Morning with Daehyun and his friends

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKfQJkLi9p4

 

"Let's go!" Yongguk whispered. The guys were infront of your house. They were looking for your room. 

"Hey I think it's that!" Youngjae pointed. "How do you know?" Jongup asked. "Well I saw Minah's curtains

are purple." Youngjae awkwardly rubbed his neck. The others stared at him.

 

"Arasso now let's try to call Minah." Himchan said and was about to shout but Yongguk covered his mouth.

"If you shout her mother will hear us and then we're dead meat." Yongguk said and took off his hand.

"Let's try throwing small stones at her window." Jongup suggested.

 

The other nodded and they started finding small stones. Youngjae threw the first stone. No response.

Jongup the second. Still no response. Himchan the third. Again no response. Yongguk the fourth.

"I will throw this strongly." He aim the window and threw the stone. There was no response. 

 

"Aish how deep are they sleeping? Yongguk ruffled his head in annoyance. "Hyung there is a ladder here!" 

Youngjae said. "Are you insane?" they chorused. "What? Do you want Daehyun out of here or not?" 

Youngjae complained. "Arasso arasso let's go." Yongguk said. 

 

"I will go first." Jongup said and started climbing the ladder. "Careful!" they said from down. 

Jongup opened the window easy and went in. Yongguk then Himchan then Youngjae climbed. 

Jongup eyes widened at the scene. So the others. 

 

Daehyun was not in the bed but beside you. Your faces was just inches far. "So that's why they were 

sleeping so deeply." Yongguk said. You started opening your eyes when you felt a morning breath 

near your face. Your eyes immediately opened. "AAAAaaaa!!!" you stood up. "Shhhhhh!!!" Youngjae

who was the nearest to you covered your mouth. When you calm down Youngjae took off his hand.

 

"Yah did you sleep together?" Youngjae whispered shocked. You looked back to Daehyun and went far

from his. "No!" you shook your head. "Then why he is beside you?" Jongup said. "I don't know he maybe

fell down!" you blushed madly. They chuckled. They knew that Daehyun was a messy sleeper. 

 

"Ok let's wake him up now." Himchan said. "Daehyun-ah wake up" he started shooking Daehyun. You could here

Daehyun . "Aish aratta aratta." he said with his eyes closed. *Oh Daehyun speaking in Busan accent?*

you thought surprised. "He always uses Busan accent when he wake up." Yongguk said to you. 

"So he's from Busan?" you asked. They nodded.

 

Daehyun stood up rubbing his eyes. He looked so cute. He opened his eyes. "Yah where am I?" Daehyun 

looked around. "You're in this pretty girl room." Himchan pointed at you. You blushed and tried to avoid

Daehyun's eyes. "How did I-?" Daehyun asked. "Lizzy got you drunk. We didn't want you to go home like that.

We found this girl outside. She said you're going the same school and we brought you here to spend the night." 

Yongguk explained everything. Daehyun's mouth hang opened. *I never slept in other girls room.* 

 

Daehyun was a playboy.Yeah but he was not that person to sleep in other people's room.

Daehyun looked at you. You looked at him. "You didn't do something to me right?" Daehyun asked checking 

if his clothes. "Yah what do you think of me?" you said angrily. "Ok chill." he smiled. 

You blushed with his smile. You tried to hide it buy fakely coughing. 

 

"Ok now put your uniform and let's go." Yongguk handed to Daehyun his uniform. "Can I change here?"

Daehyun asked. "Wha-tt?" you shuttered. "Just turn around Minah." Himchan said. "Minah?Such a 

beautiful name." Daehyun smiled. You just ignored him. *He's a playboy Minah. Don't get affected.* 

you thought a lot of times. "Aratta. Just do it fast or else my mother will found out about us." you turn 

back and rolled your eyes. *Busan?* Daehyun thought and continued changing. 

 

"Ok done." they said and you turned. "Ok now go." you said and pushed them through the window. 

You saw the ladder. "Thanks Minah." Daehyun put a hand on your shoulder. You gulped. 

"Yeah welcome." you took off his hand. Daehyun felt weird. "Anyways see you at school." Daehyun 

went last down. You looked at them throught the window. "Thank you Minah!" they waved at you.

 

You just gave them a tiny smile and closed your window. *What a morning.*