The Appointment

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0hiQJWeRtk

 

CONTINUATION

 

You had already changed into your outfit and was ready to leave. You wore a white polo

and black pants pairing with flats. You fixed your hair at the mirror for the last time.

You glanced at the window. It was heavy raining. *I should take the cab.* 

*Hope Junhong win today.* you smiled to the mirror.

 

You were left alone in your house since your mother went to her part-time

work in the supermarket. You grabbed your bag and umbrella ready to leave

when someone doorbelled. "Oh?" you opened the door and was shocked. 

 

"Daehyun-ah!" you shouted. Daehyun was standing there all soaked from head to toe

from the rain. Looking cold and tired. Without energy. He stared at you with those

eyes that seemed to have cried. 

 

Daehyun hugged you shivering. "What's wrong Daehyun?!" you panicked. You didn't care if you

were getting wet all that matters now is Daehyun. Daehyun pulled back and cupped your

face staring deeply your eyes. You touched his hands looking at him worriedly. 

 

"I'm sorry." he whispered. "For what? Anyways come sit." you dragged him in the 

sofa. "Wait here. I'm going to bring you a towel." you hurriedly said and left. 

Daehyun sat there thinking. He sighed and covered his face. 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

Daehyun happily went down the dining room to eat breakfast. When he saw his

mom and dad eating he immediately frowned and sat quietly the table, started eating.

 

"It's today." Daehyun's mom spoke and drank her juice. "The what?" Daehyun

asked coldly. "Today is the appoinment." his father answered. 

*What on earth is that appoinment?! I'm sure it's another marriage contract.

Anyways I can escape it.* Daehyun thought.

 

Daehyun didn't have anymore appetite to eat to eat and stood up. He was about

to leave but his father spoke. "Don't go out and I already took your cellphone." 

"Eh?" Daehyun rolled his eyes. "Be ready at 3:00pm." he said.

 

"Aish." Daehyun muttered under his breath and left the room.  

 

Daehyun blew a raspberry. He was getting bored in his room. He couldn't even contact

you. "I miss Minahhh" he pouted. "Aish let me go read manga to let pass time." 

he lazily stood up and grabbed his manga book. 

 

He was reading the book when he suddenly felt sleepy. He yawned and 

slept for a while. Time passed faster and he woke up feeling all lazy and soft

from sleeping. 

 

The maid knocked. "Come in." Daehyun shouted. The maid went in 

holding a bunch of clothes. "What is that?" Daehyun asked. "This is what are

you going to wear for later." the maid said, bowed and left.

 

Daehyun closed his eyes sighing. "Why wouldn't I have normal parents?" he

talked to himself. He bounced off the bed and went to wash up.

 

Daehyun wore the clothes which his parents prepared for him. It was a suit. 

He looked handsome as always but wearing suit made him more handsome. 

He would make any girl for him. But he wasn't that type of guy anymore.

His heart remained to you and only to you.

 

He went where his parents waited him. They all rode the same car and headed

to their destination. *Please let this end quickly. I want to see Minah.* Daehyun thought.

 

Jung Family arrived at the luxurious restaurant. Daehyun wasn't impressed he was used to it.

Daehyun's parents reserved the whole restaurant just for the appoinment. 

Daehyun and his parents sat down and waited for the people they were waiting for.

 

"Omonim. What is this appoinment?" Daehyun curious asked. "You will see." 

His mother answered coldly. Daehyun leaned on his chair and just waited.

 

Few minutes passed and a waitress came. "Sir madam. They are here." she told.

"Thank you." his father nodded. The waitress left. "Sit straight, Daehyun."

his father commanded. Daehyun lazily stood straight sighing non-stop.

 

"Annyeong haseyo." a man probably in the same age with Daehyun's father greeted.

Mr. Jung immediately stood up and shook hands with the man "Hello Mr. Kim.

Please sit." Mrs Jung offered. "So what it is about?" Daehyun sighed. His father shot him a look. 

 

"You haven't told him yet?" the Mr. Kim asked. "Uhm..no we wanted to surprise him." 

Mr. Jung chuckled. Daehyun rolled his eyes. *Yeah sure.* he thought.

