Because I like you

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d3FJ48idZg

 

The next day it was Saturday morning. Since your mother was at work you decided to clean the house 

a little bit. You tied your hair in a messy bun and took out from the storeroom the cleaning equipments.

"Let's start." you wiped your imaginary sweat and started cleaning. 

 

You cleaned from the living room to the kitchen to the bathroom and last your room. 

While wiping the window you noticed a silver bracelet on the floor. "Huh? Is this mine?" you picked 

it up. "This is not mine. Probably for umma?" you said thinking. "No....umma is not using this kind of bracelets."

you tapped your chin. You remembered the incident with Daehyun. "It should belong to one of them." 

you thought deeper. "I will give this on Monday." you placed it in your desk and continued cleaning.

 

After cleaning you went to take a hot bath. "Waa nice." you enjoyed the hot tub and blew the bubbles 

from the soap happily. Suddenly you thought about your memories in Busan. "I miss Busan." you 

pouted. "I miss Junhong too." you sighed sadly.

 

You recieved a message from an unknown number. 

"Minah how are you? Let's go out." 

"Who is this?" you titled your head. 

"Who's this?" you replied. 

"Even when you're texting you seemed to have a poker face right?" the unknown number replied.

You raised your eyebrow. "Just tell me who you are." 

"It's me! your handsome boyfriend Jung Daehyun!" 

Your mouth hang open. "Yah!How did you get my number?!" 

"I have my ways. So you wanna go out?" Daehyun was chuckling. 

"No." you texted back. 

 

Daehyun started calling. "Aish." you rolled your eyes and answered. 

"Ok I will be to your house in 5 minutes." Daehyun said. 

"Yah- what?- No-" you said but he hang up. Daehyun chuckled while driving. He would imagine

your face.  You closed your eyes. "Jung Daehyun your dead." 

 

5 minutes later you heard honks. You looked from your window. Daehyun went out from his car

and saw you. "Is your mom home?" he shouted. You rested your head in your palm. 

"No...Why did you come?" you said. "So we can go out." Daehyun said. "I didn't even agree!"

you shouted. Daehyun spotted the ladder he went to take it. 

 

Daehyun placed the ladder right to your window. You became alert. "Yah what are you doing?" 

"Coming there up." he said as he start to climb. "YAH! Don't you dare come up!" you hold the ladder.

"Yah!I'm not afraid to let this down." you started shaking the ladder. 

"Yah! Don't shake it!" Daehyun shouted holding tighly at the ladder. "." you murmured. 

 

Daehyun went in your room. "You know I will report you to the police for trespassing!" you said.

"Nice outfit." he chuckled at your pajamas. "Yah!" you covered your body. 

"Fine fine I'm coming!!" you finally agreed. Daehyun smiled. "Now go out so I can change."

you pointed the door. "Arasso. Dress well." he winked at you. You made a face and pushed him

outside your room. "Don't touch anything." you pointed at him. Daehyun nodded. 

 

You change into a white dress and black heels. You styled your hair and put a little make up.

*I'm going on a date with Daehyun.* you stared at the mirror. "Why did I even agree?" 

you pouted. *Once again Daehyun plays with hearts.* you thought. 

 

"Let's go." you remained your pokerface. Daehyun stared at you amazed by your beauty. 

*She's pretty.* Daehyun felt his heart beating faster. It was a new feeling for him. He never felt

like this with other girls. "Yah let's go." you said causing him to wake up. "Yeah let's go." 

 

You locked the door and texted your mom that you were going for a walk. 

Daehyun opened the door for you. You looked at him and went in the car and started the engine.

"Are you doing this to other girls?" you said as he went in the car. "Not to all." he smiled.

You always turn back when he smile at you so he cant see you blushing madly. *Aish* you thought.

 

"Why did you even make me your girlfriend? There is no reason." you said looking outside.

"There is." he looked at you. The stoplight was red. You looked at him. "Because I like you." 

he said. Your eyes rounded and you started blushing. You coughed to cut the awkward silence.

"Do you say that to other girls too?" you avoided his eyes. 

 

Daehyun sighed. "So where are we going?" you change the topic. "Lotte World." he smirked. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment & Subscribe! <3