Troubles

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLkoBuSIDus

 

After Zelo sensed that both mother and daughter had calmed down he helped

you stood up and you helped your mom, everyone wiping their tears.

Zelo started arranging the sofas and tables and let you and your mom sit down. 

"I'll just see if there is any food or drink left." Zelo sighed and headed to the kitchen.

 

But bad luck wouldn't leave you too soon. "What happened to this door?!"

an ajhumma shouted as she fan herself. "Oh ajhumma what are you doing here?" 

your mother immediately stood up. "What is this mess?!" the ajhumma looked

around the house. "Ajhumma we have been-"

 

"I need the rent now and plus they payment of this door." she ignorantly fan

herself. "What? What I was going to say that we have been robbed. I'm not able

to pay you right now." your mother touched her forehead in panic. 

"That leads us in one solution. You have to leave this house." she coldly said. 

 

"Wait a minute." you stood up infront of your mom. Zelo came in with a cups of

coffee in his hands placed them in the table and just watched at the conversation. 

He didn't want to interfere since he wasn't a part of the family. 

But still he was leaving in the same roof. He didn't want to be a burden to you.

 

"Ajhumma aren't you being a little harsh on us? Can't you understand our

situation?" the stubborn you started talking. You just hated unfair people.

"We-have-been-robbed." you counted the syllables in your fingers. 

"Can't you just let us for a few days? I promise you we will pay you next week."

you hopefully suggested. *Please just accept it, damn it.* 

 

"No! With that manners of yours." she crossed her arms. "Aish this ajhumma." you

muttered under your breath. "What?!" she raised her tone. You were going to answer

but Zelo stopped you. "Ajhumma just please. We will pay you next week." Zelo pleaded.

 

The ajhumma tapped her chin. "Fine. But if you don't pay next week. I will kick you out

of this house!" she shouted and left. All of you sighed in relief. "Thank you Junhong." 

you gave him a tiny smile and facepalmed yourself. "Umma go rest." you said.

She nodded and headed to her room. 

 

"What luck is this?" you started picking up the broken things on the floor. 

Zelo lifted up the remaining backward sofas and tables. *Does Daehyun know all of this?!*

Zelo thought shooking his head. 

 

After that you both headed to your rooms. Obviously your room was messed up too.

Your laptop and other electric things such as mp3, speakers were missing. You sighed

as you sat down in your desk feeling incomplete without the laptop in the front. 

You wiped the dirt that was under that. 

 

You went to your closet and found out most of your clothes just messed up

but not missing. The thief must have found the little box you kept on the side which

had some money. You opened it and it was empty. You run your fingers through your hair.

 

Once Zelo went in his room he searched his frame with his family in it.

All these days he managed to put in money in there. *Please let it be here.*

he nervously thought. He opened the frame and found all his money still there.

He brightly smiled. He counted it and he was proud that he collected an amount.

 

He was going to use it for his dream of being an artist slash rapper in the tv. 

But in this state he would give everything to you and your mom who had

been with him almost his whole life. *Dream let's just leave that for later.*

he frowned. But he would do anything for the person he love.

 

On the same time Daehyun hopped on his car when Hyemi hopped beside him. 

"Yah get out." Daehyun messed up his hair. Hyemi smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Don't you miss that? I was always messing your hair up." she let out a giggle.

"No I don't." he coldly said. "Now get out." he continued. 

 

Hyemi stubbornly leaned on the chair getting comfortable. "YAH!" Daehyun shouted. 

"Hey don't you shout to your future wife." Hyemi crossed her arms. 

*Future wife my .* Daehyun thought. "And is that chick Minah you're girlfriend?" 

she chuckled. "You must have chose better and plus is she your third or second?"

she continued getting on Daehyun's nerves. "That's it." Daehyun went out of the car.

 

He opened Hyemi's sit and pulled her out. "Never insult her again and no she's my one

and only girlfriend." he got serious when it comes to you and he headed back to his car

but Hyemi spoke. "Does your mom know?" she smirked. Daehyun froze. 

*Got you.* Hyemi smirked. "So what?" Daehyun raised his eyebrow. 

 

Hyemi went to him. "You could never be with her anymore." she proudly said. 

Daehyun glared at her angrily went to his black car and drove off. 

Hyemi proudly smirked. "But hey you should have drove me in my house." 

she stomped her feet while shooking her head. 

 

It was already late night around. Your mother had managed to go to work 

even if you refused. You decided to get some ramen for you and Zelo to eat. 

"Junhong-ah start boiling water." you said as you leave. Your door was back

to normal since Zelo paid for it. 

 

After you bought the ramen you headed home but a text came. 

"Where are you?" - Jung Daehyun

Daehyun was heading to your home but then saw you coming out of the market

looking all sad and tired. 

"I bought ramen." you texted back. Suddenly someone lifted your waist you let

out a scream and the plastic bag with the ramen inside fell down. 

 

You turned to see the person. In your relief it was Daehyun. You closed your

eyes as you touched your chest. "Yah!" you shouted. Daehyun was laughing.

"You must have seen your face." Daehyun continued laughing and held his stomach.

 

"Aish." you started walking. "Hey hey I was joking." Daehyun pulled you back.

"I'm not in a mood." you said emotionless and started walking. Daehyun followed

beside you. He looked at you silently. "Minah." he spoke. You stopped and turned. 

"Is something wrong?" he honestly asked holding your hand. 

 

*Should I tell him or not?* "Nothing." you shook your head. "Just tell me if there is uh?"

Daehyun your hair. You both walked silently with your hands interwined. 

*Should I tell her about Hyemi?* Daehyun thought confused. He sighed.

 

You arrived home. "Be careful as you go home uh?" you tiredly said. Daehyun nodded.

He looked at you and started leaning in. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the kiss. 

A tear slipped in your cheek. As Daehyun pulled back you quickly wiped off the tear. 

"I love you." he cupped your face. "I love you too." you smiled. 

 

He kissed your forehead and left. You lowered your head. 

*I should talk to her.* you pressed your lips in a thin line and went in. 

You and Zelo had ramen for dinner. Zelo tried cheering you up but you thought

about tomorrow. *I have do it.* 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment & subscribe! Thank youuuu!