Merry Christmas

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHmunlVffYI

 

You had spent your entire day with Zelo. Watching movies and laughing at jokes. 

You missed doing those things with him. You were always with him but it's been

a long time since you two had some bonding alone. 

 

"Oh it's already 6." you glanced at the clock. "Time for your medicine." you took 

the bottle and pour little of it to the spoon. "Here ah." you brought towards Zelo's 

mouth. Zelo looked at you weirdly. "I can do it alone." he said. 

"Come on you couldn't even feed yourself before. So ah!" you said. 

 

Zelo chuckled and gladly opened his mouth. You enterned the spoon. 

"Good boy." you patted his head chuckling. "Now I will let you rest. Sleep well

and I will wake up you before Christmas Day arrive." you smiled. 

 

You were about to leave but Zelo suddenly grabbed your wrist.

You turned back. "What it is?" "Uhm can you stay with me until I sleep?"

he said in a serious tone releasing your wrist. You blinked.

"Oh arasso." you sat back down. 

 

"You want me to even sing something for you?" you joked. "That would be nice."

Zelo grinned. "No I was just joking." you laughed. "You can't take it back now."

Zelo smirked. "Now sing." Zelo said as he closed his eyes. 

 

You cleared your throat. You sang him a song that both of you knew from kids. 

You both loved that song. Zelo smiled and drifted to dreamland.

When it seemed that Zelo had finally slept. You headed downstairs. 

 

You went outside the balcony. *When is Daehyun coming back?* you pouted. 

Once you thought about him you saw a familiar van returning. *Oh it's them!*

you panicked. *Where should I go?* you looked left and right. "Room!"

you said and run as fast as you can to the your room.

 

"Youngjae take your bag!" Himchan shouted as he unpacked the things from

the boot of the car. "Here let me help you hyung." Jongup offered help and 

took the other things. "Thanks." Himchan said and closed the car. 

 

*I wonder how Minah and Zelo are doing.* Daehyun thought as he looked at the house.

 

The five of them enterned the house and found it silent. "Is Minah still taking care

of Junhong?" Yongguk asked. They all shrugged. "Ok let's all clean up first." 

Yongguk said and everyone headed to their rooms. 

 

Daehyun passed by your room. *Shall I take a look? No no.* Daehyun shook his

head remembering the morning incident. Youngjae and Daehyun enterned the room

and found Zelo sleeping deeply. "Is his fever got down?" Youngjae asked placing 

his things in the bed. Daehyun touched Zelo's forehead. "I think so." 

 

"Minah did a good job." Youngjae said. "Ok let's go clean up." Daehyun said. 

 

You peeked a look behind your door. "Tss. Daehyun didn't even visit me." you pouted

and went back to your bed. An hour had already passed and you went downstairs.

 

You saw Himchan sitting down the sofa reading a magazine. He heard footsteps 

and looked up. "Oh Minah." you sat down across him. "How was your trip?" 

you asked. "It was nice. But it would be better if you and Junhong were there." 

Himchan said. "Uhm yeah." you nodded.

 

"But I had to take care of Junhong." you said. "It's ok there is always a next time."

he said smiling. In less than 5 minutes everyone was already there.

You were feeling awkward around Daehyun but just tried to overcome it. 

 

For the time to pass until midnight comes you played variety of games. 

Zelo was sitting in the sofa while watching all of you. 

 

"Ok now let's play Truth or Dare!" Youngjae said. "Ok I will spin this bottle

and to anyone it point were going to ask him." he continued. You cleared your

throat. -I'm here too.- "Or her." Youngjae said. You smirkled. 

 

Youngjae spinned the bottle. "To who it will land?" Youngjae excitedly said

while rubbing his hands. The bottle slowed down and finally landed on you.

"Oh why me?" you complained. "Ok Minah Truth Or Dare?" he asked.

 

Everyone looked at her. "Uhm...Truth!" you said. "Ok who will ask her?"

Youngjae asked looking at the others. "I will ask." Himchan raised his hand.

"So is it true that you have a crush on someone in this house?" Himchan smirked. 

 

You blushed. Everyone anticipated your answer especially Daehyun. 

Zelo knew it already. "Uhm..." you rubbed your neck. "Answer honestly." Himchan said.

"No." you finally said. "No?" they looked at each other. Zelo pinched his eyebrows confused.

 

*I don't have a crush on Daehyun. I'm inlove with Daehyun.* you thought.

Daehyun heart sank. *She didn't have even tiny feelings about me? After all these days?*

Daehyun looked at you. "So is my turn to spin the bottle!" you changed the topic. 

 

"Only 1 minute before 25th!" Jongup cheered. You clapped excitedly.

"3.2.1" everybody said together. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" you all shouted.

You hugged Zelo and he happily hugged you back. "Merry Christmas paboo!"

"Merry Christmas too pabo!" Zelo chuckled.

 

You hugged the rest of the boys and reached on Daehyun. "Uhm...Merry Christmas."

you wholeheartedly smiled at him. "Merry Christmas too." he ruffled your head smiling. 

You thought of your mom.

 

You dialed her number. "Hello? Merry Christmas umma!" you said. "Merry Christmas

sweetie." your mother smiled. "Are you fine there?" you asked concered of her being 

alone. "I'm fine. You?" your mom asked. "Merry Christmas!" Yongguk shouted

causing your mother to hear it. "It seemed your having fun there." she said in the line.

"Yeah." you looked back at the guys.

 

"Ok I have to close now. Merry Christmas and take care. I love you." you mother said.

"I love you too umma and I miss you. Bye." you hang up. You saw the rest calling their

parents except Daehyun who was just sitting. 

 

You awkwardly went near him and sat beside him. He looked at you. 

"Are you not going to greet your parents?" you asked. "No." Daehyun answered 

you straight. "Eh? Why?" you were suprised. "It's a long story." he told lowering his head.

"Oh sorry for minding." you said. "No it's ok. I will tell you someother time." 

he smiled. You secretly smiled. 

 

Loud music was played and everyone was dancing when the doorbell rang. 

Jongup lowered the music. "Are we waiting someone?" he asked. 

"No." Daehyun shook his head. "I will open." Yongguk said. 

 

Once he opened he whole body froze. "Hi Bang Yongguk." a familiar voice to the 5

boys said. There eyes rounded. Daehyun went to the door. "Umma?!"