You guys are pigs/What do you mean by that?

Dream or Reality?

 

Meghan POV            

    As the days slowly went by I would stare at the falling snow from the front window. I felt like I had been sitting there for hour’s and when I finally got bored I got up and looked at the time on my phone. ‘Monday 17/12 10:22 amhow could it still be this early? I thought to myself. My eyes wondered to the stairs. *He he* I laughed evilly. I ran up the stairs and stopped sharp in front of a door. As I walked in I had just entered Minho’s room!

“Gosh, this place is a mess.” I muttered to myself as I made my way past a pile of clothes, “What in the world!” I said looking over to an empty pizza box. “I don’t want to know how long that’s been there.” I somehow managed to make my way out of the room and ran down stairs to the living room. I grabbed my motorbike keys and went to the garage. I pulled on my helmet and took mums off the bike and put it on an empty shelf. I opened the garage and rolled the motorbike out. I closed the garage and jumped on my bike and rode to the grocery store.

When I got home I unpacked what I had bought. 3 boxes of large black garbage bags, disinfectant, gloves, spray and wipe, carpet cleaner and window cleaner and I took it all up into Minho’s room. I ran back to my room and got my hamper that I had brought over with me, when I moved in, from home. When I reached Minho’s room I grabbed a bag from the box and started throwing away the trash that littered the room. I filled about two whole bags and took them out back to the bins and stuffed them in. once I was back at his room I grabbed the hamper and started to fill it with clothes. When it was full I still had half of the pile left to go.

*sigh* “This is going to take awhile.” I said to myself. I went to the laundry room and put his clothes into the wash and ran up stairs to get the second lot and emptied it into the washing machine. When I went back upstairs into Minho’s room I straitened up his bed and leaned his desk and windows. I took everything off the floor, like fallen books and put them back onto shelves and then finally cleaned the carpet. After which I headed back down stairs and put the washing out to dry.

“Now, let’s go see how bad Onew’s room is.” I sighed aloud to myself. Onew’s wasn’t as bad apart from old KFC buckets everywhere and the occasional lay around shirt. I put them in the hamper and then cleaned his carpets, window, and desk and made his bed. “Gosh, I feel like a maid.” I said looking around. When I checked the time it was almost lunch time so I headed down stairs to the kitchen and made myself a peanut butter sandwich with glass of banana milk, mehehehe.

I went upstairs to Jonghyun’s room. It wasn’t too bad except everything was too out of order to not re-organize his room. If you put an OCD person in this room they would have a melt down and would not come out for a day or two. When I was finished I headed outside and brought in the laundry I went back up to their rooms and hung the clothes in the closet. I went to Key’s room next. Perfectly neat and tidy apart from the outfits he had franticly pulled out from his closet the other day when he was trying to find an outfit he said he had forgotten but absolutely needed.

 I put all the out fits back on their coat hangers and made the bed cleaned the carpet, windows and wiped down the desk. I went down the hall and stopped in front of Taemin’s door. Blushing to myself I slowly opened the door. I quickly went in and grabbed his clothes sticking them into the basket. I smirked and scoffed to myself as I picked up the empty banana milk cartons on the floor and cleaned the carpets, windows, wiped down his desk and made his bed. I headed back to the laundry room and put on another load.

“Oh my gosh it’s nearly 7, the guys should be having their interviews now!” I yelled a little, startled. I jumped onto the couch and turned the TV on and flicked to the channel they were going to be on.

“So what is it like being here in Japan? Is this your first time here?” The interviewer asked.

“It’s an amazing place and it’s just so beautiful here, it is our first time here but we’d love to come back.” Key said.

“We have some fan mail here in the studio from the viewers at home and they have some questions if you wouldn’t mind answering them.” The interviewer inquired.

“We’d love to.” Onew beamed, “We love to hear from the fans and answer their questions.”

“To start off we have a series of questions from fans who wish to remain anonymous.” The interviewer started. “Who in Shinee is the wisest? Point to the member in 3, 2, 1 GO!” and simultaneously every pointed at each other and started cracking up. Onew was point ting to himself.

“Ok, so next question, who in Shinee is best at sports? 3, 2, 1 GO!”And everyone pointed at Minho who smiled and pointed at Taemin.

“Why?” the interviewer asked.

“Ah, Minho is good at soccer and is very athletic. He was the soccer captain in high school.” Jonghyun answered.

“Minho why did you point to Taemin?” she asked.

“Ah, I guess it’s because he can run great distances. Basically he chases people a lot.” Everyone started to laugh and Taemin looked to Minho.

“You’re just jealous because I’m faster than you.” he smirked.

“Ooo, so has anyone ever been able to out run you?” she asked.

“Well there is one person,” Minho smiled at Taemin.

“Oh, can you tell us.” She said intrigued.

“That person is a very dear friend of ours who is incredibly good at stirring Taemin making him chase them.” He beamed and everyone laughed.

“So if this person happens to be watching right now what would you like to say to them?”

“Ah, I guess it would be; Merry Christmas, we can’t wait to see your smiling face again and to stop touching my stuff.” Taemin said grinning at the camera and everyone laughed again.

“Does this person do this to stir you?”

“Yes, I believe so as every time I catch them drinking my banana milk they laugh, smiled and then run away.” He said.

“Very well then, ok, the next one is from Sakurai Mei San and she writes: “To the youngest member, do you have a girlfriend? What’s she like if yes? Would you mind saying who it is? But if no what do you look for in a girlfriend and would you date a fan?” the interviewer asked Taemin and then others leaned in.

“Yes, I think we would all very much like to hear that answer.” Minho grinned.

“To this fan, I do not have a girlfriend but if I were looking for one I would want a person who can make me smile and laugh just by being in my presence. I would date a fan but they would have to get past Key’s tests first.” He said looking at key and then they all burst into laughter. The interviewer asked a couple more questions but my mind was on the girlfriend question. After the program finished and the boys said their goodbyes and asked their fans to continue to support them and send their love I turned off the TV and headed upstairs to my room and drifted off to sleep with the thought of what Taemin had said stuck in my mind. Was he talking about me? What did he mean by that? I eventually drifted off into the clouds as these thoughts faded away.