Decision

Dream or Reality?

 

Meghan POV

The next day as your walking you see Taemin leaning on the wall of the entrance way, head phones in and searching the crowd when his gaze landed upon you! He pushed off the wall with the leg he was leaning against it on and headed in your direction.

He was staring right at you and heading right for you. Your mouth slits ajar as he comes closer. Heart racing you could feel the heat rising in your cheeks. What’s happening? Why is he heading towards me! Is he mad at me for yesterday or something. As he approached you you couldn’t look away your gazes locked, getting closer and closer.

Then suddenly he broke your gaze and walked around you. When you turned you saw him greeting his mates from the k-pop idols of the school, EXO. As you heart rate went down, you turned to leave. You meet up with Alex and Sarah and head towards your first class of the day.

 

Taemin POV

I wonder why she came to school alone. Doesn’t she have friends that live near her that she can walk to school with? Oh well, it’s none of my business anyways. I saw EXO coming up behind her. As I started heading their way I noticed Meghan was looking at me.

As I was heading towards EXO I noticed that her eyes wouldn’t leave mine. Mine wouldn’t leave hers either. I was about to say hello when I noticed she looked petrified so I looked towards EXO and walked around her.

I turned my head to see her again and she had already started walking away her hair flying behind her. The bottom half of her hair was pink and the majority of the top was a dark brown. As her hair was whipping in the wind its looked like a cool under toned fire.

I’d seen her in class before. She was always either looking out the window or working really hard. I noticed she didn’t wear makeup or fancy clothes like the other girls in the class. She was different, in a good way. She was always top of the class she even beat me.

I’d made my decision. I would be her friend find her weakness and use it against her. Then I can be at the top of the class and Key will finally stop nagging at me. Just you wait Meghan I’m about to change your world!