Friends

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0rX44bYma4

 

Unfortunately Daehyun's parents predicted right. Daehyun's money had finished

in exactly two weeks of clubbing and buying everything for the girls he played with. 

He only had the exact money to buy food and pay for his apartment he lived in. 

 

Daehyun's friends were watching him everywhere he went. They just cared so much

and didn't listen to their own parents to not help or see Daehyun. Daehyun was just 

part of them and they felt really incomplete without him. 

 

They watched him as he entered his apartment the morning. 

Yongguk sighed in disappoinment. "Are we going to leave him live like that for the

rest of his life?" Himchan asked and shook his head. "I miss hyung." Jongup frowned. 

 

*I miss my bestfriend.* Youngjae thought. He was the most affected in this situation.

He hated seeing him live like that. He wanted the Daehyun who was happy loving his girl. 

"We have to do something." Youngjae spoke seriously. Everyone looked at him in interest. 

He didn't want to lose his bestfriend.

 

"I don't care what are parents are telling about Daehyun. But we need him back." 

Youngjae clenched his fist. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Here is what are we going to do." Youngjae gathered everyone in a circle. 

 

It was late at night. Daehyun once again was getting ready to go to the club.

He glanced himself at the mirror. *What Am I doing with my life?* he sadly thought. 

His face was tired and he got skinnier but he was still handsome guy. 

 

"There he is getting out!" Jongup warned the others as he saw Daehyun leaving the

building. "In the count of 3 were going out and take him in the van." Yongguk said. 

They nodded and get ready. "1.2.3!" Yongguk whispered and everyone get out

of the van with black masks covering their faces and grabbed Daehyun's arms. 

 

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Daehyun shouted. "Come on you jerk." 

Youngjae said and pulled him in the van. They tied his eyes, hands and mouth

and drove off. The four boys took off their black masks and high fived 

each other mouthing a 'good job'. 

 

Daehyun was continiously moving around. They didn't dare to talk since Daehyun would

immediately recognize their voices. *Great now I'm being kidnapped.* Daehyun 

mentally sighed. *My life is a waste. Just kill me now.* he thought. 

 

The five boys arrived at a familiar house. Yongguk's home. Good thing that his parents

were on vacation and the house was empty except from the maids. 

 

They took Daehyun in the underground and tied him up in a chair. 

"Wow I really feel like were in an action movie." Himchang whispered giggling.

Yongguk smacked his head. "Shh he will hear us!" "Ouch." Himchan rubbed the sore

spot on his head pouting. 

 

Youngjae took off the cloth around Daehyun's mouth but not from his eyes.  

Daehyun took a deep breath and spoke. "What do you want from me?! I don't have

money!" he shouted. "Just kill me instead! I hate my life." Daehyun harshly said. 

 

The boys looked at each other. "Poor you." Youngjae said. Daehyun pinched his 

eyebrows. "Youngjae?" he called out. Youngjae took off the cloth on his eyes. 

Daehyun kept blinking so he can adjust to the light and lifted his head. 

 

He looked around and met eyes with the boys. "What the-" Daehyun pinched his eyebrows.

"What are you guys doing?!" he shouted as he realized he was at Yongguk's home. 

"You?What on earth are you doing with your life?!" Youngjae yelled. 

 

Daehyun remained silent as he looked on the ground. "Why did you get back on being 

playboy and drinking uh?!" he continued. "I can't believe your doing this to me." 

Daehyun whispered. "Will you quit it?" Yongguk with his deep voice thought. 

"No." Daehyun avoided their eyes. "What?!" Youngjae was going to hit him

but Himchan blocked him. "Hey chill bro." he whispered in his ear. 

 

Youngjae took a deep breath and calmed. "Why hyung? Why are you doing this?" Jongup

shook his head. "You guys wanna know why?!" Daehyun said. "BECAUSE I HATE MY LIFE." 

he yelled. "I hate everything!" his eyes tearing up. 

 

"No it's not that." Yongguk spoke. "Honestly tell us." he looked at him. 

"Why should I tell you? You guys never helped me when my parents kicked me out. 

I didn't even recieved a greeting or a help. You guys didn't care about me." 

Daehyun sniffed. "Didn't care?!" Youngjae's eyes rounded. 

 

"You didn't know what we did for you?!" he shouted. "Every night we're watching you. 

We even paid on your apartment the last time you didn't had money. Also at the club.

We paid all your troubles there. Isn't that help?!" he continued. 

Daehyun looked down guilty but still mad. 

 

"So please stop it and return to your oldself please." Youngjae pleaded. 

Daehyun gulped. "I can't." Daehyun tears flowed. Himchan untied his hands. 

Daehyun covered his face. "Minah is not here. I miss her to death. I still love her and 

I will always do. She's probably happy now with her life. And maybe she's married with

Junhong or some other guy." Daehyun cried. "I miss her so much." 

 

Everyone sighed. Minah was the whole problem. "You know if you really love her

go and fixed things with her. If she's married at least tell her to do well. So she will 

not have that burden of you in her heart and love freely." Himchan advised. 

 

"Go fix your life Jung Daehyun." Youngjae whispered. "I'm sorry guys." Daehyun 

looked at them. "I'm sorry for everything. I will try to pay you up someday." he continued

looking down. "Yah are you crazy? We're all friends here! No need payment."

Youngjae punched playfully his arm. "I'm sorry too for shouting at you." Youngjae said. 

 

"Thank you guys." Daehyun said. "I love you guys." Daehyun went and hug them.

"Eww so bromance." Himchan said and everyone laughed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------