An Opportunity

An Angel's Promise To The Sky

ALL of the Super Junior members who participated on Taeyeon’s fashion show pulled it off professionally just like what Leeteuk told them to do. He too, together with Sungmin, did well in hosting the said event. The whole show was praised by the critics who attended; many haute couture enthusiasts bought Taeyeon’s collection. Sora also received a lot of praises from the said critics and other fashion designers.

“Leeteuk-ssi, since you hosted the event. I would like to ask you about one of the models. Do you know their names?” an advertising manager asked him when he approached Leeteuk,

Ne. I’m good with names and I think I will be able to remember whom you will be asking about, Mr. Son.” Leeteuk replied and he was asked about his girlfriend, Kang Sora.

“Oh, I know her very well, sir. I’m glad you saw how good she was at the fashion show.” Leeteuk replied, “But it’s better if you ask her manager about her availability.”

“I hope her manager will agree, because I have some plans for that girl.” Mr. Son replied, “I want her to try doing a screen test for a commercial. I think she’s going to make it.”

Leeteuk was really glad to hear what the Ad Manager told him. He really wants her to try everything that life and fame has to offer, but he felt sad at the same time due to the fact that if Sora agreed to what Mr. Son is offering and pass the screen test, means they won’t be seeing as much as they want. More exposure, less quality time with each other.

He brushed this thought off his mind and think on how Sora would react to the news. Knowing his girlfriend, he’s 100% sure that she’s going to be ecstatic about it. He then walked to where Sora, with the other models and her manager are standing,

“Hello, Manager hyung. This is Mr. Son, an Advertising Manager. He told me that he wants to have a word with you.” Leeteuk introduced both managers to each other, “Hyung, can I talk to Sora for a while?” he asked and pulled Sora with him when her manager nodded,

“What’s the matter, oppa? People might see the two of us together and news might spread. You know that media is all over the place.”

“Never mind that, yeobo. How are you feeling? Are you tired?” he asked and touched Sora’s cheek,

“I’m doing fine, oppa. I’m enjoying the show. I think that everything paid off when I saw their reactions on the fashion show. I didn’t imagine that a lot of people will greet me and ask my name when we got here.”

“Of course they will. You did very well there, yeobo-ya. I’m really proud of you.” Leeteuk commented and smiled at Sora, “I’m sure that a lot of opportunities will come your way now because of this.”

“Oppa, you are making me blush. Don’t be like that.” Sora said shyly and covered the half of her face with her arm,

“I’m just telling the truth. You really look beautiful tonight.” Leeteuk replied, “I think I should guard you up or tell the whole world now that you are my girlfriend.”

Sora is wearing a white short dress with a see through soft mesh on top with some flower designs on it. Her S-line shows as Leeteuk runs his hands on her, tracing the sides of her body. Her long shapely legs can also be seen which made him even more nervous because a lot of guys have been staring at Sora the whole time.

“Same goes to you, Park Jungsoo.” Sora said, “Some of my friends are asking about you. They said that they want to know you and be close to you.” She whined and Leeteuk,

“I get that all the time, Baby Princess.” Leeteuk grinned, “But you know that you are the only one for me. So you don’t have to be jealous. Anyway, do you remember what you did to me the other day?” Leeteuk asked softly and rubbed his nose with Sora’s.

Aniyo. What did I do, oppa? Did something happen to you?” Sora asked cluelessly,

“Ne, you left me alone with another woman the other day.” Leeteuk answered, “How can you do that to me, yeobo-ya?”

“Ani. I know that you are friends with Taeyeon eonnie that’s why I left the two of you alone. I know that you won’t do anything about that, oppa.”

Leeteuk heaved a heavy sigh and pulled Sora to a secluded part of the party, going to a garden hidden by plants which as a stone pathway going to a small pond lighted by the night’s moon and a short curved bridge connecting the sides of the pond. The party’s music fainting as they go along the garden.

He then guided Sora in the middle of the bridge and rested his arms on the wooden rail, “Sora-ya, there’s something that I want to tell you. It’s about my past.” Leeteuk began in a serious tone and sigh again, “I know it will be hard for the two of us but I want you to understand that you are whom I love now and no one else.”

