Elevator

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnwL7X0CkJY

 

The following day your whole family hopped on the car and headed to the company.

Everyone happily greeted all of you and you encouraged them to work. 

Your family was different from any other. Kind, sweet, hard-working family. 

Everyone loved all of you.

 

You pressed the button of the elevator and waited it to come. While waiting you 

saw a man moping the floor and remembered that new janitor from yesterday. 

You looked around but didn't find him anywhere. You frowned.

You wanted to meet that janitor so much. It felt like you've know him for yeats

 

The elevator arrived and Zelo glanced at you while your were staring blankly. 

He elbowed you. "Hey come on." You snapped out of your thoughts and turn to Zelo.

"The elevator came." he pointed. "Oh yeah." you nodded and went in. 

 

You arrived at your office and collapse on your chair. "So what do we need to do today?" 

Zelo asked as he sat down. You flipped the pages of the folders sighing. 

"We need to count how many cars were sold this month and copy them into the computer." 

you closed the folder. "Plus we need to start paying the workers." you massaged your temples. 

 

"Hey relax." Zelo stood up and started massaging your shoulders. "Thanks Junhong-ah." 

you closed your eyes and enjoyed his massage. "By the way how is your training going?"

you asked. "Oh fine. It's a little tiring but I'm doing fine." he said. 

 

"You know you can stop working for the company and focuse on your training."

you suggested. "Yah are you crazy? I can't let you handle the company alone." he rolled his eyes. 

You suddenly removed his hands from your shoulders. "Yah what do you think of me?!" 

"Pa-bo." he sang it. "YAH!" you shouted. Zelo started laughing and flicked your forehead. 

 

"I miss those times when you were so noisy and clumsy." Zelo tapped his chin smiling. 

 

Your expression changed as you remembered those times reminded you of your first love, Daehyun. 

Zelo noticed your expression and tried changing the topic since he knew what you were thinking. 

Poor Zelo. When he will be able to see those big brown eyes that loved only him. 

 

"I'm going to be an artist soon!" Zelo smiled trying to change the topic. You looked at him.

"Better not forget me when you have hundreds of girls surrounding you." you crossed 

your arms. "Eii are you jealous?" Zelo grinned. "Ofcourse not. I'm only afraid that you would

forget me and mom and become those artist." you pouted. Your secretary brought the two 

of you a cup of coffee. You thanked her and she left to do her work.

 

"Yah I will never forget those people who took care of me all this time and ofcourse

the girl I love." he looked at you. You awkwardly sipped your coffee. "Junhong-ah 

I think we're-" No don't continue what your going to say." Zelo wagged his finger. 

"But-" you insisted. "Nooo I'm not hearing anything." Zelo covered his ears and started

making weird sounds. You gave up and sighed. 

 

"So I'm going to my office now." Zelo stood up and kissed your cheek and left. 

You sadly sighed. *If this continue I will hurt Junhong more.* 

 

Zelo already knew what you were going to say. He didn't want to stop your relationship 

with him even if he knew everything about your feelings. He sighed and entered his office.

 

 

After a long tiring day you had finally finished everything. You laid in your chair as you

wrote the last word in the text. "Done!" you pumped your fist in the air proud of your work. 

You shut down your computer and started streching your arms. You took some folders 

to work in the house. 

 

Your mother and Zelo had left earlier than you since they didn't had so much work.

Zelo would go in his daily training and your mother would prepare dinner for you. 

 

You locked your office, placed the key in your bag and pressed the button for the elevator.

As always everyone would leave except the janitors and guards who are locking after cleaning. 

 

*4 3 2 1.* you glanced at sign that was counting the floors. *0* you lifted your head

and was about to go out when...

 

Your eyes rounded and the folders you were holding fell down. *Oh my God.* 

You were facing the least person you wanted to see today. Jung Daehyun.

The new janitor who was holding the mop and it's basket which dropped the same time

as your folders dropped. 

 

Daehyun eyes widened. *Park Minah?* The two of you just stared at each other not saying

a word. The two of you remembered everything that happened two years ago. 

The love that grew to both of you and the hate that appeared after. 

 

*Is this really Daehyun or am I seeing nonsense because I'm tired?* you were stucked

on that dilemma. The sound of the elevators closing snapped out the both of you out

of your thoughts. You were alarmed since you wanted to get out from the elevator. 

Luckily Daehyun was able to hold the elevator doors at the right time. 

 

You started picking up the folders as fast as you can and pass by Daehyun running towards the exit. 

You were really confused. How is he the janitor in here? Isn't he rich? Is he still a playboy?

 

Daehyun watched you as you run to your car. Questions filled his mind.

What is she doing here? Why is she here? Is this her company?

 

You went in your car and drove off. Your eyes started tearing up as the memories

of Daehyun passed one by one in your mind. All the love and laughter he gave you but

also all the hate and betrayal he gave you. You admitted that you freaking missed him. 

His face, his personality, the way he was talking to you, the kisses and hugs everthing about him. 

 

*Aish!Why he had to appear now?!* you thought as you wiped your tears. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!Uhm...I just wanted to correct something after a notice of a reader.

So it's Park Company not 'Kim'. I was confused, so sorry guys! Thanks for reading

and subscribing! Thank youuu! <3