That Little Park

Busan Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgdImfdQ-nI

 

"Did you and Minah broke up already?" Mrs Jung asked when Daehyun arrived home.

Daehyun pinched his eyebrows and turned to his mother. "What?" Daehyun whispered 

confused. "Did she broke up with you?" she repeated while flipping her magazine. 

"No." Daehyun shook his head. "Eh?She told me-" Mrs Jung stopped when she realized her words.

 

"What did she told you?" Daehyun walked towards her. "Well I will not hide it. Minah 

was supposed to break up with you today." Mrs Jung admitted. "What?" he muttered 

under his breath. "But she didn't. She figure out my relationship with Hyemi and were

kinda over." he sadly said with a confusing look. 

 

"Why would she break up with me?I know she loves me." Daehyun wondered. 

"I don't know." Mrs Jung shrugged and continued flipping her magazine with that innocent look. 

 

Daehyun stormed into his room and laid on his bed covering his face. 

*What's happening?* he sighed. 

 

Meanwhile you and Zelo had arrived home. You felt exhausted from today and once you 

entered the house, you immediately stromed into your room without a greet to your

mom, who was waiting in the sofa. 

 

"What with her?" your mother asked Zelo. "Well she found out that Daehyun cheated on her." 

Zelo clenched his fist. "Daehyun?That's unbelievable!How could he- He loves Minah!

I can see that!" your mother facepalmed herself. Zelo just found himself nodding.

 

"Junhong-ah please take care of her." your mother patted gently his shoulder. 

"I will Mrs Kim." Zelo nodded. "Thank you." your mother smiled and went to her room.

 

You had change into more comfortable clothes and sat on your bed. 

You glanced at your cellphone. Full of Daehyun's calls and messages begging for explanation.

You took a deep breath and thought about today's happenings. 

 

*What if were really not meant to be?* you thought. 

 

It was already late at night. You were still wide awake as you look over your phone

that had been ringing and beeping the whole time. You just stared at the phone. 

*I'm sorry it's my fault too somehow.* 

 

Meanwhile Daehyun was in the state of dying. "Minah answer the phone." he pleaded.

He called one last time and gave up. *I think I should leave her alone for a while.* 

He sighed and headed out. 

 

With both your feelings controlling you and Daehyun went secretly out. 

You both just let your feet walk for you. Without knowing the two of you arrived in

that little park near your neighborhood. 

 

That little park which started everything. 

 

You passed by the other side while Daehyun passed from the other side. 

 

The two of you walked with your head lowered and stopped as you felt presence infront of you.

You lifted your head and was speechless. *Is this really Daehyun or it's just me?* 

you titled your hand and slowly poked his cheek. *IT'S REALLY HIM!*

 

You shockly stepped back. Daehyun remained silent as he stared at you. 

You look down and was about to pass by him but he grabbed your wrist.

"You were going to break up with me tonight right?" Daehyun coldly said. 

 

That unfamiliar tone of him. 

 

You didn't know what to say and just stayed there. Daehyun made you face him. 

You look at him then looked away. "Why aren't you saying anything?" he asked. 

"Yeah I was." you finally said. Daehyun released your hand surprised. 

 

"So mom was right. " Daehyun whispered. "Why?" he continued asking. 

"That's none of your business." you sniffed looking away. "None of my business?

Are you serious?" Daehyun raised his voice. You closed your eyes and spoke. 

 

"You know? The time you and Hyemi were talking was the right moment for me 

to go in. I finally learned everything about you. Was your love for me just a 

game? You were never honest to me." you sniffed as you started tearing up and looked away.

 

"Were you?" Daehyun answered back. You looked at him. 

"You wanted to break up with me because of your family right? You never wanted

help from me. You just went to do everything alone. Without me. You accepted 

my mom's offer because of your family. You should have told me! I would have helped

you!A relationship is were two people helps each other!" Daehyun messed his hair up. 

 

A tear slipped to your cheek and you wiped it. "Family goes first to me." you spoke. 

"Is your family still first if I get married with Hyemi?" Daehyun straightly said. 

You froze. You paused for a little bit and spoke. "Yes." you looked away. 

 

"So you don't care." Daehyun titled his head. "No." you lied. Daehyun looked at you

deeply in the eyes. You avoided his eyes. "Just go marry her." you crossed your arms

feeling stupid about what you just said. *What the heck Minah?* you thought. 

 

"Is that what you really want?" Daehyun asked. You sighed and just nodded. 

"Arasso." Daehyun said and left the park. You sat down feeling all stupid about

what you just did. *Pabo pabo.* you hit your head as you sobbed.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------