Zelo in the house!

Busan Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07E2y-YzT40

 

You and Zelo entered the house. "Your house is nice." Zelo said as he looked around. 

"So how come you're here?" you took off your jacket. "Does pabo Minah doesn't like me here?" Zelo said

pouting. "Yah not ofcourse." you said as you playfully hit his arm. "I missed you." Zelo chuckled. 

"I missed you too." you ruffled his hair. "Aish you're destroying my hair." Zelo fixed his hair. 

"Oh yeah? Here's more." you continued to ruffel his hair. You and Zelo were laughing.

*I really missed you.* Zelo thought as you laughed. 

 

Meanwhile Daehyun was on his desk thinking. *Aish Jung Daehyun stop thinking about them.* 

Daehyun shook his head. "Wait they are alone in the house. Her mom is not even there." 

Daehyun became alert and imagined things. He smacked his face. "No no." he shook his head. 

"Go to sleep Jung Daehyun." he demanded himself. 

 

"Where should I put my things?" Zelo said while picking up his luggage. "There is a guest room 

upstairs in the corner." you shouted from the kitchen. You were cooking ramen. 

A text came. You dried your hands in your apron and took your phone. *From umma.* 

"Sweetie. I'm sorry I can't come tonight. I will be there tomorrow at 10. Junhong texted about his

arrival, so I'm letting him take care of you. Be careful and i love you" -Umma

 

You pouted at the text. Zelo who was coming down from the stairs saw your expression.

"Yah what's with that face?" he asked concered. "Umma is not coming tonight." you said and 

returned to the kitchen. Zelo followed you. "She told me that you will taking care of me." 

you said as you mixed the ingredients of the ramen. "I will take care of you well." Zelo smiled.

 

On the other side Daehyun can't sleep. He was turning from the one side to the other. 

He kept thinking and thinking. "I can't take it anymore." he said and headed to your house 

in his pajamas. He quietly passed from the guards and took his car. *I'm coming.*

 

You and Zelo sat down in a table. Zelo smelled the ramen. He took some and put it in his bowl.

"Seriously your ramen is the best!" he pumped his fist in the air. "Of course." you chuckled.

"Take more." you said and put in his bowl. Zelo smiled and nodded. "You too." 

 

After that dinner Zelo offered to wash the plates but you joined him. "You clean. I will wipe." 

Zelo said. "Yes sir." you saluted him. He chuckled. You two started playing with the water.

"Yah look at now. The water is all over the floor." you pointed. "I'm going to take the mop."

you said. 

 

Daehyun was infront of your house. He could hear noise and laugh. He raised an eyebrow. 

"They're must having fun." The noise stopped. Daehyun crept in your kitchen window.

His eyes widened. 

 

You were about to get the mop when you slipped. Before your head and floor meet, Zelo 

thankfully caught your waist. Both faces were just inches away. Zelo heartbeat was faster.

He was never this close to you. You gaze his eyes. *I never knew that this pabo has beautiful eyes* 

The staring was cut when someone called. "YAH PARK MINAH!" Daehyun shouted. 

 

You stood up straight. "Yah Why are you here?!" you shouted. "Let me in!" Daehyun said.

"No go home." you said and was about to close the window when Daehyun called. "Yah!" 

"Fine!" you went to the door and opened him. Zelo was just staring there blank. 

 

"What do you want Jung Daehyun?" you sighed. "Yah what you were doing with him?!" 

he pointed at Zelo who came from the kitchen. "I just slipped and he catched me! That's all!"

you said. Zelo was nodding beside you. 

 

You noticed that Daehyun was in his pajamas. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" you started laughing. 

"Why?" Daehyun asked. You pointed at his blue pajamas. "So cute" you continued laughing. 

* I'm in my pajamas. You're so stupid Daehyun* Daehyun thought and facepalmed himself. 

 

Zelo just let a laugh. "Yah you don't laugh!" Daehyun pointed at Zelo. Zelo stopped. 

"No Junhong just continue." you said laughing. Zelo just smiled. Daehyun waited until you 

finishing laughing. You stopped after some minutes. "Done?" Daehyun asked. You nodded. 

 

"Anyways why you're here?" you asked. "A boyfriend cannot visit her girlfriend?" he said smirking.

You rolled your eyes and sighed. "Go home now we're going to sleep." you said.

"Only you two?" he asked. You nodded. "No no no." he shook his head. "You two can't sleep together."

"But we're not sleep-" "I'm going to sleep here too." Daehyun said and went in your house. 

 

Your mouth hang open. "Yah NO!" you shouted. "Who knows what he can do to you?" Daehyun said

eyeing Zelo. "I know him since small ok?!" you sighed. "Nevermind to be sure." Daehyun insisted.

"Yah!" you shouted at him. "Ok you sleep here." you pointed at the sofa. "What?!" he said shocked.

"Sleep here or out." you said. "Arasso." he pouted. "I will get you some pillows and blankets." 

you said and left the two blondes. 

 

"You know you should leave. I'm not doing anything to Minah." Zelo faced to Daehyun.

Daehyun just shot him a look. "Whatever." he said and went to you. "Minah goodnight." 

Zelo said smiling. "You too." you said while finding pillows. He was about to leave but he called

your name. "Minah." "Uhm?" you turned to him. "Lock your door when you sleep." he said and

left. "Why do I need to lock?" you asked yourself.

 

"Here is your pillow and blanket Mr. Playboy." you shoved it to him. "Thank you." he said. 

"You must be out of here before 10. arata?" you said. "I don't know even why are you doing this." 

You were about to leave but Daehyun caught your wrist causing you to fall on top of him.

 

Your eyes rounded. Daehyun smirked. You tried to pulled back but he was holding your waist.

"Yah Jung Daehyun leave me or else-" "Or else what?" he went closer to your face. 

You blinked blushing.You kicked his leg. "AAHH." Daehyun shouted. "Or else that." you smirked and left.

 

You went to your bed. *That Daehyun* you shook your head. You remembered the incident earlier.

With Daehyun and with Zelo. You sighed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment & Subscribe! Thank you for reading!<3