Kidnapping

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZu3fRDrK5c

 

"HOLIDAYS!" you shouted pumping your fist in the air as the bell rang signaling the school is finally

over for holidays. "Junhong-ah!Finally no classes!" you shook him happily. "Christmas is so near!"

you continued. Zelo smiled at your happiness. "Yeah...but this is the first time that I'm not

celebrating Christmas in Busan." Zelo frowned. "Me too." you nodded sadly remembering

those days. "But it's ok we are gonna experience something new!" you said. Zelo nodded. 

 

"Let's go." you took him from his arm outside. "Can't wait until it snows!" you said excitedly.

"You're so excited." Zelo chuckled. "You're not?" you asked him and stopped walking.

"Ofcourse I am. There will be another rap competition." he said proudly continued walking.

 

You pouted and run beside him. "Tss...Only for that? Are you not excited about the

presents?the snow?decorating the places and the christmas tree?the christmas lights?" 

you complained. "Fine!I'm excited also." Zelo mimicked your exciting face laughing. 

You shot him a look and laughed ruffling his hair. 

 

"Minah!Minah!" you  heard someone shouting your name. *Tell me it's not again Daehyun*

you sighed and turned back. He suddenly grabbed your hand. "Yah Jung Daehyun what are

you doing?" he dragged you somewhere. "Yah what's going on?" Zelo asked to Yongguk. 

 

"Come also." Yongguk said. "Eh where?" Zelo asked confuse. "You will see." Youngjae

said and smirked. Zelo just scratched his head and followed. *Where are we going?*

 

"Jung Daehyun leave me." you struggled your hand from him. A big black van came in 

front of you. "Get in." Daehyun comanded. "Huh?" you asked him confused and got in.

"Come faster guys." Daehyun shouted. "We're coming impatient." Youngjae said as he

went in the van. Daehyun shot him a glare. Youngjae zipped his mouth.

You saw from the window Zelo on the back and Daehyun's other friends coming in the van. 

 

"This is kidnapping!" you complained. Daehyun chuckled at you cuteness. 

"Ah so cute." he pinched your cheeks. You blushed but quickly recovered and slapped his hand

from your face. "Yah don't ever touch my face without permission." you said annoyed. 

"Wow your just like a married couple fighting." Himchan chuckled. Daehyun smiled. 

"Huh?Not even" you pinked. Zelo bit his lip and sighed quietly. 

 

"And where the heck are we going?!" you asked and put your bag in your lap. 

"Busan." Daehyun calmly said. *Busan?* you remained speechless. "Busan?" Zelo asked. 

"Yeah Busan is the best town to go during Christmas." Daehyun continued. 

*Yeah it's definitely the best there but I already experience of it.* you thought. 

 

"Wait no I can't!No...We can't! We didn't even inform my mom about this. She will be dead 

worried about us. Stop the car please." you demanded. "Minah we already told her and 

she agreed." Daehyun said. "But she will be alone in Christmas I don't want that." 

you shook your head. Daehyun tapped his chin. "Let's just bring her together." 

 

"Eh?" "There is no other option." Daehyun shurgged. "There is! We will not go with you." 

you argued. "Just go Minah." Yongguk said from front. "Tsk." you rolled your eyes. 

"Finee" you sighed in annoyance. "But what about my clothes? my things?I'm in my 

uniform too Junhong too." you pointed. "Don't worry we will buy you." Jongup said. 

 

"Buy? No." you shook your head. "I don't want you guys to spend money on us." 

"It's ok Minah. Don't worry about us." Himchan said turning back to you. 

You sighed. 

 

"This is gonna be a long ride guys so try to be comfortable." Daehyun said. 

*Busan here we come.* Daehyun thought smiling.