Sick

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qclheLLwTqQ

 

Zelo had returned into his room feeling dead. His hair and body covered with

snow. He felt cold, tired and most of all heartbroken from what he learn. 

He burried himself to his pillow and silently cried. 

 

Sun had finally rise. Daehyun had especially woke up early to fix breakfast

with help of the maids ofcourse. He put on his apron and started cooking

pancakes. He casually flip the pancake with a smile on his face. 

 

Eggs, hotdogs, bacons, hot chocolate etc were served in the table. 

Daehyun had only one thing to do. To wake up all of you. 

He headed up to the first room. Yongguk, Himchan and Jongup's. 

 

He carefully opened the door. Yongguk and Himchan slept on the king sized bed

while Jongup was sleeping in the sofa. *They even let the maknae sleep in the sofa.

What a great hyungs.* Daehyun thought shooking his head. 

 

He tiptoed until he reached the bed. Himchan's leg was in the top of Yongguk's 

body sleeping with his mouth opened. Daehyun chuckled at the scene. 

"Hyungss wake up." Daehyun shook them. No response. "Aish." he muttered.

 

"There is no other way." Daehyun whispered and grabbed the blanket.

Himchan raised his head. "Ah what the heck?" Himchan said covering his body

feeling cold. Yongguk did the same. "Wake up hyungs the breakfast is ready." 

Yongguk stood up and yawned.

 

"Jongup haven't woke up yet?" Himchan rubbed his eyes. 

"No so wake him up. I will wake up the others." Daehyun said and left the room. 

Himchan and Yongguk nodded. 

 

Daehyun made his way to his roomates room. Youngjae and Zelo. 

"Youngjae Junhong wake up." he shook them. Zelo's face was covered with his blanket.

"Hey guys wake up." Daehyun said. "I will come in a while." Zelo muttered under his

blanket. "Arasso." "Youngjae come on." he shook him. "Fine fine." Youngjae 

stood up. Daehyun smiled. 

 

*Next stop. Minah's room.* Daehyun smirked and headed to your room.

 

"Ok let's do this." Daehyun fixed his hair and clothes and knocked your door.

"Minah you're awake?" he said. No reaction. *Is she still sleeping?* 

Daehyun twisted the doorhandle and entered the room closing the door. 

 

"Minah?" you wasn't in your bed. "Where is she?" Daehyun scratched his head. 

He suddenly heard a door opened and turned around. 

Both eyes widened. You had took a bath and you were in a towel covering your body. 

Daehyun became a tomato. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" you screamed.

 

Daehyun panicked and turned around. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I just wanted to wake 

you up." "Get out you ert!" you shouted. Daehyun quickly went out of

your room. You breathed deeply. *I thought I had locked the door!* 

 

Daehyun closed the door and leaned in it breathing hardly. *Man.* 

Daehyun shook his head and slapped his face. *Never go in her room when she doesn't open it.* 

Daehyun said and went downstairs. 

 

Everyone was there except. You and Zelo. "Where is Junhong?" Daehyun asked

sitting down. Youngjae shrugged. "He must be getting ready now." 

 

You had change into your clothes with your head tied up in a messy bun

and went to eat breakfast. You enterned the dining room and their attention 

turned to you. Especially Daehyun after the incident. Daehyun ears turned red

remembering the scene. 

 

"Good morning Minah." Yongguk greeted with his gummy smile. 

"Good morning." you sat down in the only sit that was available. 

Beside Daehyun. You looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"Byuntae(ert)" you whispered. 

 

Daehyun eyes rounded at the comment. "Yah Jung Daehyun your ears look like 

tomato." Himchan laughed. "Did something happened to you guys this morning?" 

Youngjae chuckled. Both of you pinked. Daehyun became even more red. 

 

Youngjae high fived Himchan laughing. "Nothing happen to us." you both said. 

"They even say things together." Jongup added causing everyone to laugh 

even more. You shot a look on Daehyun. 

 

You noticed a person missing. "Where is Junhong?" you asked. 

"He's up." Youngjae said. "Why his not coming down?" you asked getting worried.

You remembered him staying in the snow. "Minah-" Daehyun was about to catch

your wrist but failed. *Don't tell me.* you thought  and went to his room.

 

"Junhong-ah?" you knocked the door. No response. "What is he doing?" 

you knocked the door again. Still no response. "I'm sorry Junhong I'm entering." 

you said and entered the room. 

