Clubbing

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aROYzazi8uM

 

"So where are we going?" you asked. "We're going in a club." Himchan said and slung an arm around

Jongup. "What?!Club?!" you shouted shocked. Zelo was shocked too. "No. We're going home." you 

said and was about to leave but in your surprise Zelo grabbed your wrist. You looked at him.

"Yah Junhong-ah don't tell me you want to go?" you asked not able to believe your bestfriend 

going to a club. Zelo looked at you. "It should be fun." he smiled. 

 

You looked around. You were surrounded by boys. You were the only girl. "Uhm...it's kind of

weird for me. You know I'm the only girl. People will think I'm..." you rubbed your head pouting. 

"No baby. Everything will be alright." Daehyun said as he slung an arm around you. 

"Baby?" you asked making a face. You took off his arm annoyed. Daehyun chuckled.

 

Zelo tried to hide his jealousy by taking deep breaths. *Calm down Junhong.* 

"So let's go. Daehyun call your limo." Yongguk said. "Limo?" your eyes widened. 

They nodded playfully. 

 

In less than one minute the limo was infront of you. "Wow." it escaped from your mouth. 

"Are you that amazed?" Zelo said. You nodded in response. Zelo pressed his lips in a thin line. 

People had gathered around to see the long white limousine. "It's so cool!" you could hear. 

 

"Go in." Daehyun said smirking proudly. The seven of you went in. 

Himchan, Yongguk, Jongup and Youngjae were not affected by the amazing limo since

they rode it with Daehyun a couple of times. But you, you were totally affected. 

 

The seats were black and silver. There where glasses and drinks in the corner and a large 

television in the front. You were touching the seats and the roof totally amazed. 

 

"Is it the first time you ride in a limousine?" Daehyun asked chuckling. 

"Yeah." you said. "You too Junhong?" Himchan asked Zelo who was staring at you the whole

time. He nodded. "Yes me too." 

 

"If my mom will learn that I'm going to a club. I'm really dead." you shot Zelo a look.

"Why?" Zelo asked and took a chip from the plate.  "You were the one who told to go." 

you complained. "I couldn't leave you alone. And if you get drunk there I will not

help you." you crossed your arms. "Minah-ah just let him have some fun." 

Youngjae said. "He just want to have fun." Jongup told. The others nodded agreeing.

You sighed and pouted cutely. 

 

*I really hoped you were treating me like Junhong.* Daehyun thought. 

 

You arrived at the club. You could here the loud music from the limo. 

"So here it is!" Himchan raised his hands. *I really have a bad feeling about this.*

you thought and took a deep breath. "Don't worry pabo I will be here." Zelo squeezed your hand.

 

Daehyun looked at yours and Zelo's hands. "Yeah let's go." Daehyun seperated your hands

and held yours while going in. Zelo shook his head and followed you in.

 

A lot of people were in dancing, drinking etc. "Wow it's crowded." Yongguk said finding a place

to sit. "Oh there!" he pointed as some guys were leaving the seats. After seating the waitress

came in. She was wearing a very short dress that almost saw her . You were disgusted

and rolled her eyes. "Tsk tsk." you murmured. 

 

She was shotting Daehyun a naughty look. "What would you like sir?" she smiled. 

You became alert and stood up. "Excuse me guys I want to sit behind Daehyun." 

you said not knowing what you were doing. Daehyun noticed you behind. 

"Yeah what would you like?" you suddenly hugged Daehyun's arm. 

Daehyun looked at you surprise by your sudden action. The waitress noticed you.

 

"I would like seven cans of beer." he said. *Beer?* you thought. "Oh and two glasses of juice." 

you added. The waitress left annoyed. You finally took off your hand from Daehyun. 

"Wow Minah you're over protective." Youngjae said laughing. Zelo looked at you. 

 

You blinked and understood what you did. You blinked again. *Ohmygod.*

You just didn't want any girl to go near Daehyun. *Why I'm like this? Just let him go with them.* 

you thought and was about to go back to your sit with Zelo but Daehyun held your

wrist and you sat back.

 

"Yah!" you shouted. "Yah were you getting jealous." Daehyun grinned.

"Me? Jealous?" you laughed feeling your cheeks heating up. "Not even." you said. 

