Daehyun's Family

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h19d53j6WuA

 

"Umma?!" Daehyun was shocked seeing her. "What are you doing here?"

He saw the driver the last time. "Sorry youngmaster. If I didn't tell where are 

you your mother would fire me." he lowered his head. Daehyun shook his head. 

"Look umma-" Daehyun tried to talk to her. 

 

Daehyun's mother enterned the house ignoring her son. She looked around.

The living room was full of confetti and party balloons. She had that dark aura

all over her. She met eyes with each one of you. Everyone was frightened

especially Yongguk. She met eyes with you. "Who are you?" she said coldly.

 

"I'm Park Minah. Daehyun's friend." you bravely said and bowed. She shot you a cold look.

*Friend? Shouldn't be she the fifth?* Daehyun's mother thought.

"It's weird for you being surrounded by boys." she said.

 

"Oh it's fine for me. They are all good guys. I know they wouldn't do anything to me." 

you said. Daehyun's mother raised her eyebrow. "Interesting."

 

"Daehyun talk with me for a minute." she commanded.

Daehyun and his mother went outside. "Why didn't you tell me that you're here?" 

she said crossing her arms. Daehyun rolled his eyes. "Jung Daehyun answer my question."

she demanded. "Aish umma just leave me! I don't care about that stupid business

of yours and dad's. I'm older than 18 so I can do anything I like!" Daehyun raised his tone.

 

Meanwhile inside you were getting worried about Daehyun like everybody did. 

You were playing with your fingers. "What is going to happen with Daehyun?" 

you asked. "We don't know we have to wait till they finish." Himchan said. You nodded.

 

"How dare you raise your voice in your mother?!" she shouted. "Mother?" Daehyun

sarcastically laughed. "Do you even call yourself mother when the most important 

thing for you and dad is money?! You don't even care about your childs happiness-"

Daehyun was cut as his own mother slapped him. 

 

You were going to check Daehyun when you saw the scene. You covered your mouth.

*Ohmygod.* "Let's go home. PERIOD." his mother shouted and went in the car.

"Daehyun are you okay?" you immediately went near Daehyun. 

"I'm ok. Just don't worry about me." Daehyun said and went in the car leaving you

dumbfounded. The car was lost in the dark. 

 

You enterned the house. "What happened?" they asked you. "Daehyun left with his mother.

I'm going in my room." you said and quickly headed to your room. 

Zelo shook his head. *Tsk.Daehyun

 

"We can't spent Christmas like this." Youngjae said and facepalmed himself. 

"Let's leave tomorrow morning." Yongguk suggested. "Agree?" 

They all nodded. "Junhong tell it please to Minah too." Yongguk said.

 Zelo nodded and headed upstairs. 

 

Zelo knocked your door. "Minah can I enter?" "Yeah." you said while sitting on your

bed. Zelo enterned your room and sat with you. "What's with that face?" Zelo

poked your forehead. "Nothing." you pouted. "Eii I know there is something tell me." 

Zelo pleaded. "Fine." you said. "I saw the mother of Daehyun slapping him." 

you finally said. "It was terrible. Daehyun even said that he's ok but he clearly wasnt."

 

"I'm worried about him." you pouted. Zelo felt a flinch in his heart. 

"Come on he will be ok." Zelo patted your head. "Oh and we will be leaving tomorrow

morning so pack your things." he said and left the room. 

You sighed and started packing. 

 

On the other side Daehyun and his mother after some hours had arrived home.

"Daehyun please talk with me." his mother pleaded. "Isn't it enough the slap? Do you

want the other cheek too?" Daehyun patted his cheek. "Daehyun I didn't do that 

on purpose. I'm sorry." his mother felt guilty. *Yeah sure.* he thought.

 

"But I have you an appointment this coming January. So please come."

"What now about business? No thanks." Daehyun was about to head upstairs

but somebody shouted his name. "Jung Daehyun!" his father shouted. 

 

Daehyun froze. *His home?* he thought feeling scared. "What are you doing?" 

his father asked shotting him an angry look. "Appa.." "Why are you not respecting

your mother and leave while she's talking?!" his father raised his voice.

 

Daehyun weakness. First of all his father. "Go to the appoinment she is telling in 

January." his father demanded. "Yes appa." Daehyun lowered his head. 

"Now go up." he told. Daehyun without thinking twice went to his room. 

 

*Why is this happening to me?* he said leaning the door. *I even left Minah.*

Daehyun facepalmed himself and sighed disappointed.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Please comment & subscribe! Thank you!