Cheering

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur28x2l929g

 

Zelo had returned to your house without telling you since you were with Daehyun, Zelo knew you were

in safe hands. *He will not do anything to her right?* he thought while walking and pouted. 

 

Daehyun who had you still in his back let you sit down in a bench outside the school.

His friends followed him. "What's with this girlfriend thingy again?!" you sighed but deep inside you

were happy that things are normal again with Daehyun. "We're back again." Daehyun said and 

slung an arm around you. You felt your cheeks heating up and quickly remove his arm from you. 

 

"It was really a good plan." Himchan whispered to Yongguk's ear which was heard clearly. 

"Yah did you guys lock us?!" you pointed at them. They just laughed and high fived each other. 

"You should thank us." Youngjae chuckled. "If we didn't do that you and Daehyun wouldn't be back

together." Jongup said. 

 

You just pouted. You really wanted to be back to normal with Daehyun. "Are you not going to 

tell something do them?" you asked Daehyun. "No...they did a pretty good job." Daehyun 

stood up and high fived them. You rolled your eyes and smiled.

*Daehyun reason was just stupid. Getting jealous over Junhong.* you thought. 

*Thinking of him where is he?* you thought and stood up. 

 

"Where is Junhong?" you asked Jongup. Daehyun rolled his eyes annoyed. "I don't know. He probably

went home." Jongup shrugged. "Without me?" you asked worried and stood up. "I need to go." 

"I will drop you home since your ankle is not fully healed yet." Daehyun stood up not wanting to give

up you to Zelo. 

 

"Whatever." you rolled your eyes and started walking slowly. Daehyun followed you from behind.

 

"You know guys? I think we will have fun with them two." Yongguk chuckled and slung an arm

around Himchan while the others were nodding.

 

The walk was silent. You could only hear the leaves from the trees that were moving from the wind.

"Uhm.." Daehyun spoke to break the silence. "I'm sorry." he said lowering his head.

You stopped and looked at him. "For what?" "You know for the past few days." he rubbed 

his head. "Oh that you were ignoring me?" you said straight. "Uhm...yeah." he gave you a tiny smile.

 

"It's ok." you said and continued walking. "Thank you." he gazed at you softly. 

"Ye-ah." you shuttered and avoided his eyes. 

 

You arrived at the house. "Oh umma is already here?" you noticed her black car. 

"Is your mom working far?" Daehyun asked. "Yeah she works in a company." you proudly said.

"Aside from those people I'm thankful of. The most it's her." you smiled. "We argue alot but I know

she works really hard for me. I really admire her." you continued. 

 

Daehyun could see in you eyes that you loved a lot your mom and smiled. 

*I wish mom was like that too.* he thought and sighed sadly. 

 

"Thanks for dropping me even thought I didn't ask it." you said. "That boyfriends should do."

Daehyun smirked. "Whatever." you rolled your eyes. "And one thing more." he said. 

"What else-" Daehyun kissed your forehead. Your eyes rounded and your cheeks pinked.

"See you." he said and left all smiley. 

 

You blinked. "Minah is that you?" your mother shouted from the kitchen window. You shook your head. 

"Calm down." you inhaled and exhaled and smacked your rosy cheeks.

 

"What were you doing outside and not comming in?" she said as she wiped the plates. 

"And why you didn't go with Junhong home?" she continued asking. "I'm going to see Junhong up."

you said ignoring the questions of your mom. *Why is she walking like that?* your mother 

thought.

 

"Junhong?" you knocked his door. No one was answering. You decided to open it. 

"Junhong?" you repeated. You searched the room. *Where is he?* you scratched your head. 

 

"Umma where is Junhong?" you asked going downstairs. "I think I saw him going to the balcony." 

she said. "Thank you." 

 

You saw Zelo writing something on the table while thinking deeply. You tiptoed so he can't hear you.

Once you were in his back you covered his eyes. He jumped. "I scared you right?" you chuckled

and sat down with him. "Why did you left me?" you said pouting. "You were the one." he said

in a serious tone not looking at you. 

 

You bit your lip. "I'm sorry. Somebody locked us with Daehyun." you plead him. 

"I'm sorry Junhong-ah." you used your aegyo to him. That was always your way for him to 

not stay mad to you. You never showed your aegyo to anyone except him.

Zelo tried to avoid it by not looking at you. 

 

"Junhong-ahhh" you placed a fist near your face. "Bhuingbhuing." you said smiling.

"Aish." Zelo said and closed his eyes. "I'm not mad at you okay?" he said. 

"It's something else." he said. "Phew I thought you were mad at me." you wiped your imaginary sweat.

 

"You must be stressed because of the rap competitions right?" you said. 

"Yeah yeah I'm stressed by that." Zelo lied. "I'm sure you will win there. You're the best." 

you thumbs up him smiling. "You will come right?" he asked. "Ofcourse there wasn't a competition 

I haven't came." you smiled. "When it is?" you asked taking the paper. 

 

"It's on this coming Sunday." he said playing with his pencil. You nodded. 

"Wow it's pretty cool." you read the lyrics he composed. "Fighting." you shouted and laughed. 

Zelo chuckled. You made him happy even thought you're the reason he was sad.