First Kiss/Midnight Kiss

Dream or Reality?

 

Meghan POV

The next day I woke up to the last noise I wanted to hear. I opened my eyes to see Taemin and Jonghyun hovering over my bed with party blowers hanging out of their mouths. They blew them again and I groaned as I watched the paper unroll and lightly punch me in the face. I squinted looking at where they were standing. I kicked Jonghyun and pushed Taemin as I got out of bed.

“Well someone’s cranky!” Taemin said half mockingly.

“Who wouldn’t when you’ve woke me up so early in the morning. Just look at the clock it’s 5am for funs sakes!” I moaned glancing at my clock.

“Who on Earth says ‘for funs sake’?” Jonghyun asked.

“This girl!” I smirked.

“Ok, well anyways you big doofus, it’s 5pm not 5am!” my eyes widened as Taemin spoke. “Woah she looks like a puppy that’s just seen the biggest bone in the world!” Taemin exclaimed.

“I still say Minho’s eyes are bigger.” Jonghyun shrugged.

“Yah! I heard that.” Minho shouted from the down the hall and Jonghyun cringed.

“Wait a minute,” I said snapping out of my temporary daze. “You guys let me sleep all day!”

“Uhhh, yeah.” Taemin said reaching his arm of his shoulder and scratching the back of his head.

“You idiots who lets a person sleep through a whole day?” I started hitting Jonghyun in the chest because I knew Taemin wouldn’t be able to take my punches. But I knew Jonghyun could because he was musclier than Taemin. I stopped after about five seconds.

“You done?” Jonghyun asked politely even though I had basically just used him as a punching bag.

“Yeah, sorry.” I apologized.

“That’s ok, Key always uses me as a punching bag when he goes all diva or upset.” Jonghyun laughed.

“Come on we’ve been setting up for New years eve all day!” Taemin whined. I would have pinched his cheeks to stop him from pouting but something else had my attention.

“It’s New years?” I asked stupidly and watched as both Taemin and Jonghyun nodded. “Ooohh are we going to watch the first sunrise on the roof?” I asked as I ran up to Taemin, my hands clasped together and jumping up and down like a five year old. When I stopped Taemin laughed and patted my head.

“See hyung she’s just like a puppy.” I didn’t disagree with him because I was already imagining what it was going to be like watching the first Sunrise of the New Year with the guys.

 

When we got down stairs I headed into the kitchen to help Key with preparing the last of the food.

“Here can you decorate this cake with that fondant?” Key asked me.

“*Pffftt* of course I can.” I scoffed as Key turned around I got to work.

“So have you thought about who you’re going to kiss at midnight?” Key said smiling at me as I looked up at him recognition flashed across my eyes.

“Crap I completely forgot about the midnight kiss. I spent New Year’s alone last year.” I sighed.

“Why… oh.”

“Yeah.” I paused, “It was my first New Years without them.”

“So have you thought about who you’d like to kiss anyone special?” Key mocked.

“Only my precious Key Umma of course but umm…” Key raised an eyebrow.

“Yes?”

“Ia’qvweenretvyeurihoaodpmlykfjihrgsftdksiaszcs!”

“What?”

“I’veneverhadmyfirstkiss!”

“Gosh you’re a better rapper than Minho!”

“I’ve never had my first kiss okay!” I said in defeat.

“But didn’t Taemin accidently kiss you when you fell out of the tree?”

“Yeah but that was on the cheek.” I said as I suddenly took an interest of my ankle bracelet on my arm that Kai had given to me at my late birthday party yesterday.

“Aww!” I looked up. “You’re too innocent!!!!” Key said as he grabbed me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

“Umma, your crushing me!” I managed to produce a sound from my mouth and Key let me go when he realized he was about to commit first degree murder.

“Sorry.” He said biting his lip.

“It’s ok, I like hugs but I don’t like it when said hug could be my cause of death written on my headstone.” I laughed and Key laughed too.

 

“How are we supposed to get up there though?” Minho asked pointing to the roof. I had just asked them all if e could watch the fireworks and the first sunrise on the roof. They all agreed and hear we are now, outside trying to figure out how to get up there.

I walked up to the first window. I grabbed the top of the window frame.

“Like this.” I smiled back at them before facing the wall again.

 

Ok, so I know this was a really short chapter but it was orginially going to be bigger but I decided to split it into three chapters. So-rry!!! *BOWS 180 DEGREES THEN JUMPS UP AND RUNS TO TERRABITHIA BECAUSE MY IMAGINATION IS JUST THAT REALISTIC*

- SakuraLove :3