Moving

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYUFkrHAmMM

 

"Minah! Bring me your luggage!" your mom shouted from down. You were sitting down to your bed staring at the

ceiling. *Are we really going to leave this place?* you thought and sighed. "Aish that girl not listening again."

your mother went to your room. "Yah!I told you to bring your luggage down!" she shouted which startled you.

"Aish umma you scared me!" you said. "Now go take your luggage down!You must be helping me!" your mother

said. "Arata arata I'm taking it!" you stood up and took your black luggage down murmuring.

 

[A/N] "Arata" means "ok" in Busan. Like in Seoul is "Arasso" 

 

"This is the last bag." you dropped it down and wiped the tiny sweat in your forehead. "Alright let's go." 

your mother stared at the empty house you did the same. Memories passed both your mind and both smiled.

"I will miss this place." your mother said picking up the bag on her hands. "Me too." you smiled and helped 

your mother. She closed the door. 

 

Mother and daughter arrived at the bus station. *I wonder where is he?* you tapped your watch. 

The bus was already here. "Let's go in Minah." your mother said. "Wait for a little." you said and pressed

your lips in a thin line. 

 

"MINAH WAIT!!" someone shouted running to the crowd. Your eyes rounded. *Junhong* you turned

back. Zelo stopped infront of you and took deep breaths. "I'm happy I'm not late." he smiled. You smiled.

"Take care there arata?" Zelo said placing a hand on your shoulder. "I will." you nodded smiling. 

 

"I will miss you."  he said looking deeply in your eyes. You paused for a bit and smacked his head. 

"I will miss you too pabo!" you laughed. He rubbed the sore spot. "Until when are you going to do that?"

he chuckled. "I don't know forever?" you both laughed.

 

"Minah! come on!" your mother shouted.  "I have to go now pabo." you said. Zelo suddenly hugged you.

You froze for a little then hugged him back. You pulled back. "Thanks Junhong." you said.

"For what?" he asked.  "For being there whenever I'm sad or happy." "That's nothing you pabo." 

he ruffled your head. 

 

"Bye." you sighed and went inside the bus. You sat on the window and saw Zelo waving at you. 

*Goodbye Busan. Let's see how Seoul will be.* you thought and the bus left. 

*I'm going to follow you Minah just wait. Your bestfriend will be there.* Zelo smiled and left.