Rival In Love

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tLooPlf2Sw

 

The two blonde boys arrived in a nearby coffee shop. Daehyun placed his 

bag in in the chair and sat down while Zelo did the same. The waiter came.

"What would you like to order?" he asked. "I would like an ice tea." 

Daehyun answered. "You?" he asked Zelo. "Water would be fine." Zelo said.

The waiter bowed and left. 

 

"So what do you want to talk about?" Zelo asked placing his hands on the table.

"Minah. Park Minah. My girlfriend." Daehyun responded with a serious look.

Zelo straighten up. "What about her?" "You..." Daehyun paused a little.

"Do have feelings for her. Don't you?" Daehyun admitted. Zelo remained silent.

 

"Yes." Zelo bravely nodded. "I know she likes like you but my feelings for her don't stop." 

Zelo confessed. Daehyun was feeling uneasy. His rival in love was just infront of him.

"Does she knows it?" Daehyun find a way to ask. "No I haven't told her yet." 

Zelo lowered his head. *Yet?* Daehyun pinched his eyebrows. 

 

"She had been with me my whole life. I loved her my whole life. It really hurted

when she confessed her feelings of liking you to me. That just ruined my life. 

I always thought she would at least like me." Zelo's words just flew.

 

He just wanted to confess his feelings for you to someone.

And that someone was his rival in love.

 

"But she found you. She fell for you and I think really deep." Zelo looked at Daehyun.

"If there will be a day when I see her cry because of you...I wouldn't hesitate to kill you." 

Zelo smirked. "I'm not giving up my feelings for her. Let's just see where this goes." he continued. 

 

Daehyun saracastically laughed. "Don't worry. I would never hurt her." 

"Let's just see." Zelo smirked. "I'm just warning you. You're dead if I see her cry 

because of you." he said and left. Daehyun smirked. 

*She is already mine. You will never take her.* 

 

The waiter came the time when Zelo was leaving. "Sorry I will not drink it. Here is the

payment. Thanks." Daehyun said and left too. The waiter was left dumbfounded.

 

 

The next day at school you went in your classroom with Zelo feeling all happy. 

You waved to Jongup and sat down. You listened with a lot of joy writing down notes

in the class which seemed really weird for Zelo. You never liked lessons. 

*What's up with her?* Zelo chuckled at your happiness. 

 

Several classes passed and it was time for P.E. your favourite subject. 

You changed into your your P.E uniform tied your hair in a ponytail and headed outside

with some other girls. Once you went outside you saw Daehyun's class coming over. 

*Oh it's Daehyun!* you thought smiling. Daehyun spotted you and run to you.

 

Zelo looked at Daehyun and came near you. "Minah the teacher said to run three

rounds or else we will have punishment." Zelo said. "Let's go." he grabbed your arm.

"It's ok Junhong. I will come in a while. I will just tell hi to Daehyun." you took off his hand.

"No the teacher will really punish us. He will make us do 20 push ups!" Zelo forced it.

 

"Tss fine." you angrily pouted and went with Zelo. Daehyun stopped as he saw

the scene. Zelo looked back at Daehyun and he held his your waist. 

*I'm not going to lose even though she's yours.* 

 

"Yah what is he doing?" Daehyun muttered under his breath. 

You too were surprised by Zelo's action and you took off his hand without him noticing it.

Daehyun saw that and he proudly smiled. *That's my girl.* 

 

"Daehyun! Come here the teacher is calling us!" Youngjae called. 

Daehyun his lips and went to his classmates. "What was that?" 

Youngjae chuckled reffering to the scene of you and Zelo. "Nothing." 

Daehyun rolled his eyes and started jogging. 

 

All the students gathered in the school's football yard since your class and 

Daehyun's class will be having a match. You sat at the bench with your other 

classmates and was finding Daehyun through the people. You spotted him.

"FIGHTING DAEHYUN!" you shouted which cause stares from the others.

 

Daehyun heard you and turned. He pumped his fist in the air and made a

heart sign with his hands sending it to you. The crowd well especially the girls

squealed at his cuteness and felt jealous of you. 

