A Chance

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gumEzK2VuoE

 

You arrived home by a cab. You insisted Zelo on going to the hospital but he 

denied. You gave up and entered quietly the house so your mom won't notice you

and see Zelo's wounds. "Careful." you whispered as you helped him climb the stairs. 

 

Once you entered Zelo's room you carefully laid him down his bed. 

"Wait here I will treat those wounds." you shook your head and headed down. 

Zelo looked around and sighed in disappoinment. 

 

You thought about tonight's incident as you took the first aid medicines from the box. 

*Daehyun...he returned to his oldself again.* you pressed your lips in a thin line 

and sighed closing the box. 

 

You entered Zelo's room, took a chair and sat next to his bed. 

"Let me see those wounds." you took his chin and lightly turned his head. 

"Ouch." Zelo winced in pain. "Tsktsktsk." you shook your head and started 

treating his wounds in his face. 

 

Once you patted the cotton with the alcohol on his face, Zelo let out a scream.

You immediately remove your hand. "Yah! Don't shout!" you reprimanded him. 

"Just try to endure it arasso?" you whispered. Zelo pouted nodding. 

 

You gently patted the cotton to his wound to clean it. Zelo winced and closed

tightly his eyes. You chuckled. "Why?" Zelo spoke. "Nothing." you smiled. 

"It hurt that much?" you continued patting. "Yeah...""Minah?" Zelo called. 

 

"Uh?" you stopped and looked at him. "I'm sorry." Zelo lowered his head. 

You titled your head. "I'm sorry for earlier. I shouldn't have done that."

Zelo felt guilty. "Oh that? Just forget it." you tried smiling and pill off the bandaid.

 

As you put on the bandaid Zelo suddenly grabbed your hand. You looked at him

in confusion. He stared deeply in your eyes. "Minah I'm not telling this because

you broke up with Daehyun. But my heart still waits for you uh? Could you 

give me a chance? I promise that I will make you happier than him." 

 

You remained silent not knowing what to say. Zelo released your hand and waited

for your response. You blinked and thought. Zelo had been with you like forever. 

He was the one who always make you smile and laugh in different situations. 

He was the one who took care of you since small.

 

Why you didn't fall for Zelo instead? He would have never hurt you and you know that. 

 

You bit your lip. "It's ok you can tell me when you're ready." Zelo smiled. 

"No...I'm r-ready." you gulped. Daehyun would always be in a big part of your heart. 

But he hurted you. Can Zelo heal those wounds? You took a deep breath and spoke. 

 

"I give you a chance." you said. Zelo eyes brighten. "What?" Zelo couldn't believe

what he was hearing. "I give you a chance." you repeated. "Are you serious?!" Zelo tried

standing up. "Hey lay down." you chuckled. "I am." you gave him a tiny smile. 

*Am I doing right?* you thought. Zelo brightly smiled and suddenly hugged you.

 

"Hey careful your-" "Thank you. I promise you won't regret it." Zelo cut you. 

You leaned on his shoulder and silently sighed. *Me too.* 

 

 

Days, weeks passed no trace of Daehyun. It seemed like he did as you told. 

To never appear infront of you ever again. You and Zelo was officialy a couple now. 

You would go on dates with him but things was never the same as Daehyun. 

The feeling was different. Totally different. 

 

You were currently with Zelo at the Han River enjoying the scene as you sat down the

bench. "You remember here?" Zelo asked as he looked around happily. 

He can finally call you his girl. "Here?" you look around. "I confessed to you here."

Zelo blushed. "Oh yeah I remember." you nodded.

 

Zelo was not stupid he knew how much you miss Daehyun. He just knew you that well

that he regret it. He always wanted to bring you to different places to eat, for shopping

or just to roam around for fun so in some way you could forget him.

But unfortunately Daehyun has left a big trace in your heart. 

 

You really wanted to somehow 'love' Zelo. But that takes time and effort. 

You really tried forgetting Daehyun but your heart was just stronger than your mind. 

 

On the other side of the coin Daehyun through all these days had remained a total playboy. 

It seemed like it got worst than before. He would play with atleast 5+ girls. 

Daehyun always thought that his problems will be solve by playing with girls

and drinking alcohol. But he was just sooo wrong. 

 

Even Hyemi was pissed off with his attitude. She admitted that she liked better

when Daehyun was with you instead of his other 5+ ladies. He continiously called him

but he didn't answer since he was clubbing all nights. 

 

"Aish." Hyemi tossed her phone in the bed and crossed her hands angrily. 

 

Zelo and you arrived at the entrance of your house. "You know it's weird. I should tell

you my goodbyes now but we're going in together." Zelo laughed. "I know right?"

you chuckled. "Let's just say that your going in first and I will go in later. What do you think?" 

Zelo suggested happily. "Uhm...Fine." you nodded. 

 

"So...Thank you for coming today with me." Zelo said trying to keep his laugh. 

"Yeah me too...I had fun." you nodded smiling. "So goodbye." you waved and was

about to go in when Zelo grabbed your wrist. "I think I forgot something." Zelo tapped his chin.

You raised your eyebrow in curiosity. 

 

Zelo faced you to him and started leaning in with his eyes closed. Your eyes rounded.

You were not ready for this. You didn't know what to do and just tightly closed your eyes. 

 

Zelo opened his eyes at the last inch. One more step and both your lips would have met. 

 

He paused then kissed your forehead instead. He somehow felt you wasn't ready for this. 

"Goodnight." he smiled. You opened your eyes realizing what he did. You blinked and gulped. 

"G-goodnight." you nodded. You walked towards the door and turned back. "Come in a while."

you smiled. Zelo nodded and when you went in he entered the house. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------