I'm Sorry

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wrNt9a_T7U

 

You and Daehyun were both sleeping deeply. It was like both of you were dreaming

of each other. Your mother came home slightly startled seeing Daehyun home

sleeping on the sofa with you on his side. 

 

She smiled as she remembered her teenage life and her husband who left them.

She didn't bother waking you up instead she covered you with a blanket and shifted

you in a better position to be comfortable. 

 

She noticed Zelo's shoes weren't on the shoe case. *Shouldn't they come together?* 

She tapped her chin, took her phone and dialed his number. The phone was off.

*Well maybe his celebrating his win.* your mother shurgged and went to her room. 

 

The sun has risen. It a school day. But in this situation you wouldn't go school. 

The sun stirred you from sleep and you pinched your eyebrows and lifted your head

while rubbing your eyes and spotted Daehyun behind you.

 

You smiled at the thought of the first thing to see was him in the morning. 

You stood up and spotted your mom in the kitchen. *Is Junhong home?*

"Umma Junhong's here?" you went to her whispering. "I didn't check his room." 

your mother told as she cleaned the plates. You nodded.

 

You ran up to his room and knocked. No answer. You decided to open it. 

It was dark. The bed was untouched. No pillows or blankets messed up. 

You frowned. *Is he mad?* you pouted and returned downstairs. 

Daehyun who had seemed already awake stood up. 

 

"Hey are you okay now?" you asked concered and placed your hand

on his forehead. "Your fever cool down." you smiled reliefed. "Thank you."

Daehyun smiled. "I should head home now." Daehyun suggested. 

"Uh yes." you escorted him until the door. "Rest well uh?" you said.

Daehyun nodded. "Thank you so much." he pecked your cheek and left. 

You sighed in relief and closed the door. 

 

"Now Junhong!" you grabbed your phone and started dialing his number. 

"Sorry this server has his phone currently off." you heard the dialer saying. 

"Aish." you muttered under your breath. First off all you went to wash up.

You continued dialing until it went afternoon. 

 

You decided to find him your own.

"Umma I'm leaving. Can you please just go to school and mark our absents with

Junhong?" you grabbed your bag. "Yes fine be careful." she shouted as you go out.

 

You waited in the bus station heading to where you thought Zelo would go. 

But than an idea came into your mind. "Bang Yongguk." you whispered

and dialed his number right away. 

 

Few beeps were sound and Yongguk answered. "Hello?" you heard his deep 

voice. "Hello? Yongguk?" you said. "Oh hey Minah." he said as he ate his breakfast.

Yongguk too didn't went school since yesterday rap battle.

"Sorry did I wake up you?" you bit your lip. "It's fine. So why did you call?" 

he said. "Uhm it's about Junhong have you seen him?" you hoped he knew. 

 

"Uh yes. But I should talk with you in person." He said. "Alright let's meet 

at the coffee shop near school?" you suggested. "That sounds fine to me." 

he said and hang up. You started walking heading to the coffee shop

deeply thinking of Zelo.

 

You arrived at the shop. You were first since Yongguk's house was far. 

You sat down and watched the cherry blossoms leaves flow down. It was

such a beautiful scene. *Me and Daehyun should take a picture under cherry 

blossom trees.* you smiled. 

 

The waiter came to asked you order and you took juice. 

Few minutes later Yongguk came in. "Oh here." you waved and he spotted you.

"Hi Minah." he sat down. "How are you?" he asked. "Hi well I guess so." 

you pouted. "Why?" he asked as the waiter came and took his order. 

 

"I was suppose to go to the rap battle yesterday to cheer on Zelo." you played

with your fingers. "But Daehyun suddenly came over in the house wet from the rain.

He was talking about something and he looked like he was crying. He got

sick and I just couldn't leave him alone. I feel guilty." you continued lowering your head.

 

"You know something happened yesterday." Yongguk felt uneasy.

Should he tell it or not? "What happened?" you became alert. "Uhmm.." 

Yongguk scratched his head. "Yesterday. Zelo lost the battle." he told.

"Oh? That's why he must have been upset-" "No." Yongguk cut you off. 

 

"I think he was going to confess to someone yesterday during his rap." Yongguk said. 

*Obviously you.* he thought. "Really? He got busted?!" you were surprised.

"Who would rejected Junhong? He's awesome!" you rolled your eyes. 

Yongguk shook his head. *This girl has no idea about it.* 

 

"Ok thank you so much. I'm leaving now." you said and paid the bill. 