“Oppa, what are you trying to say? I don’t understand where you are getting at.” Sora asked, confused on Leeteuk’s words and expressions,

“Sora-ya, Taeyeon was my…”

“Leeteuk-ah! Sora-ya!” They heard someone shouted by the entrance of the garden. It was Super Junior’s Manager, Kim Junghoon, “I have been looking all over for you both. You both need to go back at the party, specially you, Leeteuk. They are having a toast for the success of the show.”

Sora asked Leeteuk again after his manager left, “Oppa, what’s about Taeyeon eonnie?”

“I will tell you later after the party. We will talk about this later, for now we have to work and show them how beautiful my Baby Princess is.” Leeteuk said and touched Sora’s cheek,

Saranghae, Kang Sora. I will love you for the rest of my life.” He said and gave a kiss, feeling the softness of her red lips and kissed every part of it that made Sora to part her lips and gave access for Leeteuk to deepen his kiss to Sora, the curves of and let her respond by teasing her with his tongue to give the same intensity as his kiss to her.

Nado saranghae, oppa. I’m really happy to have loved by you with this much and I will love you too for the rest of my life.” Sora answered and looked at Leeteuk lovingly, “We should fix ourselves. They might be really looking for us there.” She said afterwards and wiped Leeteuk’s lips which has smeared lipstick on,

Aigoo, I’m sure that I look like a mess too! I had my lipstick passed on you.” Sora whined and Leeteuk grinned at her,

“That’s easy, yeobo. We can get out of here and just stay at home.”

“Ani. That’s not possible, oppa. You already told me yourself, we have to go to work.” Sora said again,

“Ne. Manager hyung told us that they are looking for my princess. You must do your best out there then and wait for me after the party’s over. Arasso?”

“Ne, arasso.” Sora said before taking Leeteuk’s hand, going back to the party. They saw Sora’s manager approaching to meet them and calling her name, telling her about the new project he has for her, a new advertisement.

“You are going to be on TV, darling. An Ad Manager that I had a talked with wants to sign you up as a commercial model. They are inviting you to go for a screen test.” Her manager excitedly said, “What do you think, Sora-ssi? This is not just walking on catwalks. Your ad will be seen all over Korea!”

“Did you hear that, oppa? I will be having a screen test. I hope they will really like me.” Sora said excitedly,

“Of course they will, Princess. You are beautiful and you are working hard for what you like. Remember that no matter what you do, oppa is here to support you.” Leeteuk then said, feeling happy for his girlfriend.

Her manager glanced at Leeteuk too and bowed slightly to him, being thankful for introducing the new project for their company, “You can enjoy the night with Leeteuk-ssi, Sora. Have fun in the party with him.” Sora’s manager said and smiled at the two of them before he left.

“I think your manager should be given a lot of contracts to let you out of his grasp for a while.” Leeteuk commented while looking at Sora’s manager.

“Don’t mind him too much, oppa. I think he’s just happy with the opportunities that’s coming our way.” Sora said, “So, what were you saying about Taeyeon eonnie earlier, oppa?” Sora asked Leeteuk again, but their attentions were diverted when they saw Taeyeon coming up to the stage and got hold of the microphone,

Annyeong haseyo, I’m Kim Taeyeon and I hope you are enjoying the party tonight.” Taeyeon began and smiled to the crowd, “I would like to thank you for coming to the fashion show and I’m honoured that all of you came. It really makes me feel welcomed. Being back to my homeland is really great.”

“Being able to break the European market for an Asian designer like me is really tough. I had to endure a lot of pain and struggle before I reached the top. I was just a student pursuing design before I left Korea hoping to make it big outside Asia, which I was able to do. But I left someone special to me back then.”

A lot of people began murmuring to each other, curious on the person that Taeyeon is talking about,

“You must know the guy whom I’m talking about because he happens to be one of the Hallyu Stars of Korea and a member of the biggest group in our country.” Taeyeon said after smiling again on the crowd,

“I would like you to also meet my fiancé, Super Junior’s Leeteuk.”