"You will be having a marriage with my daughter." Mr. Kim proudly announced.

*Not again.* Daehyun closed his eyes and looked at his parents. 

 

"Uhm that's great." Daehyun lied. His parents and Mr Kim talked while Daehyun

was thinking for a plan to escape like he always do it this kind of situation. 

 

"Oh she's here." Mr Kim stood up. Daehyun didn't even bother to look. 

"Annyeonghaseyo My name is Kim Hyemi." she bowed. 

Daehyun's eyes widened. *My name is Kim Hyemi.* he repeated in his mind.

*Tell me it's not her.* Daehyun lifted his head. 

 

"Annyeong Jung Daehyun." she smiled. *Its her.* Daehyun blankly thought.

 

All memories emotions passed by Daehyun. How he first loved her and how

she cheated on him. All those came back. He felt again the pain and suffer

from her. 

 

"Sit down." Mr Jung offered. "So you two are going to have a marriage so our

businesses will be one. Mr Kim owns a big company in Korea like we do. So 

we decided to mix our businesses by you two marrying each other." Mr. Jung said.

 

Daehyun couldn't believe. He looked at Hyemi. She smiled to him.

Everything was confusing for him. All his plans were gone. 

He just didn't expect to be her. 

 

"So now we are going to leave you two alone. Have a good time." Mrs Jung said. 

Mr Jung patted Daehyun shoulder. "Don't mess up." he whispered on his ear.

 

After they left everything became silent. "How are you Daehyun?" Hyemi broke it.

"What? How are you?" Daehyun sarcastically laughed. "Everything was okay when 

I was gone?" Hyemi asked and sipped her juice. "Yes. Better than ever. Now go return

from where you came from." Daehyun was about to leave. 

 

"You loved me." Hyemi got serious. Daehyun turned back. "Yeah loved past tense." 

Hyemi raised an eyebrow. "This will not end here. You cannot escape from this" she said. 

Daehyun left angrily. 

 

It was starting to rain. He was getting wet from it. *Hyemi is back* he thought

as he walked. He remembered how they both loved each other. Oh wrong how he 

loved her. And the day she caught him with other guy. He felt so much pain in his heart. 

It was unforgettable. 

 

A tear slipped in his cheek. *Why would she come back?* 

Daehyun without knowing headed to your house.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

Daehyun stared blankly at the wall. "Here." you wrapped him with the towel.

You even fixed him soup. Daehyun shivered. You rubbed his hair with other towel. 

"You might catch cold." you whispered as you wiped his face. Daehyun looked at you lovingly.

*There wouldn't be other great girlfriend than you.* he thought. 

 

While you wiped his cheek he grabbed your wrist. He put down the towel and took your

palm placing it to his cheek. "What's wrong Daehyun?" you cupped his face.

"You love me right? You wouldn't cheat on me uh?" he whispered.

"Ofcourse I love you so much. I would never cheat on you. Why are you asking?" 

you took the towel and continued wiping him. 

 

"I'll just get you some clothes first from Zelo. I'm sure he wouldn't mind." you said

and remembered something important. "Oh my god." your eyes widened. "Zelo." 

you whispered and grabbed your phone. Zelo's phone was off. "Oh my god." you panicked.

 

You first took some clothes and gave them to Daehyun. He went to the bathroom

and changed. You were getting extremely worried about Zelo. You facepalmed yourself.

"What to do?" you bit your lip. 

 

Daehyun went out from the bathroom and you helped him sat on the sofa. 

"Yah you seem warm." you touched his forehead. "Oh man you have fever.

Lay down." you said. Daehyun would just follow your commands looking at you

with love and care. *I don't want to hurt you.* 

 

You placed the towel on his forehead, helped him drink his medicine and let him rest.

You looked at him as he sleep and held his hand. "I love you so so much." you smiled. 

As you watched him you felt your eyelids gaining weight. You had fall asleep beside him.

 

Daehyun woke up a little and glanced at you sleeping face. He your hair

away from your face and stared at you lovingly.

*How should I tell you without getting you hurt?* he sighed and went back to sleep.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aigooo. :( Please comment & subsribe! Thank you <3