"Eii you're blushing Minah." Himchan laughed and high fived Yongguk. 

You touched your cheeks. "I'm no-t" you shuttered. They chuckled. 

*Ugh why did I even do that?* you thought. 

 

"Hey let's go dance!" Jongup stood up and went to the dance floor. Himchan and Youngjae

followed him. The crowd formed a circle while Jongup was dancing. "Want to dance?"

Daehyun asked you. "No." you shook your head. "I'm going." he stood up. 

*Wait there are a lot of girls there.* you thought. "I'm coming too." Zelo stood up.

"Ok Im coming also." you sighed and followed the two boys. 

 

You looked back to Yongguk. "Yongguk you not coming?" you turned back. "In a while."

he said as he was texting. "Alright." you shrugged and went to the dance floor.

 

"Junhong-ah go dance. I know you want it." you said smiling at Zelo. "Should I?"

he asked. You nodded. Zelo went in the circle. Jongup stopped and looked at him.

"You know how to dance?" Jongup whispered to his ear. "Kinda." he shurgged. 

"Go the dance floor is yours." he offered. 

 

Zelo started dancing with the beat. A lot of people were watching and cheering.

He started moving towards you. "Come in." Zelo started pulling you.  "Me? No no." you said. 

"Come I know you want to dance also." he said. In the ended you were in the dance floor. 

 

Your body started moving with the beat. You always like dancing. Zelo knew it that's why 

he pulled you. "Go dance with her." Jongup whispered to the ear of Daehyun. 

Daehyun nodded. He went in. They cheered when they saw Daehyun. 

 

You stopped when you saw him. "Continue." he smirked. Both your bodies waved.

Soon the circle destroyed. Now everybody was dancing. "Can I borrow?" Zelo said 

and faced you to him. "Oh Junhong." you chuckled. 

The dancing continued. You felt tired so you left the dance floor and went back to the table.

 

"I'm so thristy." you said finding water. "It's so hot." you fan yourself since you were

wearing sweater it was totally hot. "There is no water or juice but beer. The waitress 

didn't even bring the order." you shook your head. "I have no choice." you opened

the can and drank the beer like water. You opened another can and other and other...

 

Daehyun noticed you were not dancing anymore and went to the table. 

He saw you drinking. "Yah! Why are you drinking so much?" Daehyun eyes 

widened and took the can from you. "Ah wae?!" you shouted. 

 

"Let's go to the roof for you to take fresh air." he put your arm around his neck and carried you.

"Tsktsk." he murmured. Daehyun sat you down in a bench. "It's so hot." you with your

eyes closed tried to take off your sweater. "Yah yah don't." Daehyun stopped you. 

 

"It's so hot in here." you fan yourself. "Yah Minah listen to me. Open your eyes." 

Daehyun cupped your face. "I will go to take water for you. DONT go anywhere. Stay here.

Arasso?" he said. You opened your eyes. You nodded and made a thumbs up. 

 

Daehyun left you. You felt your head getting dizzy. "Oh everything is turning." you said. 

You took off your bun and left your hair down. 

 

Daehyun was running when Zelo caught his arm. "Where is Minah?" he asked. 

"She's drunk so I brought her to the rooftop. I'm going to bring her water so go there

up maybe something happens to her." Daehyun said and left him.

 

Zelo went up to the rooftop. He saw you sleeping in the bench. "Her mom will kill me." 

Zelo ruffled his hair and tried waking you up. "Minah wake up." he slapped softly your cheek. 

Daehyun arrived with the water. "Here." he handed the glass to Zelo. 

 

Zelo lifted your chin and let you drink. "Who let her drink?" Zelo asked and shot a look to Daehyun

"I didn't! I just saw her drinking." Daehyun raised his hands. "We must get her home." 

Daehyun said. Zelo nodded. "Help me put her in my back." Zelo kneeled down. 

 

Daehyun looked at Zelo. "Just do it." Zelo demanded. Daehyun carefully and softly 

carried you and put you on Zelo's back. "What if her mom see her like this?" Daehyun 

asked concerned. "I'm dead meat." Zelo said. 

 

"Here is money for the cab." Daehyun handed money. Zelo looked at him for a second. 

"Thank you." he took it and left. Daehyun remained there and sighed.