A Change of Move

An Angel's Promise To The Sky

"MANAGER, I don't like what Jungsoo is doing now. It's as if he's doing everything just to keep this relationship going." Kang Sora said as she scan all the reports on the internet regarding her and Leeteuk.

"Sad to say, Sora-ssi but your husband is doing all these things because he wants to protect you. Honestly, you are the only one he's waiting for so that he could reveal the truth to others about the two of you. I know that most of them have the idea but they are not sure because of how Leeteuk is doing just giving hints and stuff like that." the manager replied to her.

"But I don't want this to happen, oppa. I know it's hard for Jungsoo oppa to keep these kind of secrets from the fans."

"You got that right and moreover, a lot of their fans approve of you already, so there's no reason for the two of you to keep the relationship from them. Just look at what the other members did, the fans accepted their girlfriends too. Although you're not a girlfriend anymore but a wife but I'm still sure the fans will not change their thinking of you."

"Be honest with me, Manager oppa. Am I too hard to my husband letting him do this? It makes me feel helpless or something. Do you get what I mean?" Sora asked her manager with a little confused expression written on her face,

"Do you really want my honest opinion, Sora-ssi? Yes. You are being hard to Leeteuk. He has done everything just for you from the very beginning. He kept your relationship eventhough we all know he wants to tell the whole world about it, and that because of you. He's thinking about your future as an artist. He doesn't want you to be branded as Leeteuk's girlfriend, he wanted you to be Kang Sora. Having your own name and all that, have your own taste of fame just like how they did with his group."

"I know how much you love Leeteuk but seriously, you have been so hard to him. I didn't like that you denied him on several occasions then you get jealous the next when he's talking to other girls. Don't you think it's better if you confirm what you have with him and get jealous if you want to. I'm sure Leeteuk would be ecstatic if you do that."

"Don't you think the people will be against me if I do that? They know that our stint on WGM has ended a long time ago. They might think I'm just daydreaming on staying with Leeteuk."

"Yah, Kang Sora-ssi! Are you hearing what you are saying right now? Who's daydreaming? You are Leeteuk's wife for dang's sakes and you're having that kind of thinking about yourself? Are you not confident on your marriage with Leeteuk or you're just not confident about yourself at all?"

"Manager oppa, it's just that Leeteuk is Leeteuk and I'm me. Just Sora, the WGM partner of Leeteuk who rise to fame because of him."

Her manager got a frustrated look after hearing what Sora told him, "Well, just Sora. Can you tell me something, Is Leeteuk with you when you were chosen being one of the stars in Women in our Home? Was he with you too when you accepted the several commercial ads that was offered to you? Did they call you Leeteuk's WGM partner when they asked you to be one of the host of the awards show? Answer me."

"Aniyo, oppa." Sora answered and bowed her head, 

"See. That was all you. It was your talent and your personality that got you this far and not because of your husband. I bet they don't even know that he supports your work behind your back. Leeteuk cares for you, Sora but he lets you do your own thing and exert your own effort on things, so you can't say that you got there because of Leeteuk."

"Is that the reason why you don't want people to know your real connection with Leeteuk-ssi? Sora, Leeteuk is human too. I know that his patience on you with what you're doing to him right now is going to rupture. He might be an angel on the outside but when it comes to his patience to you, I won't know if you continue acting as if you're just friends."

"What do you think is the best thing I can do to make him feel at ease too, oppa?" Sora asked while looking in front of her laptop screen showing pictures of Super Junior members having a performance on television,

"Don't deny him anymore. Both of you had come a long way on your relationship. You've known each other since he started in Super Junior and you being a friend of his sister and he has shown you a lot about his feelings and practically you're the only woman he's really serious about. He even went to the extent of marrying you no matter how against SM is on your marriage. He has done a lot for you, Sora-ssi. It's better for you to somewhat show how you love Leeteuk too."

"I was really that bad to him, huh? I hope he can forgive me for how I treated him in the past. I know my jealousy was way out of bounds too. I can't believe I got jealous to a man." Sora said remembering how he treated Leeteuk while asking about Hyde, his Japanese friend.

"Manager oppa, don't you think it won't be awkward for me to be sweet to Jungsoo oppa on the awards show? I was thinking of starting there. I would be more expressive on my feelings there. Is that alright?"

"You can do whatever you like to do, Sora-ssi. It's high time for you to show your real feelings towards Leeteuk-ssi and mind you, your husband is a hallyu star and a lot of girl groups are after them specially Super Junior 'coz practically they don't know how to age and they do take good care of themselves well. So a lot of girl groups are still into them."

"I'll keep that in mind, Manager oppa." Sora replied.

A few days later, both Kang Sora and Super Junior are invited to participate in MAMA, a prestigious awards night for recording artists both Korean and Chinese. Kang Sora is one of the chosen hosts for the said event and Super Junior is one of the groups who will have a performance.

"Sora-ssi, you will be the one who will introduce Super Junior in the audience. Be sure that you have memorized the spiels well so that you won't buckle during the main performance. You will be the one who will interview them too together with Lee Jong-suk-ssi. Be sure to stand on both ends and let them see the whole group."

"Arasso." Sora answered as they practice where they stand on the stage during the main performance.

