Kidnapped for a day with Key

Dream or Reality?

 

Key POV

As we headed back everyone was glaring at me. “I’m sorry I was wrong but it’s better to be safe than sorry right?” the others nodded and they all settled down by the time we got home.

“That was so embarrassing she saw me in my pyjamas!” Minho whined. Taemin gave him an evil look then scoffed. “Yeah Taemin, well at least I wasn’t wearing Hello Kitty pyjamas!” Minho shouted.

“That’s because my other pyjamas are all in the wash and these were the only clean ones.” We all broke out into laughter at Taemin’s pathetic excuse. When we arrived home we got dressed and had breakfast then headed down to SM Entertainment to start recording our new song Sherlock.

 

Meghan POV

As I went to school on Monday I greeted Alex and Sarah and told them all about my weird weekend. I made them promise not to tell anyone. Alex and Sarah and the only ones I fully trust. They are both very sweet and are my best friends in the whole wide world!

As we walked through the gate I saw Taemin sitting on the wall again waiting for EXO. I walked past him as if nothing had happened because what happened over the weekend was as far as I would let it go. The classes seemed to fly past. Today I walked to the dance studio as I was teaching the little kids today. My motor bike had been sitting there all day; I always park it there and leave it there for the next lesson so I can ride home.

As I was walking I noticed Taemin behind me just as I was about to enter the dance studio, I decided to ignore him and went to go get changed when I heard the door open behind me and the sound the couch made as Taemin sat down.

When I came out my students were already waiting for me and seldom stretching. We stretched as a group while the mothers piled in and sat along the couch. As they did their dance to ‘Bo peep Bo peep ‘by T-ara I was standing at the opposite end of the couch watching as the moms went awe.

Since they’re little kids their class finishes earlier than my teenage group. So as usual I got changed went outside and strapped my bag to the back of my bike. When I got up and started to grab my helmet I noticed Taemin sitting on the back wearing mum’s old helmet.

“What the heck?” I asked as Taemin turned to me.

“Can you give me a ride?” he asked. Knowing Taemin there was no point in arguing because he would keep going till he would win.  I jumped on the bike and put on my helmet and the engine.

 

Taemin POV

I was surprised that she didn’t argue with me when I asked for a ride home. She just jumped on the front started the engine and as I went to grab her waist my heart started beating faster and faster.  What is with me? I wonder if Meghan can hear my heart beat.

As she kicked off the ground I grabbed her tighter. When we reached my house she took off her helmet and turned off the engine and looked at me. She jumped off and I handed her the helmet. She strapped it onto the back and rested her’s on the handle. As she started to get back on the bike I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to the house. She was yelling at me to let go but I ignored her.

 

Key POV

I heard somebody yelling in our front yard so we all headed for the front door. It swung open as it revealed Taemin and, oh yay! Meghan. He pushed her inside and closed the door behind himself. Meghan tried to get away but too late. She turned to face us.

“Hi guys.” She said meekly.

“Meghan it’s great that you’re here. Today is my day with you.” I said to her.

“What?” she said and looked at me as if I am crazy.

“We decided we’d each have you for an afternoon. We did a draw out of the hat to make it fair and today is my day.” I said dragging her to our changing room. I sat her down in a chair and started doing her hair and makeup. I threw some clothes at her I had bought prior; got her sizes from her clothes she wore last time, and pushed her into the changing room. Without a single protest she put them on. Maybe it’s only Taemin she doesn’t listen to.

When she was done she stepped out from the changing area. I clapped my hands.”Perfect you look even better than before. You can keep those by the way it’s my gift to you.” I beamed.

“Oh, really thank you so much!” she replied smiling back, CUUTTTTEEEE!!!!

“Ok, its only 5 o’clock so were gonna go shopping get you some new clothes.” Her face lit up as I dragged her out to the car. We had so much fun at the shops. I got her to try on some out fits and we went and bought make up that suited her. And we had a ball. We went to a photo booth and took some pictures. We split them. She took half and I took the other half. When we got back it was about 10 so I suggested just being safe that she stay the night.

 

Meghan POV

As Key lead me to the girl guest room he gave me one of Onew’s shirts for pyjamas this time. As he turned away I grabbed him from behind and hugged him.

“Thank you so much for everything Key. I had a lot of fun. Can we do this again sometime? And thank you for the presents.” I said into Key’s back but I knew he heard me because he turned around and bent down to my height.

*Chu*

He kissed me on the forehead! He hugged me and told me to get some rest. I will definitely have a sweet dream this night. I closed the door and went to bed and eventually drifted off into the clouds.

Sorry if i'm getting annoying but I want to say a big thank you to all my subcribers for sending me wonderful comments and for just, well, subscribing. i love hearing your thoughts thank you all soo muuccchhhh!!!1

- SakuraLove :3