My Present and Future

An Angel's Promise To The Sky

 

"WHAT do you mean by that, oppa?! How will I be your Personal Assistant? I have a schedule and I can't do that!" Sora went ballistic upon hearing what Leeteuk had told her,  "I thought you understand that I have to show how hardworking I am, oppa. Why this?"
 
"Would you please listen to me first, yeobo before you comment? First of all I won't allow you to walk out on me again and I want to be with you, 24/7 even just for a week. Is that bad? It's natural for lovers to be together, right?"
 
"Oppa, you do know that I have schedules at the Agency right? You can't just go and drag me someplace and tell me that I'm going to be your Assistant."
 
"Of course I know that, but your schedules will just be in the morning though and you just have a pictorial later in the afternoon for today." Leeteuk answered, grinning at his girlfriend. "Starting tomorrow, your schedules will going to be in the morning and the rest of the day goes with me. Except for today 'coz you are already scheduled for that pictorial two days ago."
 
"C-chamkan, h-how did you know my schedules, oppa?" Sora wondered,
 
"I have asked your manager about that. He was really kind to let me know your schedule and he also allowed me to let you be my assistant. So you can't say no to me now, Sora-ya. Your afternoons are going to be with me and no one else."
 
"And my manager agreed to that, oppa?" Sora asked again,
 
"Yes." Leeteuk replied, "Princess please. I need your trust now. I don't want anyone to ruin what we have now so trust me. Just believe in oppa. I know what I'm doing."
 
"So you are well aware that I'm mad at you, oppa?" Sora gave him a sideway glance,
 
"Of course I am." Leeteuk said and drove uphill to the place where he took Sora before after their Super Show concert. The place where they can see the whole city of Seoul. He parked his car under the tree and took a sigh, "Sora-ya..."
 
"Remember when I told you to wait for me last night? I was about to tell you about Taeyeon.." Leeteuk began,
 
"About what? About you and Taeyeon eonnie having a relationship behind my back?!" Sora growled,
 
"Sora-ya, I need you to listen to me and I want you to understand..."
 
"I don't want to listen to your excuses, Leeteuk-ssi! Bring me back!" 
 
"Sora-ya, please just listen to me. I promise to go back after you listen."
 
"If you don't want to bring me back, I will walk by my self! Go to Taeyeon for all I care!" Sora then said and  opened the car door to her side, then started walking away from Leeteuk,
 
"Are you going to leave me behind just like that?" Leeteuk said after he got out of the car and followed Sora, "Do you really believe on others easily, Sora?"
 
"What are you expecting me to do? Not believing everything when she announced it in front of those people that you are her boyfriend?" Sora retorted, "Ah! no, not only boyfriend but fiancee. The Big F, Park Jungsoo. Fiancee!"
 
"Then let me explain so that you will understand!" Leeteuk then said, "Taeyeon is nothing to me now. You are the one I love and no one else!" Leeteuk retorted back, "She's my past girlfriend and nothing more. Past is past, don't bother yourself about that, Sora-ya!"
 
"P-past g-girlfriend?" Sora uttered slowly, letting what Leeteuk told her sink to her mind, "Taeyeon eonnie is your past girlfriend? The one who left you?" she then asked and Leeteuk nodded,
 
"She told me that she wants to have me back but I refused and told her that she can't bring back the past and I won't take her back because I have you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life, Sora-ya. Please believe." Leeteuk said and looked straight to Sora's eyes,
 
"T-taeyeon eo-nnie, s-she did tell me before that she has someone whom she wants to have back." Sora said, confusion written on her face, "That means she was talking about you that time..."
 
"I have said it before and I'll say it again, Sora-ya. I will not take her back and she's just a past and nothing more. What's more important for me is you. Don't bother with her, just think about the two of us and no one else. That's more important, right?"
 
"She's beautiful oppa and she said that she wants to be with you. She was your first love too." Sora then said and looked away from Leeteuk,
 
"Sora-ya, tell me honestly. What do you feel about what I told you? Tell me the truth, Baby Princess."
 
"I - I feel insecure. She's beautiful and you loved her." Sora then looked at Leeteuk, "Oppa, I don't like what happened last night. I was mad earlier because you are my boyfriend but she said that you're her fiancee. But I'm more jealous now rather than mad. She was your first love. I'm jealous of your past." Sora said truthfully and heaved a heavy sigh,
 
"You don't have to feel that way, Sora-ya. She's a thing of my past and you are who's important to me now." Leeteuk then replied and touched Sora's cheek, "My present and future is yours and no one else." he said and gave her a kiss on her lips,
 
"Oppa, mianhe. I didn't listen to you and just walked away." Sora said after the kiss, "I'm really sorry."
 
"You really got me worried there, yeobo.  But don't mind that now, what's important is we understand each other now. Trust oppa, princess. Please." Leeteuk said softly and hugged Sora tightly,
 
"Oppa, I wouldn't want to break this to you and as much as I want to stay like this, I really have to go back to the agency. I have a photoshoot to attend." Sora said when Leeteuk hasn't let go of her yet, "Taeyeon eonnie's photoshoot." she said and pouted,
 
But Leeteuk just grinned, "Ani. Nothing will change, yeobo. You are going to be my Personal Assistant for a week and you will just do your work in the morning but the rest of the day, you will be spending your time with me."
 
Leeteuk drove Sora back to the location where the Couture d'Taeyeon will be held. Leeteuk kissed Sora passionately before getting out of the car together, "Fighting, Baby Princess. Oppa is right beside you."