Guerilla Date

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d3FJ48idZg

 

When the beautiful scene of fireworks ended Daehyun told his goodbyes

and greetings to you, your mother and Zelo and headed to his unhappy home.

His mother and father were waiting for him while eating their food silently.

 

"Madam your son has returned." the maid told as she bowed. 

Daehyun's father stood up and headed to his room. Daehyun was laying in

his bed thinking about you when the door suddenly burst open. 

"Where did you go?" his father crossed his arms. His mother was beside him. 

 

"Somewhere. Am I a kid to let you know where am I going?" Daehyun 

responded coldly. "Yah how dare you speak like that to your father?!" 

he raised his voice. Daehyun rolled his eyes. He didn't want anymore to argue. 

"Can you please just leave me alone?" Daehyun said putting his arm on his face.

 

"Yeah we will leave you by now. You can do anything you want. But when the 

January appoinment come you can't deny it. " his father shouted and left 

followed by your mother. Daehyun closed his eyes sighing.

*What's that stupid January appointment?!*

 

 

The sun shined brightly stirring your from sleep. You yawned as you rubbed

your eyes with a smile on your face. *Yesterday was the best.* you thought.

You stood up feeling all bouncy and went to wash up. 

 

Once you headed down you found Zelo on the kitchen table trying to cook 

something. "Junhong-ah." you said causing him to jump. "Yah you scared me." 

he said. You chuckled. "Where is umma?" you searched the room. 

"She's in the work don't your remember." Zelo answered while boiling hot water.

 

"Oh yeah." you were disappointed. "Anyways what are you cooking there?" 

you popped beside him. "Ramen." he said as he put the ingredients. 

"You? Cooking ramen?" you started laughing. "You never cook ramen." 

you continued. "Yah your mom told me to cook you something. Ramen 

was the only thing I could do." he said and wiped his hands in his blue apron.

 

"But isn't this the first time you cook ramen?" you asked. "No." he shook his head

and pour the noodles in the boiling water. "I thought you never cooked that."

you said. "I'm always cooking ramen in the house for my family and they always

love it." Zelo grinned. "Eii but my ramen is better right? You even said that's 

its the best!" you smirked. "I admit I really like your ramen." he made a thumb up.

 

You chuckled. Once it was ready Zelo put the noodles in two white bowls. 

"Here try." he handed you the metal chopsticks and sat down waiting your response

with agony. You lifted the noodles with your chopsticks and shove it in your mouth.

 

"So hot." you fan your mouth. "Careful." Zelo whispered. "So how it is?" he said

excitedly. "Uhm..." you chewed the noodles. "Good job." you made a thumb up.

Zelo proudly smiled at his cooking skills and ate his own. "But mine is the best!"

you said. "Arasso arasso yours is better." Zelo said. You chuckled. 

 

 

"Yah let's go out?" you said getting already bored while sitting in the sofa.

You two were watching a movie. "Yeah I'm getting bored." Zelo made a face.

"So where do you want to go?" Zelo turned to you. "Uhmm..." you tapped your chin.

 

"Shopping in Myeongdong!" you excitedly said. "Arasso let's go change." 

Zelo said and you both headed to your rooms. After some minutes Zelo as always

came first downstairs and put on his jacket.

 

You came down after some minutes in black skinny pants and red sweater pairing it

with flats. You had your hair tied in fishtail and grabbed your jacket and bag.

"Let's go?" you said. Zelo nodded and you locked the house.

 

You took the train and arrived at Myeongdong. A lot of people were there. 

"Wow it's crowned." Zelo said. "Oh! I think there is celebrity that's why." 

you pointed at the circle crowd around someone. "Let's go see!" you grabbed

Zelo's arm. "Yah yah yah! It's Infinite!" your eyes widened. 

 

"Not again." Zelo muttered under his breath. "What?!" you shot him a look. 

"Nothing." Zelo shook his head innocently. "Omggg it's L!" you spazzed 

while hitting Zelo's arm. Zelo rolled his eyes. 

 

"It seemed like they are on Guerilla Date!" you said excitedly. 

You grabbed your phone out and started taking pictures. 

"Omgg Myungsoo is so handsome." you squealed. 

