Concentration Elimination Keep The Rhythm and The Beat

Dream or Reality?

 

Taemin POV

As we arrived at the house we were planning to sneak up on Meghan and surprise her. As we got out of the car and headed towards the house e saw Meghan laughing with a guy I’d never seen before. I felt really annoyed when I saw Meghan laughing with him. She turned and saw us and so did he. She said hi with a shaky voice, I could only guess that from where I was standing, Key was death staring her. We left the stranger in the lounge room to sit on the couch, and followed Meghan into the kitchen.

 

 “You want to tell me why he’s here?” Key said obviously trying to keep himself from yelling.

“Ok, in my defence when you called I was going to tell you that Alex and Sarah were spending Christmas with their family so Ren came over instead because his parents are away. But someone cut me off.” She said really quickly. So the strangers name is Ren? I thought.

“Wait so you spent the entire day alone with him on Christmas?” I asked shocked.

“Yes, but all we did was make cupcakes, go to the orphanage and then today we went to see a movie.” I explained. After hearing what they did together I was a little hurt but Jealous at the same time that he got to see that side of her and I didn’t.

“Oh, well, um~” Key started but Meghan cut him off.

“Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to say goodbye to my friend if that’s ok with you!” she said angrily. We all walked back to the living room but Ren wasn’t there.

“Some friend, he didn’t even say goodbye” I said but she clearly ignored me and headed for the door. As she opened the door Ren stepped inside.

“Hey Meghan, sorry I had to get something from my car. Thanks for today I really enjoyed the movie. And I know you told me you didn’t want anything but here.” He said handing Meghan a box with wrapping and a pink bow on it. “Happy Birthday for you know, Tuesday. Sorry it’s late but I wasn’t sure what to get you. Anyways I hope you like it.” He scratched the back of his head and then hugged her. “See you soon.” He said as he closed the door behind him.

As we all stood there in silence Meghan tried to stay perfectly still. I stared at her with y mouth open.  After I heard his car pull out of the drive way I covered my ears as Key screamed.

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL!!!!”

 

Meghan POV

I slowly placed the present on the couch, not taking my eyes off of Key, Jonghyun, Onew, Taemin and Minho as I did. I slowly crept towards the door and made a run for it but I was stopped short when I ran into someone. I looked up and saw Kris.

“Hey, are you ok?”He asked. Before I had time to answer I heard key shout from behind me.

“Don’t let her go!” I felt Kris’ grip tighten around me. I saw Key and the others approaching us. I looked back up at Kris.

“Kris, let me go. I don’t want to hurt you.” I heard all of EXO laugh, “Hey I’m serious.”

“As if you could hurt me,” Kris smirked, I’m going to regret this later but here goes nothing.

I grabbed his arm and peeled it off of me and twisted it behind his back. As soon as he hit the grass I let go and tried to run but Baekhyun put his hand on my shoulder. I grabbed his hand and flipped him. I began to run as fast as I could. When I reached the park I ran towards the nearest tree and jumped up, grabbing the branch. My legs swung forward and I pulled myself up onto the branch. I held onto the trunk and stood up. When I climbed to the next branch I forgot that it was now winter so there were few leaves. But I managed to hide myself.

I began to shiver as I realised I had left my jacket at home so all I was wearing was long jeans and a long sleeve shirt with my favourite, knitted, grey beanie with a white bow attached to the front. I looked around through the leaves and saw the guys heading my way.

“I saw her go this way, come on!” I saw Luhan shouting back at the others who were loosing their breath. As the approached the tree I was on they all stopped and looked around the park.

“Where did she go?” Sehun asked.

“I don’t know, she’s too fast,” Lay huffed. As they stood below my tree a few of the guys were bending over trying to catch their breath. *bzz bzzz* of all moments, why did someone choose to call me now? I mentally cursed. I lifted myself up a bit and reached into my back pocket to grab my phone. As I was reading the Caller ID I lost my concentration and fell out of the tree, landing on something soft. Hold up, the last time I checked, the ground was hard. I opened my eyes to see Taemin staring back up at me with his eyes widened in shock. It took me a few seconds to realise the my lips were on the corner of his!

 

Hello Subscribers, Commenters, Readers and most importantly the silent readers (please stop being silent ^~^), which means more, chapters, more twists and more cliffhangers!!! 

Merry late Christmas, Merry boxing day and Happy new year :D

And don't forget to check out my new fan fic I Can See You

SakuraLove :3