Slowly But Surely...

An Angel's Promise To The Sky

TWITTER: 

OMG! Is that really @special1004 oppa and @reveramess? didn't they finish WGM already? Why are they together?

Kyaaa! it's @special1004 and @reveramess! I totally ship them.. oMG! My Teukso feels!

Isn't this photoshopped or something? This looks like a fanart to me.

I saw oppa at Yongpyong and I took some pics too. That pic is real I have the same pic as well on my phone.

NEWSPAPERS:

KPOP SCOOP! Super Junior's Leeteuk and actress Kang Sora were spotted at Yongpyong Resort last weekend. Kang harassed a fan after seeing Leeteuk talking to her. The SJ leader followed Kang and was seen carrying the latter. Is having a fan around the hallyu star enough reason for Kang Sora to be mad? Is she getting the fame high on her head now? There are videos and pictures spreading around and some of the netizens who saw the pair uploaded the said videos around the net.

"What's the meaning of this, Leeteuk-ssi? Didn't I tell you not to expose your relationship with Sora? Why are you doing this?" Super Junior Manager Kim Junghoon,

"It isn't really my fault if they got pictures of me and my wife, hyung. I can't stop them from doing so while I'm explaining to her. I have to calm her down first before doing such things." Leeteuk answered him, "And besides it's alright for them to know about Sora and I now rather than them guessing what's the real score, right?"

"And how about what the media would say if this come out? This is going to be a chaos, Leeteuk-ssi. I thought I told you how to take care of things when it comes to relationships but it looks like you're blowing your popularity up to pieces. Are you out of your mind?"

"No, I'm not. I'm just giving Sora-ya what she deserves to have. I don't want people to talk about her and call her names when her tummy is getting bigger." Leeteuk replied, "You can't hide that to anyone and I'm not planning to. I want to let them know that Sora's child is mine and she too is mine. Things came up earlier than I expected it to be though."

"Earlier than you expected? What do you mean by that, Jungsoo-ya?" Leeteuk's manager asked in a serious tone,

Leeteuk heaved a deep sigh before answering, "Alright, I admit I planned to let the fans have a clue about me and Sora, like giving hints such as matching shirts or accessories and stuff like that and maybe some GROUP dates just like in Yongpyong with Hyde-san. I don't intend to surprise them like that."

"That way, Sora can confirm or deny things between us like we're close but we're friends and things like that. I want them to know that Sora is my special girl but I want her to admit to the public that I'm hers as well."

"Jungsoo-ya, isn't that what you have been thinking of doing all along that's why you were giving all these posts in social media no matter how we stop you?" Junghoon said,

"Ne, but I do want to hear Sora recognizing me in public unlike what she did whenever there's a lot of media around. Remember she always end up being forced to tell them that I'm her husband." Leeteuk replied,

"Didn't you say it was fine with you before when she did that? Although we all know that was kind of mean on her part."

"Don't be like that to Sora-ya. I understood why she did that but as a man and her husband, it really hurts for me not to be recognized. Do you know what I mean, hyung?"

"That's why you went tooth and nail on this one? And now everyone knows about you and Sora. Are you happy with that, Leeteuk-ssi?"

"Somewhat. I don't have to keep anything or give clues to anyone. I'm free to do what I want and I can say anything that they want to know about me. I won't have to hide my wife at the back of any girl's group member or wherever."

"Did you know what the president told us when he found out about your rendevous with Sora-ssi? He said you will be kicked out of the group and if that happens, where do you think will that take you?" Junghoon asked, his voice laced with concern

"That would be a lot of free time for me to look after my wife and kid when he comes out." Leeteuk replied and grinned, "What kind of abeoji would you think I'll be, hyung?"

"I think you won't be able to act your age, Leeteuk-ssi. I'm being serious on what I said, we're talking about your future here."

"Then what do you want me to do? Just let Sora do everything on her own and leave her? You know how much I love her hyung. I can't do that." Leeteuk said, "And I even told Soo Man that I'm ready to face any consequence if he doesn't agree with my relationship with Sora. I don't want my wife to worry, I know she's only denying everything because she's worried about me."

"Honestly, I really don't know what to do with you anymore. I let you do your way 'coz you did promise me not to reveal it. Tell me, what will you do next?"

"Well..." Leeteuk said and glanced at his wristwatch, "I think it's time for me to pick my wife up and head for her monthly checkup. Don't worry about me too much, Junghoon hyung. It's going to be fine and let me give you a piece of advice... Get married too!" Leeteuk said and rushed towards the door

"PARK JUNGSOO!!!"

