The Loss

Busan Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XelcDEXWj-M

 

"You're really leaving us?" you asked as Zelo dragged his luggage out of the house

the next day. "Yeah." Zelo looked at the ground sad. You sighed. "I see. It can't be helped." 

"Visit us often Junhong-ah and regards to your parents." your mother patted his shoulder.

Zelo nodded. "Mrs Park?" he called. "Yes Junhong?" your mother titled his head. 

 

Zelo gently hugged your mother. "Thank you for everything." he whispered. 

Your mother smiled and patted his back. "Your welcome." he ruffled his head. 

*You would be great for son-in-law.* your mother thought.

Zelo pulled back from the hug and looked at you. 

 

He was finally letting go of his first love and try forgetting. You both passed every memory

together but now you will seperate. That was a strong friendship for you and you didn't

want to lose your bestfriend. But his dream and family must come first. 

 

As you looked at Zelo a lot of happy and sad memories passed by your mind. 

He was always there for you. Taking care of you and loving you. 

 

Your eyes started getting teary. "Junhong-ah!" you burst out into tears and hugged him

tightly. Zelo chuckled and patted your head. "I'll miss you pabo." you cried out. 

Zelo sniffed and wiped his tears. "Me too pabo." he smiled. 

 

You pulled back as you wiped your tears. "Take care there and call or text me arasso?" 

you commanded. "Arasso." Zelo nodded. "So this is it." Zelo looked at you two lovingly.

"No not yet." you shook your head. "There is still one well no 5 people who want to tell you

their goodbyes." you continued. "Come out guys." you called. 

 

Zelo pinched his eyebrows confused. 

 

"Junhong-ah!" Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae and Jongup appeared from the back of the house.

Daehyun appeared also but remained beside you. 

 

Zelo shook his head while smiling. "Hey guys." he waved.

"Wow you're really leaving for Busan?" Yongguk put his arm around his neck. 

Zelo nodded. "We didn't even had some time together with us." Himchan pouted. 

 

"Don't worry if you come back. We will go everywhere together uh?!" Youngjae suggested. 

"Hey I heard that your going to be an artist soon!" Jongup said. Everyone eyes widened 

except those who knew. "Woww!" Himchan cheered. 

 

"Hey don't ignore us when you become a superstar arasso?!" Youngjae muttered.

Everyone laughed at the joke. Except you and Daehyun who had been whispering to each

other the whole conversation. "Come on talk to him. You need to clear things up." 

you whispered. "Arasso arasso." Daehyun sighed. 

 

"Junhong-ah." Daehyun cleared his throat. Everyone's attention turned to him. 

"I just wanted to greet you a happy trip." Daehyun awkwardly said. 

Zelo faced to him. "Daehyun I'm sorry." Zelo apologized. "I'm sorry for causing you 

trouble with Minah." Zelo sighed. 

 

"It's ok Junhong." Daehyun smiled. "You just love her like I do." he continued. 

"Take care of her." Zelo patted his shoulder. Daehyun nodded. "Don't hurt her." 

he whispered in his ear. "I will not." Daehyun shook his head. "Arasso." Zelo muttered. 

 

"So I will be going now." Zelo announced and looked everyone. 

You nodded and waved at him. "Take care." you said. Zelo smiled and took his luggage

and started walking towards the bus station. 

 

You sighed as you saw him disappear from the corner. *I will miss my bestfriend.*

you thought and sniffed. You turned to the boys. "Thanks guys for visiting." 

you smiled. "Nothing. We wanted to tell him our goodbyes too." Yongguk said.

 

A sudden ring from Daehyun's phone startled you. "Eii breaking the moment." Himchan

shook his head. You chuckled. Daehyun picked up the call. His eyes widened. "Oh my god." 

he whispered as his dropped his phone. 

 

"Yah Daehyun oppa what's wrong?!" you looked at him worried as he stared blankly. 

"Jung Daehyun!" you called. "My-my parents." he hardly breathed. He didn't think twice

and run to his car and drove off to God knows where. 

 

"Daehyun!" you called but he already disappeared. "What's up with him?" Youngjae asked

concerned. You picked up his phone and luckily found the call was still on. 

"Hello?" you said. "Hello did Mr. Jung Daehyun hear me about his parents?" the voice

was panicking. "Did something happened to them?" you asked. 

 

"Yeah they had an serious car accident Daehyun must meet them in the hospital." 

the voice said. Your eyes rounded. "Oh my god." you covered your mouth. "Thank you." 

you hang up and put the phone in your pocket. 

 

"Daehyun's parents had an car accident." your hands were shaking. 

They weren't your parents but you were really worried.

"What?!" the boys shouted. 

 

You went in the house and took your bag. "Umma I'm going to the hospital."

you said. "Arasso careful." she kissed your forehead. "We're coming too!" the boys said. 

You nodded and you all rode on Yongguk's van heading to the hospital. 

 

Once you arrived at the hospital you asked the nurse and you went in the emergency 

room where Daehyun's was. You glanced at Daehyun who was madly crying infront

of his parents that where in different beds. 

 

You cupped your mouth in shock as you see the blood around their bodies and face. 

"UMMA APPA!" you heard Daehyun shouting his lungs off. The nurses were stopping him.

His parents were in a critical situation right now. 

 

Daehyun's mom somehow tried opening her eyes. She saw Daehyun crying and she smiled. 

"Daehyun-ah" she whispered. Daehyun pushed all the nurses and held his mother hand. 

"I'm sorry umma. Don't die." he pleaded as he kissed her hand. "I'm the one who must

tell sorry.I'm sorry my son for everything I've done to you. I will be the one also to tell

sorry from your father." she looked at her husband who was slowly losing heartbeats. 

 

"Appa!" Daehyun called. "We're sorry Daehyun. Please forgive us so we can leave without

worries." his mother said as she hardly breath. "Umma no. You're not going to leave me." 

Daehyun shook his head as he cried. "Tell that your forgive us." she told. 

"I forgive you." Daehyun whispered and panicked. His mother smiled and she felt

her eyelids closing like she wanted to sleep. 

 

"No umma don't close your eyes." Daehyun continiously shook her his head. 

He heard the beeper stop and his eyes rounded. "NOOO!" he shouted. 

The nurses were able to pull him out. Daehyun watched as they put oxygen to his

mother and father but they weren't able to do anything anymore. 

 

Daehyun slid through the door while covering his face. 

Yes he didn't like his parents but still how painful is losing them?

They only liked the best for him. 

 

"Daehyun." you went to him and hugged him. Daehyun sobbed and hugged you tightly.

The boys watched him and they teared up too. They patted his shoulder. 

You patted his back. "Calm down." you whispered. He seemed to be listening to you.

He just took deep breaths as he was buried in your chest. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------