Our Time Together

An Angel's Promise To The Sky

LEETEUK is on his way driving to see Sora but one of the Super Junior fans saw him and they chased his car that made him drive around to lose them but he was not able to shake them off that easily. He ended up entering a parking area for a mall and hurriedly got off the car when he found his slot then rode the elevator before they catch him.

 
Luckily, there are a lot of people there due to the event that the mall is holding, “I have a big chance to lose these fans.” He thought to himself and arranged his baseball cap down, covering his eyes and putting his hood up. He then sat on one of the benches inside the mall, sitting beside an old woman and tried to have a conversation with her to pretend that they are together,
 
“Halmeoni, do you like going to the mall all by yourself?” Leeteuk asked, still bowing his head but turned sideways,
 
“Ne. I know most of the people my age don’t get to go out that much but I like it a lot. I get to see a lot of things when I’m inside this mall.” The kindly grandmother said, “Are you alone too, son? Or are you with your girlfriend?” she teased,
 
“Aniyo, I’m not with my girlfriend, yet. But I’ll be seeing her later.” Leeteuk replied and smiled to the old lady. He then noticed that the girls who were chasing her is nowhere in sight, he then said farewell to woman, “Halmeoni, you take care now and be careful on your way home.” He said and gave her a kiss on her cheeks, “Annyeong!”
 
He went back to his car and drove on the way to the coffee shop where Sora is. He tried sending her a message but his battery went dead so he drove really fast. When he turned into the corner of the coffee shop, he saw a familiar face crossing the street.
 
“Taeyeon?...” Leeteuk uttered and blinked twice then shook his head, “Nah, that’s not Taeyeon. I must be hallucinating. I better grab something to eat with Princess or else I might see something worse than that.” He said to himself and stopped in front of the coffee shop.
 
Sora raised her hand when she saw Leeteuk come in; he smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the forehead before he took his seat opposite Sora,
 
“Mianhe, yeobo. I was chased around by the fans when they saw me and I had a hard time losing them.” Leeteuk explained, enclosing Sora’s hand with his, “How was your meeting?” he then asked, while taking a sip on Sora’s coffee. He made face when he felt the bitterness of it that made Sora smile,
 
“Oppa, you shouldn’t drink that. We know you can’t handle Americano that much.” Sora said while looking at Leeteuk, “But I can say you have improved a bit though.”
 
“Yah! Stop teasing oppa, I’m getting better in drinking your coffee though. Just you wait, I will finish a cup of that soon.” Leeteuk said, “Anyway, why are you alone? I thought you are with your designer.”
 
“Neh, but she just left a while ago. She said that she still have something to do so she went ahead.” Sora replied, “Oppa, you are going to like her. She’s witty, beautiful and smart.” Sora said excitedly, “Ahh, I wish I can be like her in the future. She’s so elegant, oppa.”
 
“Hmm, it seems like my Baby Princess has taken a liking on someone she can look up to.” Leeteuk commented while staring at Sora’s reaction, “That’s good. But you also have to remember that you are yourself and you are beautiful, witty and smart as well, Sora-ya. That’s why your Jungsoo loves you so much.” Leeteuk said and kissed her on her lips.
 
He then stood up and took Sora’s hand, “Gaja. I’m starving to death already and I think I’m having hallucinations. Let’s grab some food, yeobo.”
 
Leeteuk and Sora continued their date by going to the restaurant where he waited for her on his first day back to Korea; he found out that it’s one of Sora’s favourite restaurant, where she usually dines with her manager before going home.
 
“This really is a cozy place to go to, Princess. I understand why you like to eat here.” Leeteuk commented while looking around the place.
 
The restaurant has dark ochre walls with gold designs around it and dim lighting. The table has white linen sheets with dark brown table napkins carefully folded below the silverware pieces which are lined beside the gold-rimmed plate that has the restaurant’s logo at the center. On top of it sits the wine glass which also has a gold rim design on its base.
 
They ordered for a plate of pasta, a salad and glasses of juice for their meal. They were also trying to feed each other and laughing at the same time. Leeteuk, making faces and tried to imitate one of s. He also told her the other things that he has done while they were in Paris.
 
“We will go there too, Princess and I’m sure you are going to like it there because they have old structures that are worth taking pictures.” Leeteuk said, “You love photography, right?” he asked and Sora just nodded her head in reply.
 
“I will take you to places that you want to go, Sora-ya. Just wait for that time. Arasso?” Leeteuk said and lifted up his fork to feed some of his food to Sora,
 
“Speaking of Paris, oppa. The owner of the clothing line I’m going to model is from Paris too. She’s a designer there and manager oppa said that she’s planning to expand here in Korea.” Sora said, “Eonnie has showed me some of the clothes that she had made before and they are really beautiful. I’m getting excited just by thinking of wearing those clothes.”
 
“I would love to see how you would look like with French clothes on. I’m sure you are going to be even more beautiful, yeobo.” Leeteuk said, “How long would your contract with that clothing line be?”
 
“I will do that for about a year, oppa. I’m really glad that they have chosen me despite of being a newbie.” Sora said, “They could have chosen other professional models or even actresses, but I’m glad that they chose me.”
 
“Because you have something really special in you, yeobo and I think they saw that that’s why they chose you. You have to be confident of yourself and I will always be proud of you. Remember that.”
 
“Thank you, oppa. I’m really glad that you are there beside me and supporting me all the time.” Sora said, deeply touched on how Leeteuk has been treating her all this time.
 
“I would gladly do that for the rest of my life, if you want me to, yeobo.” Leeteuk said and glanced at Sora’s reaction, and just like he expected, his yeobo blushed beet red again. “Aigoo, why are you always like that when I’m talking about spending my life with you? I would love to do that, really.”
 
“You are always teasing me, oppa! You must really enjoy seeing me blush like this.” Sora said, pretending to be pissed on Leeteuk’s teasing.
 
Leeteuk laughed heartily that made him touch his belly, “Arasso, arasso. I will stop now. But, really, you look really cute when you blush, Sora-ya. It makes me want to give you a kiss, right here and now.”
 
“Oppa, don’t you remember, we are inside a restaurant and please don’t have those kind of thoughts when we’re outside.”
 
“Omo! Does that mean, I’m allowed to think that way when we’re alone?” Leeteuk asked teasingly,
 
“That’s not what I meant, Park Jungsoo!”
 
“Yah, be honest with me, yeobo. I know that you have been thinking about me all the time too.” Leeteuk continued, “Don’t you dream about my y body and being embraced by me?” Leeteuk asked, trying to hold his laugh from Sora.
 
“Yah! W-why are you asking me these q-questions?” Sora asked stammering with her words and she can feel the hotness of her cheeks,
 
“I can’t help but wonder on that, Sora-ya. I’m a man and men think about these things all the time, specially if they have a beautiful girlfriend as I do.” Leeteuk said and gave Sora a naughty smile, "So, where do you want to go tomorrow after your work?" he then asked afterwards,
 
"Oppa, we can just stay at home tomorrow just like we planned earlier. I would like to spend the rest of the day with you while you are free 'coz I'm sure that I won't see you that often when you resume your work."
 
"Alright. I would really love that a lot." Leeteuk replied and smiled, "We can start tonight. we should try the ambience on your room and sleep on your bed together." he continued in a teasing tone,
 
"OPPA!" Sora shrieked that made Leeteuk laugh heartily