Janitor's Closet

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE5GgHJF8HY

 

"Minah come on now! We're going to be late!" your mother said as she and Zelo were

getting ready to head the company. "Where is that girl?" your mother shook her head. 

Zelo pinched his eyebrows and started walking towards your room. 

 

You took off the blanket that was over you and looked around in panic. 

*I don't wanna go work.* you pouted. *I'm going to see Daehyun and I don't like that.*

you shook your head and darted under your blankets nervously as you heard your mom's call. 

 

Zelo gently knocked the door of your room. "I'm sick!" you shouted lying. 

Zelo pinched his eyebrows and opened the door. "You're sick?" Zelo came near you.

"Uhm yeah." you gave him a tiny smile. "You really think I would believe?" Zelo raised his eyebrows.

"You're so bad in acting Minah." Zelo chuckled. You angrily pouted at him. 

 

"Stand up!" Zelo started pulling you by your legs. "Choi Junhonggg!" you groaned.

"Be ready arasso? See you down." Zelo left laughing. "Aish." you messed up your hair in annoyance. 

"Yah Choi Junhong you don't know why I don't want to go work." you told to yourself and got ready.

 

You and Zelo bickered non-stop about waking you up that even the driver was getting annoyed. 

"Hey guys can you please stop it?" your mother massaged her temples. You both stopped

talking. "Sorry." you and Zelo said. You sent a glare at Zelo and he playfully stuck his tongue out. 

 

You arrived at the building. You gulped as you stared at the entrance. 

*There is a possibility of seeing Daehyun around.* you bit your lip nervously. 

"Hey let's go in. Why are you just standing there?" Zelo shook his hand and grabbed your hand.

 

You entered and you immediately started looking around feeling anxious. 

*Please let him not be here.* you prayed. As always you greeted the workers with a smile. 

Thankfully he wasn't around and you all entered the same elevator that you saw Daehyun. 

*Don't remind me.* you rolled your eyes. 

 

After the whole bunch of hard works you finally finished. The sun set and some workers

were going home. Your mother went home first after insisting of helping you but your stubborn

self didn't let her and just told her to go home and rest. She was sure tired. 

 

Meanwhile Zelo stayed beside you also doing works. He offered helping after an hour when

your mother left. You couldn't handle anymore and you just agreed on him to help. 

Zelo would throw some jokes and you laughed wholeheartedly. You enjoyed it. 

 

Zelo and you went down the elevator. *4. 3. 2. 1.* you once again counted the floors. 

*0* The bell dinged and the doors open. You closed tightly your eyes whishing Daehyun

wasn't in your front you. "Hey the man wants to go in." you snapped out of your thoughts

when Zelo tapped your shoulder. *Man?* you still had your eyes closed. 

*Don't tell me it's Daehyun* you gulped and slowly opened your eyes.

 

It wasn't him but his co-janitor. You lightly bowed and get out while the janitor went in

thanking you. You sighed in relief. "What's wrong with you?" Zelo titled his head. 

"No...Nothing." you shook your head. "Let's go." you walked towards the exit looking around.

*Weird.* Zelo shrugged. 

 

You hopped on Zelo's car but as he went in you suddenly gasped. "Hey wait! I forget something!"

you panicked. "It's a folder about the selling and I need to complete today. I'm so stupid." 

you hit yourself and went outside. 

 

"Junhong-ah don't wait for me anymore!Go to your practice arasso?" you said to him from 

the window. "You're sure?" Zelo asked. "Yeah I will just call the driver to pick me up." 

you smiled. "Arasso." Zelo smiled and drove off waving at you. 

 

You waved at him and run in. Once again you took the elevator going up. 

Everything about Daehyun appearance faded in your mind. That folder filled it up.

You forget him on being in the building. 

 

You unlocked your office and took the folders. *Thanks God I didn't forget.* You sighed in relief. 

You with a big smile on your face decided on taking the stairs. Everything was dark when you

stepped on the last step. "I shouldn't have taken the stairs." you murmured feeling goosebumps.

 

You were about to go upstairs when you heard a sound. "Ok this is getting scary." you gulped. 

Curiosity was getting over you and you started walking towards the darkness. There

was a little light on the end and you just run as fast as you can towards that. 

 

You walked in the small room. The noise was coming from here. You stepped a little closer

at the coming noise when the light and door closed. The janitor without knowing someone

was in the janitor's closet locked the door. Your eyes rounded. Everything was mad dark. 

 

"Oh my god." you whispered at the same time with an other voice. Your eyes widened 

even more. "Who's there?!" you panicked. "Minah?" a panicked voice spoke. 

*Oh no. Jung Daehyun.* you thought. 

