The Bojogae House

An Angel's Promise To The Sky

SORA brought Leeteuk to the Dimple House. Their WGM newlywed home.

"This is such a nice home, Sora-ya. I feel nice here, it's cozy and warm at the same time." Leeteuk said while roaming his eyes around the place, "Whose house is this?"

"This is our house, Jungsoo oppa. Well technically, 'coz this is our newlywed home and we virtually live here." Sora said as she pulls him inside the apartment. "I hope this will help you remember too. I got the idea to bring you here when I saw you watching our past episodes."

"Do we get to sleep here too? I mean like practically live here? Do I stay here with you and moved out of the dorm?" Leeteuk asked as he saw some of his things sitting inside the apartment.

Next to the entrance of the apartment is the small white kitchen with walls painted with white, starting with the cabinets and white tiles for the sink. It also has a complete set of kitchen appliances that sit on the kitchen table from the toaster to the microwave oven. A medium sized stove sits in the middle of the counter. There are also pots and pans hanging on the rack by the wall under the cabinets where the plates and saucers are placed carefully. Some of their glasswares are given by Teukso fans and they are willing to use them, even not filming WGM.

Next to the kitchen is the small room that the apartment has. A small bed covered in a mix of white and pink sheet with two pillows is inside with a decent sized dresser is right next to the bed, that has some of Sora and Leeteuk's perfumes on top, and also some trinkets the fans gave them. The space between the bed and dresser is just enough for someone to walk on. The room also has a staircase which lead to a stock room. Leeteuk and Sora use the stock room to put some of their things. Two set of clothing racks are there, one for each.

Across the small room is the living room. There is a white couch that is big enough for two, the living room's windows are draped with a nice set of curtains that is dark enough to block the heat out of the house but enough to let some of the light pass through with it. In front of it is a dark stained table which has a small fish tank on top, 4 clown fishes swimming inside. Next to the white couch is a flat screen television which sits on a large table that also has a rack filled with DVD's and music CDs they can listen to.

On the right side of the TV set is a component and the synthesizer that Leeteuk owns, sitting side by side together in the room. Beside it is a cake replica that has Leeteuk and Sora playing the piano on top of it, there is also a pair of stuffed toy hanging on the side of the room which was also given to them by their fans.

"Aniyo, oppa, we just go here whenever we have a shoot on WGM. But we do go here without them knowing that though." Sora said and grinned wickedly at Leeteuk that made him quite confused,

"What do you mean by that?" Leeteuk asked her,

"Sometimes I stay here if my location is just nearby and it's already too late for me to travel. I like staying here at times like that." Sora explained, "That's why some of my clothes are upstairs. You are the same, Jungsoo oppa. You stay here too when it's near to your shooting location."

"Jinjja?" Leeteuk asked, "Uhh, Sora-ssi..." he then called Sora's name, embarrassed.

Sora glanced at Leeteuk, "Wae, oppa?"

"Have we... s - spent the night together?" Leeteuk said and he can feel his cheeks red and hot after finishing his question,

"Oppa, we - we already had." Sora meekly answered and she too, blushed beet red,

"MWEO?!" Leeteuk uttered loudly, "H - how did that happen? D - did I - aigoo! I don't know how to face you now, Sora-ssi! I - " Leeteuk tried to express himself to Sora but can't find the right words on what to say to her,

"Oppa, w - we only did that once. But we slept together more than once already." Sora replied and Leeteuk asked her by staring at her intently,

"B - because you s -said you don't want to make it a h - habit of us d - doing it." Sora tried to explain but she ended up stammering with her words too,

Both of them are feeling awkward and nervous talking about the things that happened between the two of them alone. Leeteuk then sighed heavily,

"I - I guess, knowing myself... I don't regret everything that we have done together. I'm sure that I was thinking of a way to stay with you." Leeteuk said, "I might be thinking of doing something that will make us stay together, I mean after what I've done." Leeteuk said and glanced at Sora. He saw that she has tears on her eyes that made him immediately wipe her tears,

