The Suffer Starts

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LikexbhvCI

 

You and Zelo returned home silently. No one dared to talk after what happened. 

Once you arrived home Zelo took off his shoes and immediately ran into his room. 

You sighed and sat down the sofa while you facepalmed yourself. *What to do now?*

 

You didn't want to lose a bestfriend like Zelo, but neither a boyfriend like Daehyun. 

 

You fall asleep in the sofa as you thought of those things. An hour later 

your mother came home tired from work when she noticed you sleeping on the sofa. 

*Why is she sleeping there?* she titled her head. She also noticed Zelo shoes.

*So he's back.* she pressed her lips in a thin line. *Did something happened with them?*

 

Your mother placed on the table the things she bought, daily products the most.

She sighed as she thought the rent of the house. The money they are paying her

in the market was not enough for a rent. If she didn't pay the rent they would

kick all of you out. She facepalmed herself. 

 

Your mother sat next to you and started shooking you. "Minah." she patted your shoulder.

You pinched your eyebrows and slowly opened your eyes. Your mother saw your

dried tears. "Umma." you whispered. "Why are you sleeping here?" she asked. 

You stood up and hugged your knees. 

 

"Umma Junhong confessed his love for me." you looked at her. "Oh." your mother nodded. 

"I-I didn't know he loved me in that way." you lowered your head. "I'm so stupid 

to not notice." you continued as your eyes watered. 

 

"You know the thing is you love Junhong the way he does?" she asked you. 

You looked at her. "No I love him as a bestfriend brother. You know that I love Daehyun." 

you sighed. "I just don't want him to be hurt. But he is already so much hurt." you continued.

 

"Look just try talking to him like nothing happened maybe some things will go back to normal."

your mother suggested. "You think so?" you asked titling your head. Your mother nodded.

"Now go sleep." she said and patted your . You chuckled and headed to your room.

 

The next morning you prepared yourself for school. Once you were ready you head

downstairs. In your surprise Zelo wasn't waiting you like before. You felt really weird.

"Umma where is Junhong?" you said to your mom who was in the kitchen.

"Oh he left first." she said. "Ow." you pressed your lips. "Arasso I'm leaving."

you said and left. 

 

You sighed while walking. *What is going to us now?* you pouted. 

 

Daehyun was waiting you out of the school. He just wanted to see you and hug you. 

You arrived at the school with a sad face. "Hey." Daehyun patted your shoulder.

"Oh Daehyun." you tried smiling. Daehyun immediately noticed it. "What's wrong?" 

*Should I tell him or not?* you bit your lip. "Nothing." you fake smiled.

 

"I miss you." Daehyun suddenly hugged you. You leaned on his shoulder. "Me too."

At the exact moment Zelo enterned the entrance. He looked at the sweet scene of you two

and left. You saw him and pulled back from the hug. "Junhong-ah." you shouted. 

Zelo didn't even turned. He pretended not hearing.

 

You sighed and bit your lip. "Did something happened with you two?" Daehyun asked. 

"Uhmm tell you later. Now come we will be late." you grabbed his Daehyun's arm. 

Both of you headed in each classroom.

 

You glanced at Zelo who was infront of you during the History lesson. 

You pouted. *Please don't be like this.* The principal came in the room 

with a new student behind him and whispered something to the teacher.

"Arasso thank you." he bowed to the principal. 

 

"Ok listen up guys. We have a new student here. Please introduce yourself."

the teacher said to the girl. "Annyeong haseyo. I'm Kim Hyemi. Please take of me well." 

she smiled and bowed gaining the attention of the boys except Zelo ofcourse. 

 

The teacher told to her, her seat and she sat down next to Zelo seat. 

She smiled to Zelo which Zelo didn't give any attention and just lighlty bowed. 

You glanced her. She was pretty and from her appearance you could see she was smart. 

 

The class ended and the teacher suggessted to you to  give a tour to Hyemi.

You gladly accepted. You showed her the whole building. The classes, the bathroom,

the teacher and principal's office and lastly the school canteen. 

You didn't know that your rival in love was just infront of you. 

 

"Your tour ends here." you smiled. "Thank you Minah right?" she asked. You nodded. 

"You can take a tray there and choose your food right there." you pointed.

"Thank you." she bowed and you bowed taking a tray together. 

 

"Oh you can sit with us after you take your food." you offered. She smiled accepting.

You were looking for Zelo and once you spotted him. You sat there. He looked at you

with those cold eyes you've there seen before. You stared at him. He looked away. 

 

"Let's eat." you grabbed your spoon and dug in looking at Zelo. "Minah!" 

Daehyun popped next to you. You choked. "Yah haven't I told you to not scare me 

when I'm eating?" you drank water. "I'm sorry." he chuckled and wiped the rice

on your lips.

 

Zelo sighed silently avoiding the scene. Daehyun and his friends sat down with you.

"Oh there is a new friend I want to introduce." you said. Hyemi came in the right time.

"Oh your here. Guys this is Kim Hyemi. Here is Zelo, Daehyun, Himchan, Yongguk, Youngjae

and Jongup." you introduce. Daehyun spoon dropped as he stared blankly. *Oh no*

 

"Sit Hyemi." you patted the seat behind you. "Hey guys nice meeting you." Hyemi smirked. 

Daehyun's friends waited for Daehyun's reaction. He looked at them.

"You're dead." Youngjae mouthed pretending to cut his neck. You didn't see since you were eating. 

 

Good for Daehyun Hyemi didn't cause any trouble for now and with that the school ended. 

Daehyun offered to bring you home. But you denied since you wanted to talk with Zelo.

Daehyun nodded and left. Hyemi silently followed him without you knowing. 

 

"Uhm..Junhong-ah." you looked at him. He just continued walking. You bit your lip.

"Please don't be like this." you said and Zelo stopped walking. "I'm sorry but 

I don't want you to ignore me please it's just so hard." you lowered your head.

Zelo gulped turned around and hugged you tightly. 

 

"I'm sorry for acting like a jerk." Zelo whispered. "I- I'm sorry." a tear fell.

You smiled. "Thank you Junhong-ah." you hugged him tightly. 

Zelo pulled back. "But I will still not give up. If that Daehyun will hurt you-" 

"You will kill him?Your like umma." you chuckled. "But still I will just wait." he smiled.

 

You hugged him once more and headed home.

 

You arrived home hearing cries. Your eyes widened. "Why is umma crying?!" 

you stopped when you saw the door broken. *Oh no.* you enterned home

and saw all the things messed up. Sofas tables etc were scattered. 

You saw your mom crying down. "Umma!" you went near her. "They stole us!" 

she cried. "What are we going to do now?!" she hugged you crying.

 

You silently cried. Zelo with his long arms hugged the both of you and just let his tears fall.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you so much!