"Can we stand next to each other too while chatting with the other groups. I know that some of the fans like to see me and Sora-ssi next to each other." Lee Jong-suk asked the stage manager.

"You can do that too but you can do almost anything on stage. You can also be spontaneous if you like, Jong=suk-ssi."

The stage manager suddenly called on Leeteuk who is resting with the rest of the Super Junior members after practicing their performance on stage.

"Leeteuk-ssi, come here for a second. I want to practice these guys having a group in front of them, bring some of your members."

Leeteuk and some of the members followed the stage manager and stood next to Sora and Jong-suk, "We're going to practice on how our two hosts will handle a group being interviewed."

"We will be interviewed by hyungsu-nim?" Donghae suddenly asked as he stared at Sora and Leeteuk together,

"Pabo! Of course, Sora will interview us on the awards. She's one of the hosts together with Jong-suk-ssi." Shindong replied to him after hitting him lightly on the head, "You worked together in Doctor Stranger, right? I worked with Sora-ssi too when she was only starting." he continued saying to Jong-suk.

Leeteuk grinned while looking at Donghae and Shindong and focused his attention to Sora who was standing next to him, "Yeobo-ya, have you memorized your spiels yet? You don't have to do too much, alright. Just be yourself and you'll be fine." he said and gave a light smile to Sora,

"Not much, oppa. But I would like you to help me on that later though if I don't get them all right. Would you help me?" Sora asked lightly,

"Of course. I would do that, princess. Just tell me whatever you need and I would help you out." Leeteuk replied, 

"I'm not really confident when it comes to hosting jobs like you do, oppa and I seldom do these kind of things that's why I get nervous all the time."

"You just have to get the gist of it, yeobo and make your voice lively everytime you do these kind of things. It will not eat you alive and I'm here to help you out if you need it." Leeteuk said, "Have you eaten, princess?"

"No. I haven't, oppa. There's something I'm craving for though." Sora replied and looking Leeteuk intently,

"What is it that you want? Is there a fruit that you're craving again? Burgers? Pasta? What is it, Sora-ya. Tell me." Leeteuk asked eager to know what Sora wants,

"Hey, the two of you there. You're not the only people here. Would you mind sharing what you are talking about?" the stage manager asked when they realized the people on stage are staring at the two of them.

"Mianheyo, I was just asking Sora-ssi on her speils. I know that she's not a host for her to memorize all of them easily, so I'm asking her if she likes some help or something." Leeteuk replied while looking apologetically on the manager.

"Don't worry about that, Leeteuk-ssi. I'll be the one to help Sora-ssi on that. I have reviewed and read a lot of books and articles about hosting so I have an idea on it." Jong-suk replied to Leeteuk and the latter just nodded,

"Manager hyung, do you have anything else that you need us with? I have a small errand to catch." Leeteuk told the stage manager and glanced at Sora, "So, if you don't mind if I go ahead for awhile."

"Leeteuk-ssi, can I come with you for awhile? I need to get something too." Sora asked and tagged along with Leeteuk,

"Sora-ya, is there something wrong? Is there something that you want to tell me?" Leeteuk asked as they walk away from the stage and into the resting rooms for Super Junior,

"Nothing, oppa. I just do want to spend more time with you right now. It's been a long time since we worked together and spent time like this." Sora replied and pulled Leeteuk to sit beside her,

"Are you sure there's nothing wrong or anything like that, yeobo-ya? I don't want you to feel bad or anything, princess so you have to tell me if you feel something." Leeteuk said as he pulled Sora close to his chest

"Don't worry too much about me, oppa. I'm doing pretty good and I'll make sure I'm healthy for our baby." Sora replied, "Did you really feel bad on what the doctor said about the two of us doing, you know."

"Sora-ya, let's not talk about that for now. We have to think about the health of our baby and nothing else." Leeteuk replied while blushing beet red.

"But there's nothing wrong if we do this, right?" Sora asked and started kissing Leeteuk's cheeks, "or this," to his nose, and eyes, 

"Yah, princess. What are you doing?" Leeteuk asked with his eyes closed feeling the kisses Sora is giving him, "You should not do this."

"Don't you like it, yeobo. I like to do this to you." Sora asked and pouted her lips,

"Don't like it? I do like this, Sora-ya. I like doing these kind of things with you. I want you to be more intimate with me even if it's like this. I'm enjoying these kind of things. I know you know that." Leeteuk replied,

"Then why are you stopping me, oppa?" Sora asked him with a confused expression,

"That's because of what the doctor said. I don't want to tire you out if we're going to do something like that, princess."

"Just be truthful, oppa. You don't want me anymore 'coz I'm pregnant, right?" Sora said and pouted her lips,

"Princess, we're not going through this again, are we?" Leeteuk said and sigh heavily, "We have been through this road before and I already told you a lot of times that no matter what shape you become I will and always love you, wife."

"I know you'll ask me again, but let's compromise instead, princess. If you behave in every practice, then I'll give you a kiss." Leeteuk said and grinned wickedly, "Heck, Park Sora-ssi! Is this consequence for you or for me?"

"It's for both of us, oppa. Promise, I'll behave. Saranghae!" Sora said and stole a kiss from Leeteuk's lips before walking away leaving the grinning and blushing Leeteuk behind.