 

"Now we will pick from the audience a girl who can dance Infinite's 'Be Mine'." 

the MC said. " As reward she will hug a member and take their signed album!" he announced.

"Me me!" you started jumping. "Ok we will pick three girls. The girl there in

white jacket. The girl in pink skirt and..." the mc said. 

 

"ME!" you shouted. "Oh and the girl in the red sweater." the mc annouced.

"YES!" you said. "Good luck." Zelo said. You stormed in the center. 

You couldn't believe that Infinite was just infront of you. 

You squealed inside. "Ok the first girl." the mc said. 

 

Infinite started singing their song. But the girl was weak in dancing. 

"Next! The second girl." The second girl danced good but after she stopped 

she didn't remember the steps. "Ok next the last girl." the mc clapped.

 

*Let's do this for Myungsoo.* you thought. Infinite started singing. 

You dance smoothly and with a lot of energy to the dance. Everyone was

impressed even Infinite. "Wow this girl has moves!" the mc cheered.

 

When you finished you shly bowed and blushed. 

"So we all know who won right?" the mc asked. "The girl in red sweater!" 

he announced. You jumped and squealed in happiness.

 

"So who do you want to hug?" the mc asked you. "Uhm... I can't choose 

Cant I hug them all?" you asked blushing. "It's that ok for you guys?" he asked

Hoya who was behind him. "Sure she got great moves." Hoya complimented you.

 

"Thank you." you shly bowed. "Now hug them." the mc said. 

First you hugged Hoya then Dongwoo then Woohyun then Sunggyu then Sungyeol

then Sungjong who gladly hugged you back then lastly Myungsoo. You hugged him a little bit

more and Myungsoo chuckled realizing he was your bias. You pulled back with a smile

reaching until your ears. "Here is our album." Myungsoo smiled handing it to you.

 

You smiled happily and bowed taking it. "Bye." you waved and the waved back.

 

You went back to Zelo who was watching. "Wow you were damn lucky!" he said.

"Omgg I feel like Am going to faint." you said "I got their albummm!" you squealed. 

"And I even got to hug each one of them! It feels like a dream." you jumped.

Zelo chuckled at your happiness. "Now put the album in your bag before someone 

get it and lets go." he said. "You pay ok?" you asked. Zelo rolled his eyes. "Fine."

 

You were trying different types of clothes dresses sweaters pants etc. 

Zelo had bought you some clothes which you thanked him.

 

In a shop someone caught your eye. *Isn't that Daehyun?* you thought. 

The person turned. It wasnt him. *Am I missing already Daehyun?*

you chuckled. Zelo went to the cashier. "You're going to buy that?"

you asked beside him. He nodded. "Ok I will wait outside." you said.

"Careful." Zelo shouted. "Ok!" you shouted as you headed outside.

 

While waiting suddenly someone covered your eyes. You were shocked and 

took off the hands and turned around. Your eyes widened. "Daehyun?!"

"What are you doing here?" you asked. "Shopping." he said lifting his bags.

 

"Tss I even saw you with those Infinite guys." he said. 

"Yeah I even hugged them!" you proudly said. "Ugh I'm getting jealous." Daehyun

said. "Pss." you chuckled. "With who are you?" he asked. "Junhong." you answered

*Ofcourse.* he thought. "Let's go on a date." Daehyun said. 

 

"What?!" you were suprised. Daehyun started dragging you. "But Junhong-" 

you turned back. "We will just call him." Daehyun said smirking. 

You dialed Zelo's number.

 

"Hello? Minah where are you?" Zelo asked searching for you. 

"Junhong I'm sorry. Daehyun came and he dragged me. I think we are going

somewhere." you said. "Daehyun?" he asked. "Yeah so I'm very very sorry." 

you said. Zelo remained silent for a minute. "It's ok. I will just return home."

he said. "Arasso.I'm sorry again." you said and hang up.

 

"Yah look at what I did to Junhong!" you complained.

"It's gonna be ok Minah." Daehyun said. You face palmed yourself.

*Im really sorry Junhong.* you thought. 

 

Zelo sighed in disappoinment.

*Why did he have to show up every time I am alone with Minah?* he thought

and headed home alone. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you! <3

Can you please guys UPVOTE? (If you want:) ) 

Please click here----> http://www.334353