***

Leeteuk headed to the doctor's clinic and opened the door abruptly and he saw startled reactions from the people inside, "Am I already late?" he asked while panting,

"Sorry, sir but this clinic still has a patient," the nurse said and gave a pitiful look at Sora, who is lying on the gurney, "and you have to wait for your -- OH. MY. GEE! Are you really Leeteuk oppa from Super Junior?"

Leeteuk had a cheshire grin on his face when he heard the nurse calling him 'oppa' but tried to straight his face again when he saw how Sora was looking at him, he clears his throat,

"Err... yes, I'm Leeteuk from Super Junior, miss nurse. Are you---" Leeteuk tried to say but was cut off by the nurse,

"Oh! Call me Sa Eun, oppa." the nurse replied,

"Ah, fine. Well, Sa Eun-ssi, isn't that Kang Sora on the bed there?" he asked as he blushes on the way the nurse is staring at him,

"Yes and no, oppa. She really is Kang Sora but her file says her name is Park Sora. So technically she's not..."

"So is she Sora or not? If you won't answer then just step aside so I can see my wife." Leeteuk said and sauntered near the gurney where Sora lies,

"How are you feeling, yeobo-ya? I'm sorry if I came late. Eommoni told me that you went ahead with Abeoji for the check-up. Mianhe, Sora-ya."

"Gwenchana, oppa. I was thinking that you might come later because of your work, appa said we should call and let you know but I know how busy you are these days." Sora replied and held his hand to her face, "How was work?"

"Same old thing. Practice, lessons, and all that. I was scolded by Junghoon hyung because the pictures of us at the ski resort came out. They were making a feast about it." Leeteuk informed,

"Mweo? What are you going to do, oppa? That will create a lot of news and the media will be all over you again." Sora replied and she frowned her forehead while saying unaudible words fast,

"Shh... everything is going to be fine. It will be a little hard but everything is going to be fine. You know that I can handle everything as long as you're beside me, right?"

"But I don't want you to lose everything that you've worked hard for, oppa. That will be unfair for you. I don't want you to lose what you have just because of me." sora said, 

"I won't lose anything on this, Princess. If you're talking about Elfs then I would probably gain their understanding 'coz they already saw how important you are to me and most of them are rooting for you to be my wife. All I have to tell them now is that you really are my wife and their dreams of us being together are true."

"But... the others might..." Sora tried to say something again but was cut off when the nurse spoke,

"Kang Sora-ssi, it's time for you to have your check-up. I would gladly Leeteuk oppa while the doctor is working on you." Nurse Sa Eun said,

Sora unintentionally glared at Sa Eun, "What did you call Leeteuk again?"

"Op--" 

"Did you really say oppa to Park Jungsoo? Do you think he will give you attention by calling him oppa?"

"Yeobo-ya, jebal geumanhae. There's nothing wrong if she calls me oppa. Everyone does." Leeteuk said trying to calm Sora down with kisses on her forehead,

"But can you see how this woman is batting her eyelashes at you?" Sora asked, then turned to Sa Eun, "Don't you have a boyfriend to look at? Don't you know is rude to stare at someone's husband?"

"Sora-ya, I said enough." Leeteuk said firmly, "She can stare all she wants but I'm yours, alright? Don't be such a tigress, Princess." he added softly,

"Miss Sa Eun, if you don't want to be lashed out by my wife, you better leave instead. I doubt my wife would let me leave her alone and I won't want that too."

"You better do that, Sa Eun-ssi. You don't want to enrage Sora's temper when it comes to Leeteuk-ssi." the doctor said as she enters the room, "I'll just call you when you're needed."

After a few minutes of examining Sora, the doctor printed out another ultrasound of their baby.

"The baby is healthy but still, don't forget to take your vitamins and the folic acid that I prescribed you." The doctor kindly said to Sora while writing on a prescription pad, "Also I would recommend you to drink this milk that I've written down. It's made for pregnant women."

The two just nodded on everything the doctor has said, "And one last thing, keep exercising and skip on fatty food, Sora-ssi. That would make your delivery harder later on." and glanced at Leeteuk, who, again has a twinkling stare at Sora, hearing the word exercise,

"Park Leeteuk-ssi, I'm not referring to the night-time, two-person exercise. You can help your wife walk in the morning or do some light yoga." and with that Leeteuk pouted that made Sora giggle at him,

"Arasso. Kamsahamnida, uisa-nim. We will follow everything that you've said. See you next check - up." Leeteuk and Sora bowed to the kind doctor before they headed to the door.