 

Daehyun tried finding the switch and the light. You pinched your eyebrows and

lifted your head. "Minah." Daehyun softly whispered. You remained silent as you stare at him. 

You turned back and tried opening the door. "Is someone out there?!" you shouted. 

 

You weren't ready on facing him. The love and hate was returning back to you. 

"Someone open this door!" you continiously knocked the door. You didn't want

to stay with him once again locked in and with those feelings of yours. 

 

"Minah stop." Daehyun spoke. You didn't listen him and kicked the door. "OPENN!" 

you pleaded. You hardly knocked as tears formed in your eyes. Tears of the past.

 

"STOP!YOU WILL HURT YOURSELF!" Daehyun shouted as he grabbed your hands.

You were face to face now. You let your tears flow and let yourself to fell down. 

"Why did you appear?" you whispered. Daehyun stared at you. "Why did you suddenly 

appear?" you covered your face. Daehyun sighed. 

 

"How are you Park Minah?" Daehyun took it smoothly and sat down with you. 

"What are you talking about?" you looked at him. Daehyun wiped your tears with his thumb. 

 

You flinched at his touch. All the feelings from the past were back. All that fast heart beating 

and mad blushing. Daehyun's love. Your love for him. 

 

"How's your life?" Daehyun hugged his knees. You looked at him confused and you hugged

your knees too. "Everything is good." you answered. There was a little pause and Daehyun spoke.

"Even without me?" he looked at you. You looked at him. You missed him so much . Just so much. 

You just wanted to hug him this moment. 

 

You looked away and sighed. "You? How's your married life?" you ignored his question. 

Daehyun chuckled. You looked at him. "What's the funny?" you raised an eyebrow emotionless.

"I'm not married." he chuckled. "You're not? How about Hyemi?" you asked curious but trying

to remain your pokerface. You still had a chance to be with him

 

"I'm just not married uh?" Daehyun smiled. That smile. That smile you always loved. 

You looked away finding yourself secretly smiling at the answer. You cleared your throat

and stood up. "Let's just get out of here." you knocked the door again. 

 

"No one is going to hear us. It already late." Daehyun said smiling. He wanted to spend time 

with you. "Aish." you tried calling but the battery died. "Aish Really now?!" you complained.

"Don't you have a cellphone with you?" you asked him. Daehyun shook his head with a grin

on his face. "Just give up we will be here until someone finds us." Daehyun said. 

 

"Aish." you sat down again. "But I hope they will not find us until morning." Daehyun smiled. 

"Yah are you crazy?" you asked him. "No I'm just a man in love." he said in a serious tone.

"I want to be with you right now." he looked at you. 

 

*Please, no Jung Daehyun.* you thought. "Minah, I still love you and I will always do." 

he held your hand. "I'm sorry for everything, I did. I'm very sorry." he kissed your hand.

You weren't plead. "I know it's hard to believe me but please do. I'm not anymore like that."

Daehyun said.

 

You looked at him not knowing what to say. Should you say I love you too? or I'm sorry

I'm with Junhong. You knew you still loved Daehyun. A lot. But Zelo was the problem.

You didn't want to hurt him. You also knew Zelo loved you a lot. You wanted to break up

but he just didn't listened to you. 

 

You need to tell the truth to the person you loved. *I'm sorry Junhong.* you closed your eyes.

"I'm together with Junhong." you said. Daehyun surprised released your hand.

"Oh so your with him?" Daehyun tears started flowing. "Oh I'm sorry then." 

"I hope you two last." he smiled hurting his own self.

 

"I'm not finish." you said. Daehyun looked at you. "I still love you. So so so so much." 

you started crying. "My heart never stopped loving you. You were in here always."

you patted your chest. "I wanted to forget you but this stupid heart can't." you continued. 

"I feel so sorry for Junhong. I only seem like I'm using him to forget about you. But I just can't

forget you." you covered your face in embrassment. 

 

Daehyun smiled brightly wiping his tears and came near you. He gently took off your hands

from your face and made you face him. "I love you." he said and leaned his forehead against

yours. Those three sweet words you were finally hearing from him.

"I love you." you whispered. 

 

Daehyun leaned in and slowly kissed you. He felt happy when you started responding. 

The kiss was long but with so much emotion inside. You both missed each other so much. 

The kiss filled those empty years without each other. You smiled throught the kiss. 

Daehyun felt it and smiled kissing you deeper. 

 

Daehyun pulled back so both of you can catch your breaths. You smiled and hugged him.

"I love you so so so so so much!" you said smiling. "Me too so so so so much."

Daehyun hugged you tighter.

 

Everything was okay now. Junhong was the only problem.

How would you say to him without getting hurt?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------