Mother's Work

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9zYpYZ3JNg

 

It was a beautiful sunny Saturday morning. You had slept in your bed with a smiley face

since yesterday you went out with Daehyun for a movie date. You woke up 

with a happy mood no one could break that. You washed up and headed

to the kitchen for breakfast when you saw a note sticked in the fridge.

 

"Your lunch with Junhong is in the fridge. Just put it in the microwave." -Umma

"She's again at work?" you sighed. "We are not even spending too much time together.

Plus I miss her pancakes during morning." you pouted.

*Isn't she working too hard?* you shook your head. 

 

"Where is again her work? At a company near Gangnam?" you tried remembering.

"Oh yeah where is again that paper?" you said and started searching the company's 

card. "I remembered she told me if something happens to call her at that card." 

you scratched your head. *Where did I put it?Oh room!* you thought and ran to your room.

 

While running you stopped and glanced at Zelo's door. *Is he still sleeping? At this hour?* 

 

"I will wake up him later. Now the card." you said and opened the door. 

"Ok now where did I put it?" you started by searching at your jewerly. None. 

"Aish." you muttered. You were pulling out your cabinets when something caught 

your eye. "Oh it's this!" you took the card that was under an old book.

 

"Park Senah. Secretary. Seoul, Gangnam District. Jung Company." you read the paper. 

"Ok nice. I have to wake up now Junhong, eat breakfast and visit umma on her work!"

you proudly clapped.

 

You closed your door and stood up infront of Zelo's room. 

"Junhong-ah." you whispered knocking the door. No answer. "Aish I must not waste 

time." you opened slowly the door. Everything was dark. There was only a sunlight 

passing by the curtain which was covered. 

 

You found Zelo sitting on his desk sleeping soundly with wrapped papers surrounding him.

You shook your head. *You're so pabo.* You opened the curtains revealing the brightly

shining sun on Zelo's face. Zelo pinched his eyebrows and slowly opened his eyes. 

His neck felt sore. "Ouch." he massaged his neck. *Poor you.* you thought. 

 

"You know you should sleep in the bed. What's the use of it then?" you chuckled.

Zelo rubbed his eyes and smiled when the first thing he saw in the morning was you.

"Morning pabo. Now wash up and I will get breakfast ready." you said and was about

to leave when he caught your wrist. You turned back. "Hm?" 

 

"Morning pabo." he whispered with his morning voice. You smiled nodding. 

He released your hand and went to the bathroom. You chuckled and headed downstairs.

 

Once you arrived to the kitchen you grabbed your apron and started cracking eggs.

You put them on the hot oil with some hot dogs in it. You poured milk in both 

glasses and placed them on the table. 

 

Zelo arrived yawning. "Sit down you lazy man." you said. Zelo made a face. 

"Here." you placed the plate down with the eggs and hotdogs and sat down.

Zelo started eating. "Hey Junhong will go to mom's work in a while ok?" you said.

Zelo looked at you emotionless. "You will come with me right?" you asked. 

 

Zelo thought it for a while. "Is Daehyun coming too? No...he told me that he had

to do something yesterday." you pouted. Zelo's face brighten up. *He's not coming?*

"Yes I'm coming!" he excitedly said. "Tss." you chuckled and continued eating.

Zelo stared at you. *We're like a married couple.* he secretly smiled. 

 

When the breakfast finished you and Zelo changed clothes and headed to the

destination. "Ok so here is the card. It's telling Gangnam District we must go there."

you said. "Wow sounds like a rich place." Zelo muttered. You nodded. 

 

You arrived at the place with the underground metro. When you exited you saw

a lot of people in business suits and dress holding suitcases and phones talking unstoppable.

"Look at these people." you whispered shooking your head. "I don't want to be like that

when I get a job." you shivered at the thought. 

 

"Let's go we must find the place." Zelo suddenly grabbed your hand and started

walking. You were startled at the action. You stopped and took out your hand.

"I can go alone." you muttered not meeting Zelo's eyes. Everything went awkward.

This is Zelo's fear awkwardness between you two. 

 

"Oh look at there is the ice cream that you like." he changed the topic pointing at the shop.

"Y-yeah. But let's take it later." you awkwardly said and started walking. 

*Stupid me* Zelo facepalmed himself. 

 

"Isn't it this?" you said looking at the tall building. "Yeah it is. Jung Company written." 

Zelo pointed at the sign. "Let's go in." you were about to open the door when a guard

stopped you. "Stop. Where are you going?" he coldly said. 

You looked at Zelo. "Uhm we are here to visit someone." Zelo normally said. 

 

"Who?" the guard raised his eyebrow. "Park Senah. My mom." you said. 

"Do you have ID to enter?" the guard ask. *Damn this guard just let us in.* 

"Look we're just here to visit-" you started getting pissed off when Zelo held

your shoulder. He looked at him. He shook his head. You angrily looked at the guard. 

"It's fine will be leaving now." Zelo said bowing. "What?" you said. 

 

Zelo dragged you out. The guard crossed his arms. 

"Why did you do that?" you shouted when you were out. "I'm just only going to 

visit my mom. I'm not a criminal!" you glanced angrily at the guard. 

"I have other plans. We will get in by the back doors." Zelo said. 

"Huh? What if they are lock?" you asked curious. "Just let me handle it." Zelo smirked.

 

"Eii I like that evil brain of yours." you grinned and ruffled his hair.

"Hey please not with the hair." he stepped back laughing. "Tsk. Fine. Now let's go." 

you grabbed his arm.

 

"Here we are." Zelo said. You glanced at the metalic doors. "How are you going to 

open these doors. Tell me? We just have-" you stopped talking when Zelo 

opened the door. Your jaw dropped. "How did you do that?!" "I have my ways. Now go in

before someone catches us." Zelo looked around. You nodded. 

 

You went up the stairs and opened the door. You could smell sweat. "Eww." 

you rubbed your nose. "Are they working so hard?" you fan yourself. 

"Seems like look." Zelo said. 

 

You could see people rushing in their desk with folders and papers in their hands. 

They seemed so busy. "Look at these people." you whispered shocked by their works.

"Hey that your mother." Zelo pointed. "Umma!" you shouted. "Yah." Zelo covered your 

mouth. "Shh." 

 

Your mother raised her head. *Did I just hear Minah's voice?* she titled her head

and quickly returned to her work. You just watched her through her hardship. 

She dropped a lot of folders. No one even helped her. *What kind of company is this?*

you clenched your fist. Zelo noticed you. 

 

Your mother wiped her sweat in her forehead. You felt like crying. She endures

this tiring job just for you. For you to live well.

 

"Let's go." you was about to leave when you heard someone shouting.

"Park Senah!Do your job well!" a woman shouted. You turned and look. 

 

"Who is shouting to umma?" you whispered. "She seems like the boss here." 

Zelo said. "These papers are wrong signed!" the woman slammed it to the table

gaining attention from the other workers. "Aish." you angrily looked at the woman's 

back. You couldn't see her face. 

 

You couldn't handle it and went out. "Why are you shouting to my mom?" 

you raised your voice. "Minah.." your mother was shocked seeing you.

But you were more shocked to see the woman. 

"Mrs Jung?!Mother of Daehyun?!" you looked at her in shock.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you! <3

Can you please guys UPVOTE? (If you want:) ) 

Please click here----> http://www.334353

Thank you in advance!