Lotte World

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl9i4UolRyU

 

You both arrived at Lotte World. "Wow it's so big!" you looked around smiling. It was your first time in 

Lotte World since it doesn't have one in Busan. "But why it's like empty?" you titled your head. 

"It is." Daehyun said behind you. "I rented the whole park for us two." he said calmly. 

 

Your jaw fell down. "Yah you didn't have to!" you turned to him. "Let's go." he grabbed your hand. 

You blinked at him. You were amazed how big it was. There were rollercoasters, arcade games, carousel etc.

"What you like to ride first?" Daehyun said getting excited. "Uhm.." you felt uncomfortable. 

Daehyun caught your look. "Yah...Don't tell me you're afraid of rides?" he said grinning. 

 

"No!Not ofcourse." you said bravely. But the truth was Yes. You never ride a rollercoaster before. 

"Eii you're afraid right? right?" Daehyun smirked. You gave in. "Yeah I'm! Happy now?" you crossed your

arms. "Let's go to the rollercoaster." he grabbed your wrist and headed to the entrance. 

"Yah I told you I'm afraid of it." you shouted. But Daehyun didn't listen.

 

You were about to get in the cart but you held in the pole. "I'm not leaving this pole." you said holding 

tightly at the pole. Daehyun sighed. "Fine." "Thank you." you released the pole. "Wrong move." 

Daehyun said and grabbed your wrist. "YAH!" you shouted. Daehyun put you in the cart and he 

was beside you. The worker made sure your belts are in the right place and started the machine. 

 

"Yah Jung Daehyun get me out of here!!" you shouted getting nervous. "You know you must always 

win your fears right? Just relax. I'm right beside you." he held your hand. You looked at him.

"It's ok." you took off his hand. The coaster was going up. "Changed mind!" you shouted and held at Daehyun's 

arms closing your eyes. "AAAAAAAHHHHH" you both shouted. 

 

The ride ended. The whole time your hands was on Daehyun's arms. "It's over." Daehyun whispered. 

You looked at him and noticed your hands. You quickly took them off and bit your lip blushing. 

"Let's go down." he said. The worker bowed at Daehyun and you. You bowed also. 

 

Daehyun smiled. *Aish pabo.* you hit your head. You two walked silently. Your stomach suddenly growled.

You froze. "Was that your stomach?" Daehyun asked stopped walking. You awkwardly rubbed your head.

"Let's go eat then!" Daehyun said. *Thank you! I was starving.* you thought.

 

Daehyun brought you to an empty restaurant. You sat down the wooden table. "Here order whatever you 

like. I'm paying for it." he handed you the menu. "Yah you think I don't have money?" you rolled your eyes. 

"No I'm just being a gentleman." he smiled. "You're my girlfriend." he looked at you. 

"For the 100th time. I never agreed." you closed your eyes. "Soon you will." he murmured. 

"Eh?What did you say?" you asked looking up from the menu. "Nothing." he said.

 

You two ate a delicious pasta and you enjoyed it a lot. "Ahh it was so good." you rubbed your stomach.

"So let's go home?" Daehyun said. "Uhm.." you nodded. Daehyun payed the bill and both left the restaurant.

You rode his car and both headed home. 

 

You arrived at you house. "Is umma home?" you tapped your chin. The lights were off. "I don't think so." 

you said. Daehyun opened the door for you. "Thanks." you gave him a tiny smile. 

It was all awkward. *What should I tell now?* you thought. "Uhm...Thank you even though it was 

unexpected." you said. "The best things happen unexpectedly." he said. 

 

A tall figure was coming to your house. He noticed a car and two people. *Is that Minah? With who is she?*

he thought. "Minah!" he shouted. You looked his way. Your eyes widened. "JUNHONG!" 

you runned and hugged him. "Yah pabo I missed you!" you said hugging him tighly. "Yah you're Seoul

accent is getting better!" Zelo said. "I missed you too." he twisted you. "I'm so happy you're here! How 

did you get here?" you said excited. Daehyun was dumbfounded. "Yah are you cheating on me?!"

Daehyun said and looked at Zelo. You rolled your eyes. "Who is he?" Zelo pointed at Daehyun.

 

Jealousy striked Daehyun. "So you're cheating on me." "Yah for the 101th time. I never agreed to be your

girlfriend!" you said. Zelo was confused. "And his not my boyfriend he's my bestfriend." you ruffled 

Zelo blonde hair. "And I noticed you're both blonde." you chuckled. 

"Jung Daehyun you go home now." you demanded. "And he?" Daehyun pointed at Zelo. 

"He's going to stay with me." you said calmly. Zelo smiled. 

 

Daehyun pouted. "Arasso." he said and went to his car. 

"Let's go in the house. I have a lot to tell you." you said and ruffled once again Zelo's hair. 

He ruffled yours back smiling.