"Wait-" Yongguk tried to say but it was too late. He facepalmed himself.

 

[A/N] Please click on the link for the song now. It would be nice listening to it while reading this. :)

 

It was getting darker. You dialed Zelo's number at the bus station hoping

he would answer. In your surprise it started ringing. Zelo answered it.

"Hello? Junhong? Where the hell are you?!" you shouted.

Zelo was not speaking. "Junhong!" you took off the phone to see if the call was off

but it wasn't. 

 

You could hear the background noise. It was water. Water splashing. 

The only thing came in your mind was Han River. You hang up and took the bus.

 

As you hang up Zelo couldn't control his tears anymore. He burst out crying

in the bench while looking at the wonderful scene of the splashing water. 

He let out a heartbreaking sob. 

 

Good thing to him there wasn't a lot of people around him.

He could express his feelings freely. 

 

You arrived at the bus station of Han River and started running finding Zelo.

You searched the place. He wasn't found. You were about to give up while 

you breathed hardly, when you saw a figure sitting down the bench hugging his knees.

*It's him.* your eyes widened and started walking slowly towards him. 

 

Zelo had his face burried in his knees as he sobbed. You felt pity on him and 

bit your bottom lip. "Junhong-ah." you whispered. 

 

*Yeah now I can even hear her voice. I'm going crazy.* he thought. 

"Junhong-ah." you shook him. Zelo opened his eyes in his knees and slowly looked

up. You softly smiled. Zelo remained silent as he stared your face.

 

"First off all I'm sorry for not coming." you lowered your head.

"And I heard you confessed to a girl and she rejected you." you continued. 

"So she's the special one you were talking about." you looked at the river. 

"How could anyone reject youYou're tall, handsome, gentle, knows how to rap." 

you counted with your fingers. 

 

Zelo closed his eyes in anger. "It's fine Junhong-ah. Don't cry." you said. 

"What?" Zelo softly whispered. "You will find someone better." you patted his shoulder.

Zelo stood up and messed up his hair in anger. 

 

"You can hear what are you saying?!" he shouted at you. You slightly jumped at the tone

of his voice. "What are you talking about?" you said confused. 

Zelo covered his face. "You know I know your upset and all but don't let your anger out

on me I'm just trying to help you-" "Trying to help me?!You're just making it

worse!" Zelo eyes blurred.

 

"Eh? You know just try to forget her somehow. If you and her were meant to be

she would accept you." you stood up. "I DIDN'T CONFESS TO ANYONE!" 

Zelo shouted. You stepped back. "Huh?" Zelo closed his eyes and sighed. 

 

"Yesterday during the rap battle. I was waiting for you. You didn't came."

Zelo said. "That's because-" "I was going to confess to you using my rap." 

he confessed. "What?" you pinched your eyebrows confused about what's happening.

"You were not there." Zelo said looking down. 

 

"All these years from small age to where are we now I I...like you." Zelo finally admitted

looking deeply in your eyes. You couldn't believe what you were hearing. You remained

silent not knowing what to say.

 

"You only looked at me as your brother-bestfriend. I always watched you 

and protected you since small. I realized having feelings for you when we 

were five. I remember a big fat kid made fun you because you didn't have father.

You came to me crying and hugging me. I patted your head and promised to protect you." 

Zelo started crying again. 

 

You remembered all those days. He was your only friend when you were in Busan.

You passed elementary and middle school together creating beautiful memories. 

But for you as caring bestfriend but Zelo as girl he loved. 

 

"I know you love Daehyun and I can see that. From Daehyun and you. 

The moment you confessed to me you liked Daehyun crashed my whole world.

It was so painful Minah." he continued as he sobbed. 

 

You were starting to cry as well. You didn't know anything. How would you not

notice. You were so stupid. You pressed your lips as tears fall down your cheek. 

 

"I love you Minah." he finally confessed after all these years.

His secret was finally revealed. 

 

You looked at him as the tears blurred your eyes. 

"I'm sorry Junhong-ah. But I do love Daehyun. I can't leave without him. 

He's my lover." you spoke wiping your tears. Zelo felt like a thousand of knifes

were stabbing his heart. 

 

"I'm sorry." you gulped and hugged his back. You don't want to lost a bestfriend like him. 

Zelo sobbed and covered his mouth. You cried on his back. "I'm sorry." you whispered.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sighs* What is going to happen now? Stay tuned! :) 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank youuu!<3