 

"I wish I was that girl!" a girl with short hair complained. "Me too." 

you heard other girls. You just smiled feeling lucky. 

 

Zelo frowned of the sight of you and Daehyun. You didn't send him a fighting too. 

That's what he thought. 

 

You were finding your bestfriend now. *Where is he? There!* 

"JUNHONG FIGHTING!" you shouted from the other side where Zelo was. 

Zelo eyes brighten at you cheering him. He smiled and waved at you. 

 

When the match was about to start the players shook each others hand like they

always do. Zelo reached at Daehyun. Daehyun stared at him and held his hand. 

"Let's have a good match." he said. Zelo shook his hand with him nodding.

 

The match started with Daehyun leading with the ball on his feet. 

A player from Zelo's team marked him but Daehyun easily passed him. 

He was now face with Zelo. Zelo tried getting the ball which he successfully took. 

With his long legs he ran towards the net and put an easy goal marking his 

first team point. "YES!" he run and hugged his teammates.

 

"Yes!" you clapped. You were supporting both teams happily. 

 

Daehyun was not going to lose this match. He streched his arms and legs.

And the match begun. Youngjae passed the ball to Daehyun when he was

near Zelo's team net. Daehyun kicked the ball with a lot of power and it landed 

perfectly in the net. He ran screaming back to his teammates. 

 

"GO DAEHYUN!" you shouted. 

 

Soon with a lot of goals made by Zelo and Daehyun most. The score was the same. 

10-10. One goal from a team and they win. 

Zelo and Daehyun had been sweating and feeling already tired but they didn't stop.

 

You interwined your hands feeling nevrous. You wanted both teams to win. 

But only one is the must. You would be fine who ever won the game. 

 

Daehyun and Zelo were indeed the best players in this school. 

 

Daehyun was running with the ball heading to the net of the other team but as 

he was running a player of Zelo's team tackled him. That means a foul and penalty kick

for Daehyun. That was it. If Daehyun would score this penalty he would finally win. 

 

Zelo exchanged places with the goalkeeper. You noticed that. "Oh they exchanged?" 

you were surprised. Zelo put on the gloves and stared at the ball with a serious look. 

It was like the ball was you. If he would catch it. He was yours. But if not you were

for Daehyun. That's what he thought. 

 

Daehyun stared at Zelo breathed deeply and kicked the ball. Zelo jumped trying

to catch the ball. But failed. The ball entered the net. 

"YESSSSS!" Daehyun shouted. "So class D1 you win!" the referee announced. 

 

Zelo frowned and left for the lockers. 

 

You headed to Daehyun. "Minah!" Daehyun was about to hug you. 

"Wow back off you're sweating like a pig." you chuckled and handed him a towel.

"Tsss." he pecked your cheek. "Eww." you wiped your cheek laughing. 

 

"Where is Junhong?" you asked searching him through the players. 

"I think he went to the lockers." Youngjae said wiping his sweat with the towel.

"Ok I will just go to him arasso?" you said to Daehyun. Daehyun nodded

and received greetings from the others.

 

"Junhong?" you opened the door. You found him sitting down with a towel 

around his neck. "You okay?" you asked. Zelo looked at you. He felt like he lose 

you. But the real was yes. He lose you from Daehyun. 

 

"I'm okay." he said. "That was a nice match." you cheered him patting his shoulder.

"Ok see you out." you said and left. 

 

Daehyun and Junhong met at the lockers. "Good job Junhong." Daehyun said 

changing his shirt. "You too." Zelo gave him a tiny smile. 

"Minah...she's just a good girl please don't hurt her." Zelo whispered. 

Daehyun shot his locker. "I will not." he said. 

"If you do I will-" "You will kill me?" Daehyun chuckled. 

"I'm just warning you." Zelo looked at him. "Be careful." he patted his shoulder and left.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you! <3

Can you please guys UPVOTE? (If you want:) ) 

Please click here----> http://www.334353

Thank you in advance!