I'm here Oppa

An Angel's Promise To The Sky

I was really excited in coming home to see my family, but more because I want to see Sora-ya. I haven't been a good boyfriend to her as much as I want because of the schedules I have with Super Junior.

Now I'm here waiting in a restaurant, wearing my Hyukchul disguise again and waiting for my Sora. Its a very cozy place and perfect for lovers I think, I hope to come back here again to have a nice and cozy dinner and without my disguise, of course.

"Isn't this beautiful, JB. I really like what oppa got for me." my sister, Jiyeon said while looking at the heart diamond stud earring that I have for her at her pocket mirror.

"Yeah, but I think you're more beautiful though." JB just said while looking at my sister, AH! Looking at these too makes me wish to see Sora even more.

"Annyeong haseyo. Sorry, I'm late. Manager oppa held me up with a few more takes on our photoshoot." I heard someone say, then when I see who it was, I saw a beautiful girl standing by our table and talking with Jiyeon.

"That's alright, eonnie. We haven't been waiting that long. Take your sit, I'm starving already." Jiyeon said and guided the girl to sit beside me.

Out of courtesy, I let the girl sit. She really is beautiful and I can't let my eyes off her. She's wearing a khaki shorts, which is really y coz' she got long legs, and a light gray top. She also got smokey eye make up and a pink lipstick on.

I just nod for a greeting and tried to look away from her.

"Noona, is your photoshoot done already?" JB asked the girl

"No, not yet. I just asked permission to see you guys for a while. Do you want to see where I work?" The girl answered, her voice is really familiar to me, but I can't pinpoint it.

"Yah! I thought your eonnie sent you a message already? Sora's not answering my calls. Not even my texts. Have you contacted her yet?" I asked my sister, but her and JB just smiled at me.

I just diverted my attention to the girl sitting beside me,

"You are a model?" I asked her out of curiousity and I want to remember which person has the same voice as she.

"Yes. I'm just new to it though. I have been modelling for 2 months now." She answered while looking at me. Even those eyes are really familiar too.

"Have you gone to any commercials yet?" I asked again, and when I turned to JB and Jiyeon, they are holding their laughter while looking at me.

I looked at the two of them and asked. "Why?"

"Nothing, oppa. Just continue. We're fine here." Jiyeon answered and smiled again and I heard them giggling behind the menu book. There's something these two are keeping from me, I'm sure of it.

"No, not yet. But manager oppa told me that I will be doing that soon." She answered and looked at me again.

I can't help but blush on the way she stares at me. She's staring at me seductively,

So I tried closing my eyes again to remember from whom I heard her voice before,

"So, do you want to come with me in our office?" I heard the lady said again and the only person that I can think about is,

"Sora.." I uttered while I'm closing my eyes

"I'm here, oppa." I heard her say and when I opened them again, I saw the girl smiling at me and said, "I miss you so much, Jungsoo oppa. Welcome back."

My Sora is right in front of me. Sitting beside me all along.

Oh! My God... She's so hot...

---

How do you find this chapter, guys? It's kinda short though but don't worry I'll make it up to you soon. I have been busy with work these past few days. Mianhe... 

@linkinkim: Yeah, that's your name. ^^,

@glitterKISSES: sure thing, kambal. I just have to clear my schedules though, ako na ang busy, diba?... see you soon! 

To those who watched MAMA tonight... I envy you guys. I was not able to watch it 'coz I have to sleep for my work this evening. But I wish I can ask my mom to let me watch it on Monday when they air the replay.. I really want to see Super Junior's performance and the awards they received tonight.. T^T