New Year

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw6OAsl96h4

 

All of you had returned in your own houses feeling the love and warm of your own

family. Greetings, hugs, presents everywhere. The Christmas atmosphere filled

your house. You happily chatted with your mother even though they were still

those pretty small arguments about useless things with your mom. 

Zelo just laughed at your cuteness with your mom. 

 

On the other side Daehyun was locked up in his room when he doesn't go out. 

Not even a greet or hug from his parents. They were always busy in work

and how to earn money. Don't they have any rest? was the thing that 

Daehyun always thought. They never eat together and if they did everything 

remained dead silent. After dinner he would just go back to his room. 

 

Days passed like lighting. Daehyun and his friend would always invite you 

out obviously Zelo was dragged along. Day by day you grew closer with Daehyun.

He would often tease you. But you just gave him the poker face of yours. 

Daehyun was smiling and laughing but you could see in his eyes he was sad,

tired with some problems in him. 

 

It's hard to believe that he had finally change. From naughty to nice.

 

It was already New Year's eve. You wore your simple but beautiful red dress,

curled your hair and applied a little bit of make up from your mother stuff. 

You headed downstairs were you found your mother fixing the table 

for dinner. Zelo sitting in the sofa waiting for you while watching tv. 

 

"I'm here." you said. Zelo immediately turned his head. He looked at you and smiled. 

*She's becoming more beautiful every year.* he thought. 

"Aww you're so pretty." your mother your hair. You smiled. 

"You even used make up." she chuckled. "Its my make up stuff right?" she grinned.

"Yeah." you giggled. Zelo let out a laugh. 

 

"Oh Junhong what do you think of Minah?" your mother said turning you to him.

Your mother knew that Zelo always had something for you by the way his eyes were

staring at you. Your mother grinned. "The dress is pretty." he said not admitting

that you were so beautiful. "Tss." you pouted. Your mother just chuckled. 

"You kids." she laughed. 

 

The clock showed that it was already 11. That means an hour left before New Year.

Suddenly your doorbell rang interrupting your dinner. "Are you waiting anyone Minah?" 

your mother said. "I was going to ask you the same." you said curious of who was in the door.

 

"Let me go see." you stood up and opened the door. Your jaw dropped.

"What are you doing here?!" you shouted. "Huh?Why is she shouting?" your mother

said leaving her fork down and heading to the door with Zelo following. 

 

"Hi Minah." Daehyun smiled waving at you. You didn't know what to say when

your mother came. "Oh who we got here?" your mother grinned at you. 

*Oh man.* you thought. "Annyeong haseyo I'm Jung Daehyun." Daehyun

mannerly bowed. Zelo sighed. *Why must he be here?* 

 

"So what brings you here?" she asked smiling. You shook your head.

"Shouldn't you be with your family right now?" you asked. Zelo nodding behind you.

"Uhm...can I just spend New Year with you guys?" Daehyun pleaded. 

Your mother looked at you. You lightly shook your head. 

 

"Of course you can spend it here!" your mother laughed and brought Daehyun 

inside. *Ummmaa!* you mentally slapped yourself. Zelo rolled his eyes. 

 

"We are in the middle of eating. Come join us." your mother dragged him in the

kitchen. You looked at Zelo and grinned. "Sorry." you awkwardly smiled. 

"It's ok. The more the better." he fakely smiled. 

 

"Here serve yourself." your mother handed the kimchi to Daehyun. 

"Thank you." Daehyun lightly bowed. *They treat me better here.* Daehyun thought.

 

When everyone finished. You took all the plates and glasses and put them to the

sink ready to wash them. "Let me help." Zelo and Daehyun appeared beside you.

"Fine." you chuckled. "Junhong you do the soaping. I will do the washing and you 

Daehyun the wiping. Arasso?" you commanded. "Yes sir." they saluted at you.

 

Your mother was watching the scene with a smile on her face. 

*I wonder who she will end up with. Better no one of them two hurts her.*

she thought as he looked at how Zelo and Daehyun were staring lovingly at you.

 

 

"3.2.1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!" you four shouted from the rooftop as you see the fireworks.

You hugged your mother tighlty. "Happy new year umma and sorry for everything 

that I did wrong last year." you smiled and hugged her again. 

Zelo and Daehyun were watching the sweet moment between mother and daughter. 

 

"Happy new year paboo!" you hugged Zelo as he hugged you back smiling. "Happy new year 

pabo." he calmly said. Once you pulled back you looked at Daehyun and smiled. 

"Happy new year." you said. Daehyun suddenly hugged you. He just couldn't take it.

"Happy new year." he whispered in your ear. You froze and blush madly. 

 

Another firework showed up in the sky. This time it was a red firework. 

That firework snapped you out and came to reality. Daehyun pulled back and watched

the scene. It was amazingly beautiful. You smiled as you look at Daehyun. 

He looked at you but you looked back in the fireworks smiling. 

 

Zelo and your mother were watching from behind. 

 

*This may be the best New Year's day ever.* you and Daehyun thought. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you! <3