Money is Everything

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x538mhowg7o

 

It got darker when you arrived at Busan since you left Seoul in the afternoon. 

"We're here." the driver shook Yongguk who was beside him. Yongguk opened his eyes 

and yawned. He looked out the window. It was already snowing. The 8 of you (with the driver)

arrived at the centre of Busan. People were busy in the stores buying probably presents

for their love ones. 

 

He woke up Himchan Jongup and Youngjae in his back. "Guys wake up we're here." 

They stretched their hands yawning. Youngjae looked back at the three of you.

"Guys looked at them." he chuckled. The others chuckled too.

 

You had Zelo's and Daehyun's head on both your shoulders sleeping deeply. 

"So cute." Himchan said. "Let me take a picture of it." he took out his phone and snapped the scene.

"I think we will have a love triangle here." Yongguk grinned. "Now let's wake them up." 

Youngjae said and started shooking the three of you. "Guyss wake upp!" 

 

You slowly opened your eyes and felt weight in both your shoulders. "What the-" 

Daehyun and Zelo lifted together their heads from your shoulder. *Did he sleep in her shoulder?*

they both thought. You felt awkwardness. "Oh!It's snowing!Let me go out!" 

you pointed at the window. Zelo opened the door stepping out of the van followed by you and Daehyun. 

 

Once you got out,you immediately shivered from the cold. Both Daehyun and Zelo noticed it

and took their jackets off and was about to hang it on your shoulders when their eyes met. 

Zelo didn't think twice and put the jacket on you. "No Junhong it's freaking cold. Wear it.

Thank you by the way." you took off the jacket and placed it on his back with difficulty.

"You're so tall. I can't even reach you." you complained about his height. 

 

Zelo ruffled your hair chuckling and wore the jacket by himself.

Daehyun wore his jacket back. The four boys saw the scene and chuckled.

*I wonder with who she will end up.* Jongup thought. While the others thought the same.

 

"Thanks ahjussi!" Daehyun waved and the van left. "Where are we going now?" you asked

rubbing your hands. "Oh I forget about umma. What about her?" you asked. 

"Don't worry we will call her." Himchan said packing his hands in his pocket. 

"Daehyun tell to someone to call her." Himchan continued. Daehyun nodded.

 

Your phone started ringing.

"Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?"

"Oh its umma." you answered it.

"Hello? Oh umma. Why? Is that company not giving you rest?Are you sure? Arata. Bye love you.

"That's still your ringtone?" Zelo said. "Yeah Infinite is the best." you thumbs up.

 

"But that's not the problem right now." you said worriedly. "Umma said she will not be coming." 

you lowered your head sadly. "Why?" Zelo asked. "She had a lot of work to do. Plus even though

we were with her she wouldn't be there with us. That company is not giving her even rest

for Christmas." you shook your head. "It's ok Minah we're here for you." Jongup said smiling.

 

"Thanks." you gave him a tiny smile. "Ok since were now in the city let's all go shopping!"

Himchan said excitedly. "Shopping? But we don't have money." you said. 

"We told you we will give you money." Himchan said and handed you a black credit card.

"Wow isn't this the limitless one?!" your eyes rounded. They nodded. "OMG how rich 

are you guys?" you asked. They chuckled. Zelo sighed. 

 

"Let's go buy your clothes, toothbrush and everything you need. for these three days." 

Daehyun grabbed your arm. "Let's meet here at exactly 10:00" Daehyun said. 

Daehyun started walking with you on his side. "Yah wait." you stopped walking. 

"Junhong-ah!Come with me!" you shouted. Zelo secretly smiled and went beside you.

 

"Tsk. Why he is coming with us?" Daehyun murmured under his breath and took off his

arm from you annoyed. "Waa I never went shopping with this kind of card." you said amazed.

"That's the power of money." Daehyun said proudly. "Yeah but money isn't everything ok?" 

you said to Daehyun while walking. "Huh? Money can buy everything." Daehyun spoke.

 

"No it can't." Zelo said. "Tell something you can't buy with money?" Daehyun challenged.

"Uhm..." Zelo was thinking. "See there is nothing you can't buy-" "The air." Zelo cut Daehyun.

"Air?" you asked. "Yes you can't buy the air." Zelo grinned beating Daehyun. 

Daehyun rolled his eyes.

 

"Oh Minah looked at that dress that would be perfect for you." Daehyun try to change the 

topic. You chuckled while Zelo was shooking his head. *Pabo Daehyun.* you thought.