I'll be fine, go to Japan

Dream or Reality?

Onew POV

When we got home we took all the boxes upstairs to Meghan's new room and started unpacking. *ring ring* I ran downstairs as the phone rang. The caller ID said it was our manager.

“Hello, manager nim.”

“Hello Onew. I just am calling to tell you that we’ve booked a tour for Shinee to go to Japan! Isn’t that great.” The manager shouted through the phone.

“Who is it?” Minho asked as he came down the stairs with the others behind him.

“It’s our manager.” I replied.

“Put it on speaker.” Key said. I pulled the phone away from my ear and pressed the speaker phone button.

“Hello Manager.” Key, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin said in unison. I saw a smile crack on Meghan’s face.

“Hello boys. I was just telling Onew that we’ve booked a tour for Japan! You’ll leave on the 15th for two weeks and you’ll be back by the 29th. We’ll be performing at Tokyo and some other major cities. Isn’t that great?” he said. We all stood frozen, “Hello?”

“We here,” I said.

“Great so we’ll be travelling with your latest song ‘Dazzling Girl’”

“Thank you so much Manager nim.” I said.

“You’re welcome! Now get packing we leave on the Friday!” Our manager said as he hung up the phone.

“ARE YOU FREAKING CRAZY?” Key screamed, “I MEAN IT’S GOOD AND ALL BUT HELLO MEGHAN JUST MOVED IN AND...” Meghan cut him off.

“I’ll be fine.” We all starred at her.

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU’LL BE FINE?” Key yelled at her, we all starred at him. He just yelled at Meghan! Taemin looked like he was about to argue before Meghan spoke.

“I’ve lived on my own for a year already I think I can handle two weeks. Don’t worry. It’s great that your touring Japan, you should be celebrating.” She said.

“But you’ll be alone for Christmas.” I said.

“Well, I could spend it with Alex and Sarah. Oh, can I invite them over for Christmas?” she asked pouting and putting her hands together. She looked like a little puppy!

“Of course you can.” Key said, “But...” Meghan cut him off again.

“Go, your fans are waiting. You can tell me all about it when you get back. Now can we go upstairs and finish unpacking?”

“Ok, sure.” Key answered as the rest of us nodded. We headed back to the room and finished unpacking Meghan’s things.

“Key, why is the box meant to contain my clothes that you said you’d, pack only have a few things in it?” Meghan asked turning to Key.

“Well, they weren’t cute. I thought I could take you shopping again and get you some better clothes.” He replied.

“*Sigh* Fine, but we better go today.” Meghan replied.

“Let’s finish up here and then you guys can go.” I said.

“Ok.” Meghan smiled at me. So cute!

 

Key POV

After we finished Meghan and I headed down stairs waving good bye to the others. Meghan put on her helmet and passed the pink one to me. I jumped on the back and we rode to the mall. We walked around and went into a couple of shops and bought Meghan some clothes and make up. After a while we went to the food court for lunch.

“Are you sure you’ll be fine.” I asked with a worried expression.

“Umma drop it. I’ll be fine.” She said.

“Ok.” I said still not convinced.

“We should probably head home soon.” Meghan said changing the subject.

“Yeah, I think we have enough.” I said. We got up and headed for the motor bike.

“Uh, I think we have a problem. Where do we put the bags?” I asked.

“Here.” She said as she took the bags. I watched her untie two backpacks off the back of the motor bike. “One for you and one for the back of the bike.” She said as she folded the bags and carefully put them into the bags. She handed me one and tied the second to the back of the bike. I put it on and she stood up and faced me. “Hold still.” She said as she did up the straps around me.

She got onto the bike and we put on our helmets as I got onto the back. When we arrived home, Meghan untied the bag off the back of the bike and I undid the straps to the bag I had. We went inside.

“We’re back.” I said.

“Welcome back.” They all said.

We took the bags upstairs and put away the new clothes and make up.

“You have to let me do your make up for school tomorrow, please!” I pleaded.

“Of course umma.” Meghan smiled. We headed down stairs and had dinner with the others. When dinner was over Meghan helped cleared the table and then we all headed off to bed. I couldn’t sleep I just starred at the ceiling. I hope Meghan will be safe while where gone. I thought as I eventually drifted off into the clouds.