"Wae, Sora-ya? Is there something wrong?" Leeteuk asked her,

"Jungsoo oppa..." Sora uttered,

"Does that mean you're planning to stay with me just because of what happened between us? Is that what you do when you're with a girl?" Sora asked, pain can be detected on her voice,

"Sora-ssi, that's not what I meant. I'm sorry. What I'm trying to say is that I might be doing something to make you stay with me not because out of obligation or something but because I like to be with you." Leeteuk tried to explain,

"But there's one thing that I only know, Sora and for this believe in me..." Leeteuk began, "I want to be with you. I feel right whenever I'm with you and I'll not let you go. Don't get me wrong, Sora-ssi if my words are not coming out right but I hope you get what I really mean."

"I'm sorry too, Jungsoo oppa. I know that you mean well. I just get emotional with the condition that you're in right now. I don't know what to do to bring your memories back 'coz I know how hard it is for you to remember everything to to confirm if what everyone is saying is true."

Leeteuk smiled at Sora and grabbed her body close to his, "I'm alright, Sora-ssi. Didn't you tell me that I'm going to be fine? As long as you're here beside me then I'll be fine." Leeteuk whispered softly to her ear,

"Didn't you say that you're going to help me bring my memories back? I'll take your word for that, you know." Leeteuk continued and playfully poked Sora's nose, "Cheer up, Sora-ssi."

"Thank you, Jungsoo oppa. I honestly don't want to think about your situation but I can't help it every time I see you. It really makes me feel so sad knowing you remember everyone but not me. I try my best to be strong and understanding but I really get emotional when it comes to you."

"Mianhe, Sora-ya. You're the only one that I forgot." Leeteuk said and sighed, "When I think about the feelings I have for you, I can say that what you're all saying is true. I feel that you're special to me. But with what happened to me, I also thought if I really do deserve someone like you."

"Oppa, what are you saying?" Sora said, confused on Leeteuk's words,

"I'm confused." Leeteuk began, "The brain is telling me that I should... Sora-ya, I don't want you to suffer like this because of me..." he said sadly,

"W - What do you mean b - by that?" Sora said, stammering with her words. Afraid on where Leeteuk's words are going,

"I - I think it's the right thing to do... I don't want to see you cry because of what happened to me... I still..."

"STOP! I don't want to hear what you're going to say, oppa! Nothing will change. I'm not suffering. I'm just sad but I'll wait for you, I don't care how long it will take. I'll stay by your side, so shut up!"

"But, Sora-ssi I don't know when will I have my memories back and I know I asked for your help but I can see that you're always crying when we're together." Leeteuk explained, "You always act cheerful but I know that you cry when you think I'm not looking at you."

"Oppa, please stop. I don't know if I can take it if..." Sora said, sobbing

"But, my heart is telling me the opposite. I don't want to see you suffer and cry because of me but I don't want to let go of you too. I feel whole when I'm with you. I'm planning to follow my heart, Sora-ya." Leeteuk said and pulled Sora to face him.

He touched her cheek and wiped her tears, "You might be cry a lot when you are with me, Sora-ssi.." he said softly,

Sora shook her head, "I don't care."

Leeteuk smiled, "It might take long before I bring my memories back..."

Sora gazed at him straight to his eyes, "I don't care, oppa. I'll wait for you."

Leeteuk immediately carried Sora in his arms and smiled at her, "Shall we spend the night together, Sora-ssi?" he carefully asked,

Sora immediately nodded and put her arms on Leeteuk's neck,

Leeteuk stared lovingly at Sora before seriously asking, "Will you let me beside you?"

Sora pulled Leeteuk towards her and hugged him tight, "Ne, oppa."

Leeteuk carefully gave Sora a kiss on the lips which she responded to lovingly. He walked her inside the small room without breaking the connection between their lips.