Yongguk's house

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ro1KjkJMg

 

You entered the class. A lot of people were staring at you. You felt uncomfortable and sat on your desk.

The teacher went in and asked Zelo to come infront to introduce himself.

"Annyeong Haseyo. I'm Choi Junhong." he bowed and smiled. Girls squealed. "Omo he's so cute." 

"Junhong there is an empty seat infront of Minah. You go sit there." the teacher pointed with his ruler.

Zelo nodded. "Ok let's start!" the teacher started writing something in the board. 

 

While the teacher was teaching you glanced at Jongup who was one seat beside you. 

*Should I talk to him about Daehyun?* you thought and pouted. *I should.* you decided

and went back to the lesson. 

 

The bell rang signaling the school was over. You saw Jongup fixing his things. You put your things

in your bag and went to him. "Hi Jongup." you waved. "Oh hi Minah." he smiled. 

"Uhmm can we talk for a bit?" you said. "Is it about Daehyun?" he asked. Zelo was beside you. 

You didn't want to seem like you care about Daehyun. But truth is you care...A lot. 

 

"Yeah. How did you know?" you said awkwardly. "Well me and the hyungs saw the scene of 

Daehyun ignoring you since you're his girlfriend." Jongup said and placed his bagpack in his back.

"Many believe that you two are over after that." Jongup said. 

 

"You know let's talk with the hyungs. They will solve your problem." he gave you a tiny smile.

"Hyungs?" Zelo asked you. "You will meet them later." you answered him. 

"Come to Yongguk hyung's house and talk there. We will be there except Daehyun." Jongup suggested.

You looked at Zelo. "Whatever you like. I'll be there." Zelo said. "We're going." you said. 

"Also him?" Jongup pointed at Zelo. "Yes." you nodded.  

 

"Arasso. Here is the adress. Go there when you change your uniforms. ." Jongup gave you a piece of paper

and left. You put the paper on your bag. "Let's go Junhong." you said. 

 

You went first in the house to change. You wore a white sweater pairing it with black shorts and leggings.

Zelo was already waiting downstairs waiting for you. You already texted your mom that you will 

go out with Zelo. 

 

You glanced the mirror for the last time, took your bag and headed downstairs. 

 

"Let's go." you said and locked your door. "Let's take the cab." Zelo suggested. "Who will pay?" 

you looked at him playfully. "You ofcourse." Zelo joked. "Yah I don't have enough money!" 

you complained. "Yah I'm just joking." Zelo chuckled and poked your forehead. You chuckled. 

 

"We're here." the cab driver said and looked at you through the mirror. You looked outside. 

You saw a mansion no wrong a palace! "Sir are you sure it's this?" you asked. 

"Yes." he nodded. Zelo payed. Both stepped out. Your mouth hang open. "Are you kidding me?" 

"This house is so big!" you said. 

 

You saw a lady coming your way. "Annyeonghaseyo are you miss Park Minah?" she asked.

"Yes I am." you said and looked at her confused. "The masters are waiting you inside." 

"Masters?" you asked. *What are they kings?!* you thought sarcastically. 

"This way miss." she said. You followed her with Zelo on your tail. 

 

You were so amazed. Your mouth was open the whole time. "Wow." you said. Zelo looked at you.

*Are you that amazed?* he thought and continued following you. 

 

"They are waiting you in." the lady bowed and left. You and Zelo opened the door.