Ignored?

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW9b6MGeixQ

 

Sunday passed by quickly. Daehyun had left your house complaining and pouting about Zelo and you. 

Good thing your mother didn't notice when she came home anything since you woke up earlier than everyone. 

In the afternoon you decided with Zelo to go to enroll him to your school. The principal said that he can

start on Monday. You two happily left the building.

 

The next day you woke up early since you had school. You put your uniform and headed downstairs.

Zelo was already awake sitting in the table with your mother having breakfast. Zelo looked up 

from his food. "Oh Minah come sit." he said. You sat on the table. Your breakfast was already 

in the plate. "Junhong cooked that." your mother pointed at the egg and bacon. 

 

"Really?" you were surprised. You taste it and your eyes widened. "Wow this is DAEBAK." you said. 

"How come you know how to cook here but not in Busan?" you chuckled. "Well I was practicing." 

he smiled proudly. "Wow our Junhong has changed." you clapped and laughed. 

 

"Ok kids finish your food so you can go now school." your mother said. "I'm done." you and Zelo said. 

"Let's go Junhong." you said and picked up your bag as he picked his own. 

 

"The school is so different with people yesterday seemed hunted." Zelo said. You nodded. "Yeah."

You two were walking in the school. "Yah who is that with Daehyun's girlfriend?" whispers can be heard.

People were staring the both at you. "Minah why are they looking at us weirdly?" Zelo whispered in 

your ear. You just stayed emotionless. "Maybe because you're new and you have looks and you're with 

me Daehyun's 'girlfriend' " you said. "Oh yeah they believe you're with Daehyun." he nodded understanding. 

 

"Oh and I have looks. Thank you Minah." he smirked. "Yah!" you shouted at him. Zelo chuckled 

and place an arm around your neck. People became alert. "Is she cheating on our Daehyun oppa?" 

you heard a girl saying. You rolled your eyes and went in the big building. 

 

"It's good thing we're in the same class!" you clapped your hands and walked backwards.

"Minah careful-" Zelo shouted. You stepped back and stepped someone. You immediately bowed. 

"Sorry." you said and looked at the shoes. *This is Daehyun's shoes.* you thought. You looked up.

"Daehyun." you said. He just looked at you and left. He didn't even say hi or smile. 

 

You felt weird. "What's with him?" you rubbed your neck. "Yah did you see that Daehyun ignored her!"

you heard. "Maybe they're not together anymore!" some girls squealed.

"What's wrong with him?" Zelo said beside you. You tiltled your head thinking. 

*Did something happen?* 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys short chapter :( anyways Comment & Subscribe! thank you <3