to tell you something." Yongguk said. "Fine." you stood up. 

 

You looked at up the crowd that was around your table. "Everyone spilt up." Himchan said. 

At his command everybody listen. "Thanks." you smiled. "So what it is about?" you asked. 

"We want to thank you for this morning." Yongguk said and smiled. "Ah that was nothing." 

you said. "We have a gift for you." Jongup said. "Gift?" you asked curious. He nodded. 

You ate your rice.

 

"Everyone listen up." Daehyun said. "She Park Minah. Is officially my girlfriend!" he said. 

You choked when you heard it. *What did he said?!!* "WHAT?!" you said as rice spit out. 

"NO-" you said but Daehyun covered your mouth. "Ok that's what I wanted to say." 

Daehyun said. He took off his hand and smirked at you. "Yah! What are you saying?!" you

stood up. "That's our gift." Youngjae said. Your mouth hang open. 

 

"But I didn't even agree!" you shouted. "Well just enjoy it." Himchan patted your shoulder. 

"Yeah enjoy it." Daehyun slung an arm around your neck. You blushed but quickly reacted. 

You took off his arm. "Yah Mr. Playboy." you said. Daehyun raised an eyebrow. 

"I'm not your girlfriend. I know that you have more girlfriends. You know that 4-timer is bad for the

heart." you pouted and was about to leave when Daehyun grabbed your wrist. 

 

Daehyun closed his eyes and sighed. "If I end up with them would you be my girlfriend?" 

His friends were surprised. "What did just Daehyun told?" Youngjae whispered to Himchan. 

"To have only one girlfriend?" Himchan said. 

 

"Maybe who knows. But remember I'm not your girlfriend. " you said and left. 

 

You went to the garden and leaned on the railing. You touched your heart. *Was I so rude?* 

you pouted. *Daehyun just play with hearts.* you sighed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment & Subscribe!<3 Thanks for reading!