We Got Married

An Angel's Promise To The Sky

Oh My God! Sora-ya is going to be my wife?

This is what I thought when I saw Sora’s face and read what was written on the screen. I feel really excited and nervous at the same time, even though she’s my girlfriend.

My heart felt like it will burst any minute when a spot light lit up in one spot of the theatre, by the stairs. Is she really coming? The one who’s going to be my wife? AHH! My heart is beating really fast.

Then slowly, I saw her walking gracefully until she stood in the middle of the theatre, facing me. “Annyeong haseyo, Kang Sora imnida” she greeted, that made me blush a lot. My Baby Princess is really beautiful.

She wore a black spaghetti strapped dress which shows her milky white skin and it hugs her body perfectly, flowing up to the half of her legs. She’s also wearing high- heeled stiletto shoes that made her look so y.

Her stunning look tonight is making me speechless! My Baby Princess is full of surprises. “A-are you going to be m-my wife?” I asked her. I can feel my cheeks burning as I look at my girlfriend who’s now my virtual wife,

Ne.” she said to me and I feel my heart beaming with joy. I will be able to spend time with her now. Honestly, I was feeling really guilty doing this show because I feel like I’m betraying Sora by doing this. But I think manager hyung is right, I will be enjoying this show.

Here I am, staring at the most beautiful woman that I’ve seen, acting like an idiot gazing at her beauty. I only then realized that she’s been standing alone when she suddenly sat and covered her face with her arm due to shyness.

I invited her to take the seat next to me but I didn’t dare to leave my seat and help her like what I usually do when we’re together. Why? Because if I move, I might just embrace and kiss her right then and there, that will definitely stir up some news about us. This is supposedly our first meeting.

When she sat next to me, the first thing we did was look at each other and while I was looking at her, I thought to myself,

I know my girlfriend is really beautiful. Is she getting more beautiful because of me or I just really miss her?

I kept asking her questions about herself just like how two people meet each other, although I knew all of those things already. She just went along and answered all my questions and smiled at me,

“Do you know my real name?” I asked again and she just looked at me and smiled, I really want her to be natural in front of me in a way. Since were going to be in this together.

Neh.” Sora replied, of course my girlfriend knows, “Jungsoo…-ssi.” She called and we both laughed,

I really miss my yeobo and I know that my face is really red at the moment, and I’m smiling really wide. That usually happens when I’m with her. Why is she really here? Do they know that I’m missing her? Do they know that she’s my girl?

AHH! Whatever the reason is, I’m really glad that she’s with me right now. “You really have beautiful eyebrows.” I started and paused a second, what am I saying? Eyebrows? – Park Jungsoo! You are acting like a school boy again… Aish!

Then PD-nim told us that we are having a break from filming and freshen us up for a while. Sora went to the ladies room accompanied by her manager and I saw her manager outside the room waiting for her when I followed them,

“Annyeong haseyo, Manager hyung.” I greeted him and  he greeted me back and smiled at me,

“Leeteuk-ssi, won’t you mind if you wait for your wife?” he asked grinning at me. What’s happening? Why does everyone seem to give me the same expression? Even  Junghoon hyung was like that earlier.

I was standing next to the door when Sora came out, “Yeobo-ya.” I greeted and she was surprised to see me standing there instead of her manager,

“Jungsoo oppa, what are you doing here? Where is Manager oppa?” Sora asked and looked away from Leeteuk, not meeting his gaze,

“He left you to me.” I replied, “Are you feeling shy, Sora-ya? Look at me.” I said and touched her left cheek, “I have missed you so much, yeobo.” I said softly, I have been fighting the urge to give her a kiss but if I do, I might do something more than a kiss to her.

“I missed you too, oppa.” She smiled, “Do you like my surprise to you?” she asked me afterwards that made my eyes really wide, a surprise?

I asked what was on my mind and she explained herself what she meant by the surprise, “The PD of WGM called our company and asked them if I would like to do a reality show and they told me that it’s going to be WGM. I was really reluctant at first because I’m in a relationship with you. But then, Junghoon oppa gave me a call and told me that you are going to be my partner. So I agreed to it.” She explained to me,

“But why didn’t you tell me about it? You should have told me that we are going to be doing this together.” I said and I remembered how frustrated I was thinking on how she will think if she sees me with another woman, “Didn’t you know how I felt when I was told that I’m going to be in it and not able to talk to you about it?”

“That’s because I wanted to surprise you, oppa. I know we haven’t seen each other for a long time but now we can spend our time together as much as we want.” Sora smiled at me, “I just hope you won’t get  tired of me though.” Sora said and she pouted. Omo! My Princess thinks that way?

“Yah! Kang Sora, do you know what you are saying? How can you say that I will feel that way for you? Don’t you know that since you became busy with what you are doing, all I wanted to do is to spend my time with you?” I told her, “Don’t think that way, yeobo. I’m really happy that I can express how I feel for you now without hiding from anyone.”

“I feel the same way too, oppa.” Sora told me but she looked away from my gaze, “But of course we have to show them that we’re just starting though. Like right now, we just met right? So we can’t be that close to each other.”

I smiled at the thought that we have to act like we don’t know each other, I gave her my seductive stare and smiled at her again, “But when the filming is done or when we’re in between takes, I can do this.” I said before I claimed her lips and gave her a kiss. I pushed her body with me going inside the ladies room and inside a cubicle without breaking off the kiss,

“Oppa, someone might see us!” she shrieked when we broke the kiss for some air. Her cheeks are really blushing and she’s so cute when she’s panting just like now,

Ani. No one will see us, yeobo. That’s why we’re here and I won’t do anything other than this. I just like to kiss you more though.” I told her. I want to show my girlfriend how I missed her and kissing her would be enough for me.

We spent the whole break kissing each other and we are both smiling as we head back to the set where we are filming our first episode, Sora kept touching my lips wiping the smudge that her lipstick created on mine. But every time she does that, I just keep on pulling her close to me and kissing her again.

We are already near the entrance of the theatre when we saw my manager staring at us. He widen his eyes and nudged his head when he saw our hands intertwined  that made Sora and I to let go of each other before the PD, who have his back facing us, can see.

“PD-nim, here’s our new couple walking together.” I heard my manager say that made the PD look at our direction. Sora and I smiled together and nod our head to him,

“Oh! There you are you two. We are going to resume shooting now and both of you have to make it really good and just be yourselves even though you are on camera.” The PD told us and looked at my direction, “You have to act like you are both in love with each other and think that you are with your girlfriend,” he said and looked at me, “… or boyfriend.” He then turned to Sora.

Oh, that’s easy. I thought to myself and gazed at Sora who was smiling at me. She’s my girlfriend so things are going to be natural for the two of us,

“One more thing.” the PD said and paused for a while, “You can’t get into a relationship.”

That made us both dumbfounded and Sora had the same look on her face when I looked at her. I then turned to my Manager hyung and he just smiled and winked at the two of us, and I got what my manager meant that brought back the smile to my face and Sora’s,

We just have to keep the relationship a secret just like what we’re doing since Day 1.

I smiled at the thought.  Already looking forward of how the filming days of WGM will be.