My Fault

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkGSae8r_H0

 

Daehyun's mother stared at you trying to remember who are you. 

"Park Minah. Daehyun's friend from New Year right?" she raised her eyebrow. 

You looked down bitting you lip in panic. *. I shouted at her.* 

"What are you doing here and did you just shouted to me?" she coldly raised her tone.

 

"Madam. She's my daughter. I will just ask her to leave-" "No!" she cut your mom

from talking which startled her. "Mrs Jung. I'm sorry for raising my voice and I don't want

to sound mean but aren't you making them work so hard?I mean they don't even spend holidays

with their families. Plus they're working non-stop." you admitted looking at her bravely.

 

Zelo silently sighed from behind. *Please Minah just don't do it.*  

The workers glanced at each other whispering agreement.

Daehyun's mom turned their way. The workers stopped and acted like nothing happened.

 

"Are you complaining at how I treat my workers? They work for me so they must

do anything I say. If they don't like how they work for me then they can just quit

but they don't." Mrs Jung crossed her arms. "And what are those manners? How did

the guard let you two in?" she continued. 

 

"Mrs. Jung how they could quit when they have families to feed? It's very difficult

to find a nice job these days." you argued feeling your blood boil from the anger.

"And manners? I learnt such nice manners from my mom. I just came here to visit

her to give her cheers on work and  give her food." you patted your bag. 

 

"That's it! Park Senah you're fired." Mrs Jung commanded and left.

Your mother's eyes rounded and she remained silent. "What? I was not talking

about that!" you tried to catch her but your mother grabbed your wrist. 

 

You turned back. "But umma your job!" you shouted. "It's fine. Just wait down

I will pack my things." she smiled. You could see the sadness in her eyes. 

You were the reason she lose her job. Now how is she going to take care of you?

 

"Aish!" you groaned and started running towards the exit. "Minah!" Zelo shouted

and followed you.Your mother lowered her head and went to her desk starting to

pack her things. The workers returned back to work worried about their co-worker.

 

*I have to find Daehyun's mother.* you thought running. You spotted her

exiting the entrance from the first floor. Your eyes widened and ran as fast as 

you can to catch her. When you were already down you saw her entering the car 

and leave. *No no no.* you ran beside her car but you just couldn't stop her. 

 

You stopped as you hardly coughed and taked breaths. 

You received a call. You took out your phone and saw the ID. -Jung Daehyun 

You facepalmed yourself and answered. 

 

"Oh baby where are you?" Daehyun said exiting from the barber shop. 

You remained silent as you catch your breath "Where are you?" you were able to say.

"Let's meet up at the park near your house uh?" Daehyun suggested. 

 

You looked back at the building. "Arasso." you said and hangup. 

 

Zelo and your mom came down. "She seemed upset so she ran away." Zelo defended you.

Your mother nodded sadly. "Junhong-ah isn't that her?" your mother pointed as she lifted her head up.

"Yes its her. I will go with her. So here is some cash." Zelo handed to your mother's hand and left running.

 

Your mother looked at the money shooking her head. 

 

"Minah!" Zelo shouted by you didnt hear it. "Aish." Zelo muttered. 

You stopped running to catch breath. Zelo in the back did the same too. 

You started walking. Zelo silently followed you.

 

You arrived at the park. *Why is she here?* Zelo thought as he hid behind a tree.

Daehyun saw you. Once you saw him you run and hugged him. "Oh easy girl." 

Daehyun chuckled your hair hugging you back. 

 

Your tears fell and Daehyun could hear a light sob. You hugged him tighter.

You just wanted a warm hugged from him to forget about your problems. 

Zelo who was watching felt his heart ache from the scene and left. 

*You should at least come to me.* 

 

"Yah are you crying?" Daehyun pulled back and cupped your face. 

"What happened?!" he asked worried wiping your tears. "Umma lost her job because of me!" 

you cried. "I went to her work and I found out that she was working on your mother's

company. I didn't know the owner was her so I shouted at your mom not knowing it was

her. But no offense I defended my mom because your mom was treating her like trash.

Not only her. But all the other workers too!" you continued and covered your face.

 

"I'm sorry that I shouted to your mom I was just protecting my mom." 

you sat down at the bench. Daehyun clenched his fist. He hated seeing you cry.

He sat down beside you hugging you. "Don't worry she willl take it back." 

"Huh?She will never accept her after what I did." you complained. 

 

"Just stop crying." Daehyun whispered at you ear. You did as he said clinging on his arm.

Daehyun sighed. *I have to talk with Umma.* 

 

 

"Did you find her?" your mom said as Zelo returned back home. "Yeah. She's with Daehyun."

Zelo said emotionless as he sat at the couch. "Do they have a relationship?They are

always together lately" your mother sat beside Zelo. Zelo nodded sadly.

*Oh that's sad for you Zelo.* your mother pouted. 

 

"Mrs Park what are you going to do know? You lose your work." Zelo asked concered.

"I don't know. We will see how it goes. Maybe I would take a part-time job? Not sure yet."

she said as she played with her fingers. A habit of you and your mom.

 

"I don't want to seem weight for you two." Zelo said looking at the carpet. 

"No don't ever say that. It's like your part of this family. So will go together through

all the hardships arasso?" she ruffled his hair. Zelo smiled at her. She was just a good person.

 

You swayed your hands with Daehyun as you walked. "You saw my hair?" he ruffling his head.

"Oh you changed color?" you noticed it just now. "Brown suits you well." you smiled. 

"I'm so handsome uh?" he smirked. "Tsss. Not even." you stuck your tongue out.

"Wait don't tell me that L from Infinite its more handsome than me?" Daehyun questioned.

"Yeahh wayyyyyy betterr." you chuckled. 

 

"Tsk. I don't care. He doesn't have you." Daehyun said as he pulled your waist closer to him

and nuzzled your neck. You giggled. "You love me right?" Daehyun asked. 

You stopped walking and faced him. "I love you sooo muchh." you pinched his cheeks.

Daehyun took off your hands and held them. "Me too soo muchh." he said in a serious tone.

 

He started leaning in. You closed your eyes and both lips met. It was a short but sweet kiss. 

You both smiled at you two leaned on each other foreheads.

 

"Let's go." a voice said and the black car disappeared.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Did you guys see the new MV of B.A.P? It's AWESOMMEE!

ONE SHOT! <3 anyways please subscribe and comment! 

THANK YOU! Here is Zelo for all of you <3 (so handsomee)