 

You saw him covered with a blanket in the sofa. "Junhong?" you patted him.

Zelo was shivering. You took out his blanket and looked at him. 

He was pale. "Yah what happened to you?" you touched his face.

"Yah you're burning!" you shouted. Zelo opened his eyes at your voice and smiled.

 

"I'm fine Minah." he whispered. "What fine?!" you complained. "You're burning 

from the fever! I told you you will catch cold!" you reprimanded him. 

 

"Here stand up go to the bed so you will feel comfortable." you said. 

And took him from his arms and layed him in the bed. Zelo shivered. 

You covered him with blankents. 

 

"I will just go get food and medicine. Just wait ok?" you said and drifted down. 

 

"Where is she? Her food is intouched." Daehyun said finishing his food. 

 

"Daehyun!" you shouted. Daehyun rise from his seat. "What's it?" he asked.

You breathed hardly. Running from Zelo's room to the dining room was like

a marathon. "Junhong is sick." you managed to say. 

 

"Where can I find medicines?" you asked. Daehyun looked at how concered

about Zelo. "Oh I will tell the maid to take it." "Thank you." you smiled. 

"I will just go get something from your kitchen." you said.

 

"But you didn't even eat your food." Daehyun said. The others were

looking them from down glancing at each others eyes. 

 

You brought to Zelo a bowl of water and a small towel placing it to his forehead. 

"You should change clothes." you said. Daehyun entered the room with the medicine

and a bowl of soup on his hand. "Here." he gave you the soup.

 

"Junhong-ah eat first before taking your medicine. Now open your mouth." 

you said. Zelo slightly opened his mouth and you fed him. Daehyun watched

carefully your every action towards Zelo.

 

Taking care of him so gently. "Here take your medicine." you helped him lift

his body up and he took the medicine. "Thank you Minah." Zelo said looking at you

lovingly. Daehyun had already knew from that look that Zelo liked you. 

 

"Daehyun can you please help him change clothes?" you asked going out of the room.

"Just call me when your done." you continued. "Oh?Ok." he said. "Where are your things?"

 

You went waiting outside the room sighing. *This is my fault I shouldn't have left him outside.* 

 

Once Zelo finished changing he felt a lot better. "Thanks." Zelo spoke. 

"It's nothing. I will go call Minah." Daehyun said and opened the door. "He's done?"

Daehyun nodded. "I would invited you to go out with the others but I see you have to take

care of Junhong. So we're leaving now." he said somehow sad. 

 

"Oh arasso." you said looking down. You still couldn't meet his eyes. Daehyun nodded and left. 

 

"Where is Minah? She's not coming?" Youngjae asked. "No she has to take care of Junhong."

Daehyun shook his head. "Wow I see competition." Yongguk said.

Daehyun and his friends went skiing. Daehyun had obviously no mood. He was thinking of you.

His friends noticed it. "Come on Daehyun." they pulled him. 

 

You entered the room and sat beside Zelo's bed. "How are you feeling now?" 

you asked. "A lot better. Thanks Minah." Zelo gave you a tiny smile. 

"Thanks God." you smiled. "I told you to not stay outside. But you pabo stayed." 

you complained. Zelo chuckled. He was able to laugh in this situation. 

 

"You know you can go out with Daehyun and the others. I will be fine here." 

Zelo said. "Are you insane? Leaving you alone? I would never leave my bestfriend alone." 

you said. *Bestfriend yeah.* Zelo sadly thought. 

 

"You want me to bring your something? Food or drink?" you asked. 

"No thanks." he said. "Let's just watch a movie to let the time past." you suggested.

"Ok." he said. "Ok let me see what that pabo Daehyun have." you searched the drawers

of Daehyun which was full of movies. "The most is have violence theme. Probably

for Yongguk." you chuckled. 

 

"Oh here. I found one we know. 'A Walk To Remember' " you showed the dvd to Zelo.

Zelo nodded. Once you opened the case you noticed a paper on it. 

"Our all time favorite movie." - Daehyun & Hyemi 

 

Your heart ached from that. You remembered the bracelet which you never had

the chance to give back to Daehyun. "Minah what's wrong?" Zelo asked causing you

to wake up from your thoughts. "Oh let's play it." you said and went back to your sit.

 

2 hours had passed you fell asleep on the bed while watching the movie. 

It was already noon. Zelo noticed your sleeping face. "How she can sleep in this movie?"

Zelo chuckled. He storked your head away from your face with a sad face. 

*If only you liked me.*