The Agreement

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaockPZ3abw

 

The next day in school Zelo had noticed your mood. Your face seemed exhausted.

You felt your body weak and you didn't pay attention at any lesson.

You would just stare outside the window deeply thinking. The teacher had annouced

of the a prom coming. *Will I be still with you that day?* you thought.

 

*What's her problem?* Zelo pressed his lips in a thin line while watching you

gaze the window and shook his head. The bell rang signaling break. 

You lazily stood up from your desk sighing. Zelo tapped your shoulder. You faced him

with tired puffy eyes. "What's wrong with your face?" he asked and sat on his table.

 

"Nothing." you sighed. Zelo titled his head in confusement.

"Uhm Junhong can I ask you a question?" you said. "Huh? Sure." he nodded. 

"If you were about to choose between family and the person you love. Who

would you choose?" you looked at him. "What question is that?" Zelo laughed

but stopped when he saw your serious face.

 

"Uhm...In my opinion I would choose family. If you really love your family 

you wouldn't choose anyone over them." Zelo answered. You stared blankly. 

"Did something happened with you and Daehyun?" Zelo curious asked. 

You just sighed and went out of the class ignoring Zelo's question.

Zelo scratched his head dumbfounded. 

 

You went out finding for Daehyun but it seemed that he was absent from school.

You frowned. You just needed him so much right now. You sat at the bench. 

Hyemi wasn't even there to at least have someone to talk with and you left Zelo too.

 

The bell had already rang. Zelo became worried since you were not in your desk.

*Where is she?* he tapped his fingers in the desk. The teacher had already sat on his

table and started calling out names. "Choi Junhong?" the teacher called out.

"Present." Zelo raised his hand. Zelo was panicking since your name was getting nearer 

to be called out. "Park Minah?" the teacher called. No answer. 

 

The teacher lifted his head up. "Where is student Park Minah?" 

"Uhm...teacher she went to...buy something!" Zelo made it up. "Go bring her here." 

the teacher commanded. "Yes teacher." Zelo bowed and left the room. 

 

*Aish Park Minah. If I didn't love you so much I wouldn't be running right now.* 

he thought as he went in different places where he think you could be. 

*Damn where is she?* Zelo was about to give up but then an idea came into his mind.

*The garden.* Zelo didn't think twice and started running towards the garden you

always went with Daehyun. 

 

You had falled asleep in the bench as you listened to music. Zelo found you. 

"Aish this girl." he wiped his tiny sweat in his forehead and came nearer you.

He stared at how you peacefully sleep.

*What's is happening to you? Is it about Daehyun? If you only loved me it wouldn't 

be hard.* he thought as he your head. 

 

Zelo decided to wake up you since it have been long time you two weren't in class.

"Minah wake up." he shook you. You pinched your eyebrows and slowly opened 

your eyes. A tear slipped to your nose and went through your other eye since you laid down. 

You took off your earphones and stood up.

 

"Hey we have to go to class." Zelo whispered. "Oh class?" you finally remembered

where you were. You were still in school. Zelo nodded. "Let's go." you said.

"Hey Minah." Zelo spoke. You turned back. "If you have any problems. I'm here to listen uh?"

he gave you a tiny smile. "Thank you Junhong." you suddenly hugged him.

Zelo was surprised but then smiled and hugged you tightly.

 

You just wanted to hug someone to just loosen up a little bit your problems. 

Thanks God Zelo was there. He had been always there. You were always thankful

to him and his presence. Even if you rejected him. He is still there. With you. 

"Thank you." you whispered. Zelo patted your head and pulled back. 

"Come on let's go to class." he said. You wiped your tears, tried smiling and headed to class.

 

School ended just like that and you went home with Zelo. Daehyun had texted you

saying he couldn't come since he had some things to arranged and misses you so much.

You smiled at the text. *I miss you so much.* 

 

"Umma." you waved at her. She had a hangover from yesterday so her head was painful.

"Oh hi Minah, Junhong." she massaged her head. "Are you okay?" you sat next to her.

"Yes don't worry. Sorry for getting you in such trouble yesterday." she sighed.

"It's ok Mrs. Park." Zelo smiled. "I didn't blubber things right?" she asked. 

You looked at her remaining silent. "No you didn't." Zelo answered for you.

 

"Ok that's nice." she nodded. "Alright umma I'm going for a walk later uh?" you said.

"With Daehyun or Junhong?" she asked as she drank the medicine. "No one of them." 

"Where are you going?" Zelo asked as he remove his jacket. "Well somewhere."

"Yah if you're going to work-" both your mother and Zelo said in sync. You chuckled at them. 

"No it's not that. Don't worry." you smiled. 

 

It was getting already dark and you decided to leave. "Umma!Junhong! I'm leaving." 

you took your bag. "Yah Minah wait." Zelo stopped you. "Oh what's it?" you asked. 

"Be careful uh?" Zelo ruffled your head. "I will." you smiled and fixed your hair.

 

Zelo watched you taking a cab and disappearing from his sight. 

 

*I'm here.* you thought as you looked at the building. You held tight at the strap of your

bag and entered the building. The guard checked you and saw you were in the list

and let you in. You bowed and headed on Mrs Jung office. 

 

You had finally decided. You stood infront of her door. You took a deep breath 

and finally knock the door. "Come in." you heard her cold voice. You gulped and went

in. "Annyeonghaseyo Mrs Jung." you bowed. "Oh Park Minah you're here." 

Mrs Jung let her folders down smirking. 

 

"So have you decided?" she crossed her arms. "Yes." you nodded. 

"So?" she raised her eyebrow. You closed your eyes took a deep breath and spoke.

"Yes I will break up with your son." you finally annoucned. 

 

You felt your heart pounding so fast. It felt like it was going to break in a million

pieces when you finally said it. You just couldn't control your tears and they fell down. 

You bit your lip as you tried to stop crying. 

 

"So it has been settled. I will just send your mom a letter and she can come back

on Monday." Mrs Jung announced. *Does her heart is made of rock?* you thought.

"But please let me enjoy my last days with Daehyun and I will break up with him soon." 

you cried. "Fine but after that your gone from his life." she coldly said. You nodded

as you sobbed. You ran outside the building and went straight to the park of you and Daehyun.

 

You sat on the bench and sobbed as you touched your chest. Hardly breathing.

*I'm sorry Daehyun. I will miss you.* you covered your face.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------