Revealed Feelings

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJD3r8kw5Dg

 

"Yah where are we even going?" you asked while being dragged by Daehyun. 

Daehyun stopped and turned back to you. "We're having a date." Daehyun smiled 

happily. "Date?!" you eyes widened. "But isn't date between people who are 

inlove with each other?" you asked titling your head. "It is." Daehyun responded.

 

"Wait we're not inlove with each other." you said. *Well me yes,but you?*

"Aigoooo." Daehyun patted your head. You made a face and removed his hand.

"You're so slow." Daehyun chuckled. "Slow? In what?" you asked. 

Daehyun started walking. You followed him from behind. "In what?!" 

 

Your day with Daehyun continued smoothly as you ate and shopped a little bit.

Until the sun set. 

 

While walking something caught your eye. "Yah is that the bowling centre?" 

you poked Daehyun's arm and pointed the building. Daehyun turned to look.

"Yes it. You want to go?" he asked. You nodded excitedly. "But I can go alone

if you don't want I have money here." you patted your bag.

 

Daehyun shooked his head. "I wouldn't leave you alone there,you know and plus

with who are you going to play?" You nodded realizing. "So let's go!" you grabbed 

Daehyun's arm without noticing it. Daehyun smiled at the contact. 

 

"I will go pay. Stay here." Daehyun said. You nodded. Minutes later Daehyun 

brought you the shoes. "Ok let's play!" Daehyun clapped. You smiled and put on

the bowling shoes same goes for Daehyun. 

 

A familiar girl looked at your way hearing a familiar voice. *Isn't that Daehyun?* 

 

"Hey why won't we make this game more intersting?" Daehyun asked smirking.

"Tell me." you said cleaning with the towel the ball. "The loser gets a dare." 

Daehyun said. "Bring it on!" you said. "I will definitely not lose. I'm expert in this."

you smirked. "Fine. No take back." he said. 

 

"Ok I'm starting." you took the bowling ball and threw it perfectly landing a strike.

"Take that." you stuck your tongue out. Daehyun stood up and streched. 

You rolled your eyes. "Go on." you said. 

 

Daehyun took his ball and aimed the pins with seriousness. He threw the ball

smoothly and landed a perfect and clean strike. 

 

You pouted angrily. Daehyun raised his hands as if he was the god of bowling with that

smirk in his face. "I will wipe off that smirk on your face." you said and took the ball.

 

The game continued with you and Daehyun breaking records with those strikes.

People had gathered around watching the two of you. It was the last level.

You and Daehyun got all strike not even a pin stayed. 

 

"It's the last level. Let's see who wins." Daehyun said crossing his arms. 

You grabbed your ball and aimed the pins. When you were about to hit

you turned back and saw a girl talking to Daehyun. You threw the ball

and it hit all except one pin on the back. Your eyes rounded. *Oh no.* 

 

Daehyun ignored the girl while she was talking since his attention was to you.

"Yah yah you lost!!!" Daehyun shouted. "Aghhhh!" you pouted. 

Daehyun started laughing in your face. "You lost and I won!" he cheered.

"Now your dare." he smirked. You rolled your eyes. The people started

leaving but the girl stayed and watched the two of you with a angry look.

 

"You know I'm not feeling well. I should go to the restroom." you stood up 

but Daehyun pulled you back. "No I said no take backs right?" he grinned. 

"Ughh!" you kicked the table in annoyance. *Why did I even missed it?!*

Daehyun continued his laugh. "Ok so your dare is-"

 

"Daehyun-ah." a serious voice cut him. You both looked up. Daehyun was shocked.

*Lizzy?!* his eyes widened. "Who is she?" you asked. "She's ehh..." Daehyun panicked.

"I'm Daehyun's girlfriend." Lizzy said. "Girlfriend?" you said. "Oh yeah." 

you stood up in realization. * He haven't change yet.

 

"I will leave now. You can stay." you said to Lizzy and stormed out.

"Minah!" Daehyun stood up but Lizzy stopped me. "Yah why are you ignoring my calls?!" 

"Let's stop this." he said and went outside running. Lizzy was left dumbfounded.

"Anyways I was also cheating on him." she shrugged flipped her hair and left.

 

 

"Minah?!" Daehyun shouted. "Where are you?!" he continued. 

He found you running. *There!* "Minah stop!" Daehyun ran and caught you.

"Yah why did you leave?" Daehyun asked. You wiped your tears and turned

to him. "Why did I leave? Your girlfriend was there ofcourse I don't like to think

something another." you faked smile.

 

Daehyun saw the tears in your eyes and brought you to the side.

were you two could be alone. "Were you crying?" 

"Me?!No I wasn't it's probably an allergy." you let out a fake laugh.

"No..." he shook his head. "You were crying." he cupped your face

 

"No I was not okay?!" you pushed him causing your tears to flow. 

Daehyun looked at you. You turned around. "You're crying. Why?" 

Daehyun said in a serious tone. *Ugh stupid me.* you thought. 

 

"See you next time." you were about to leave but Daehyun caught your wrist

and faced you to him. Daehyun saw your crying face. "Why?" he looked at your eyes.

"Were you jealous of her?" he asked.

 

You just couldn't take it anymore. A lot of emotions were passing by you.

*No Minah. He's a playboy and he will always be.* you thought. 

"Minah!" Daehyun shouted.

 

"FINE YES! DAMN YES. HAPPY NOW?!" you shouted. 

"I'M DAMN INLOVE WITH YOU OKAY?!" 

 

Daehyun eyes widened. *She said she's inlove with me.*

 

You closed your eyes and sighed. Daehyun released your hand.

"I love you." you whispered breathing hardly.

 

Those three words. I love you 

 

The first time Daehyun heard and liked it. 

 

Daehyun didn't think twice. He grabbed you from the waist.

Lifted your chin and kissed you. Your eyes rounded. *Its wrong.* 

You were about to pull back but something was stopping you.

 

The kiss was hypnotizing. You closed your eyes and kissed him back.

Daehyun smiled through the kiss when you finally responded. 

 

Daehyun broke the kiss. "I love you too." Daehyun leaned his forehead to yours.

You stayed silent. You didn't know what to do next. 

Does he really love you or are you one of his girls

 

Daehyun saw your uncomfortable look. "Look that girl was my ex-girlfriend back

when I was with girls. Playing with them." he admitted. You looked at him.

 

"When I met you I thought I was going to play with you too. But when I met 

you I changed from head to toe. You were the one who changed me and I'm 

so thankful for that. You're not going to regret anything." he cupped your face.

 

Those words just touched you. You started crying and you hugged him.

Daehyun hugged you back with a big smile on his face. "I love you." he said. 

"I love you too." you smiled while your tears were flowing. 

 

"Ok stop crying now ok?" Daehyun pulled back and wiped your tears.

You smiled. "Oh and about your dare." Daehyun grinned. You rolled your eyes

wiping your left tears. "Here is your dare. Kiss me." Daehyun closed his eyes

and puckered his lips. You chuckled and pecked his lips. 

 

"Only that?" Daehyun complained pouting. "Whatever." you hugged him again.

Both smiling and happy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you! <3

Can you please guys UPVOTE? (If you want:) ) 

Please click here----> http://www.334353