Leeteuk's Hidden Secret

An Angel's Promise To The Sky

IT's another Saturday and Sora is waiting for Leeteuk at the Park where they shoot an episode of The Women of our home, a drama she is currently doing. She is with the crew of WGM and they are filming the next episode of the variety show.

She is clad in a dark blue high school uniform with white ts as a design which hugs her body perfectly. She's also wearing a mini gray skirt, a pair of socks and school rubber shoes to complete the high school look. Sora knows she really looks like a high school student because honestly, she always get that kind of role on dramas that she's been offered too since she became an actress.
 
I wonder how Jungsoo oppa would react if he sees me wearing this. I know I look good but, do I look cute?
 
She managed to make the uniform in time for the shoot and the suprise that she's planning for Leeteuk with the help of Jiyeon. Both of them sew the uniform and talked about the things she can do for their Jungsoo oppa.
 
***Flashback***
"Do you thnk Jungsoo oppa will like to see me wearing this, Jiyeon?" Sora asked while looking at the high school uniform they are making,
 
"Of course, eonnie." Jiyeon said to her, "Do you want to know a secret?" she then asked and winked at Sora. She in return looked at Jiyeon curiously, urging her to continue what she's saying.
 
"You know that Jungsoo oppa likes music and sweets, right? Well we can pack some of his favourite sweets and give it to him. The ones which he used to eat before back in highschool." Jiyeon said, "And there's one more, do you know the picture that you gave me during your field trip before, eonnie?"
 
Sora nodded when she remembered the picture Jiyeon was talking about. It was when they went to Gangjeung City with her classmates and attended a night festival there with the whole group.
 
"Do you know that Jungsoo oppa has that picture and I don't remember him returning that to me." Jiyeon told her that made Sora blush, "But don't tell oppa that I told you about it though. I'm sure he kept it somewhere really hidden."
***End of Flashback***
 
A bunch of camera sounds pulled her back from reminscing. A lot of people wanted to approach her  but the WGM crew drove them away from the location, the fans took pictures of her instead and she obliged by smiling at them and waving her hand.
 
Then Sora noticed some of the girls who were looking at her squealed that made her look back and saw Leeteuk attempting to hide himself to her,  "Oh, there you are!" Sora greeted and Leeteuk shyly approached her, Do I look really alright? Jungsoo oppa might find me funny wearing this, she thought conciously.
 
"Annyeong haseyo!" Leeteuk and Sora greeted each other and bowed, What does oppa think of me?
 
"Omo! Sora-ssi, you look like a high school student." Leeteuk said commenting on what she was wearing for that day, "You are cute." he told her and smiled, "Do you want to know what I thought of these past few days?"
 
Sora nodded giving Leeteuk the sign to continue what he was saying, "That I have been missing you so much and I have been thinking of you are thinking of me as well just like I think of you." he said and Leeteuk was blushing at the same time, "Am I saying too much?"
 
Sora and Leeteuk just glanced at each other and Sora thought, I have been thinking of the same thing, oppa. I miss you too.
 
Sora told the WGM crew about her plan of doing something really special for him asking them to bring the location shoot to his school. 
 
They are all heading to the bus stop and they were told that they are going to take the public bus going to the location, Leeteuk asked the crew if it's alright for Sora to ride with him on his van rather than using another ride for her and they all agreed,
 
"Yeobo, you really look good today. High school outfits are really cute on you." Leeteuk said after he hopped on the van beside her, and then he lifted the back of the seat in between them and pulled sora next to him, "Did you miss me?" he asked while kissing her on her head and letting Sora lay her head on his shoulder.
 
"I missed you so much, oppa. Even though we just saw each other last night and had dinner together before you went to your radio show with Eunhyuk oppa." Sora said and grinned. She invited Leeteuk over and prepared a meal for him for dinner and she also made some cookies for him to bring to the radio station while having a break,
 
"Oppa..." Sora called shyly to Leeteuk and he just glanced at her and asked, "Wae, yeobo-ya?"
 
"Do I look alright with what I'm wearing?" she asked conciously, pulling the hem of her skirt down. "This doesn't suit me, right?" she asked frowning,
 
"Ani, yeobo. You look really cute and I was really surprised when I saw you earlier. I thought you are having another photoshoot or something when you have that on but I realized you wore that just for me." Leeteuk said and gave her a grin, "I'm right am I?"
 
"Ne. I was thinking of making you smile and I was glad that you were when you saw me." Sora said and hugged Leeteuk by his belly, "I was just making sure you really like it, oppa."
 
"Yah! I really like it and I was wondering if you can wear those kinds of clothes everyday." Leeteuk said and winked at Sora that made her tap Leeteuk's belly, "So won't you mind telling me where are we going for today?"
 
"Oppa, we're at the bus stop now. We have to get off." Sora said and looked outside the windshield, "They are signaling us to get off." she said. When Sora was about to get off the van, she was pulled by Leeteuk and grabbed her face, and then gave her a kiss.
 
"Oppa!" she frowned and hit Leeteuk's chest, 
 
"Wae? Did I do something wrong?" Leeteuk asked innocently and grinned at Sora, "Saranghae, Sora-ya." he said before releasing her from his embrace and let her get off from the van,
 
"Sora-ssi, Leeteuk-ssi, we have rented a bus today for the filming and you will be riding the bus for the shoot and we will be taking passengers to ride with you for free to give the effect that you are really riding a public bus. Arasso?" The PD told them that made Leeteuk and Sora nod, 
 
They started the shoot by waiting for the 'bus' and Sora asked questions about Leeteuk's highschool life, which he answered earnestly and told Sora about the things that he did during his highschool days. But Leeteuk was worried that she might get jealous about it, so he changed the topic and told her what the other Suju members have been telling him,
 
"Some of them told me that I have been smiling a lot these days eversince I met you." Leeteuk informed Sora, which was really true because eversince they had started going out, the other Suju members have been teasing him to Sora and been rooting for their relationship, "They have been telling me that my cheeks are lifting up and my smile is from ear to ear." he added and grinned,
 
"Oh yes! I have the same reaction with my friends too!" Sora answered excitedly, "They have been telling me that my cheeks are like flying to the sky when I tell them about you, Leeteuk-ssi." Sora said and glanced at him,
 
"Then shall we have our cheeks rise up in the sky together, Sora-ssi?" Leeteuk said that made the two of them shy and grinned together. They both greeted the passengers who rode the WGM bus and Leeteuk kept telling them, "Annyeong, how are you? Meet my wife, Kang Sora."
 
When they reached the bus stop that Sora told them, Leeteuk kept asking where they are going to be heading, even to the crews but none of them is telling him where to go. He then cluelessly just followed Sora along the way, waving to the high school students they meet while walking. 
 
And then when Sora reached an uphill road, Leeteuk recognized the way that Sora is going, "Wait a minute, Sora-ya. I know this place." he informed her and blushed at the same time, Sora and the WGM crew just smiled seeing Leeteuk's reaction, "This is my former school." he said seeing the big building up ahead.