What's this feeling?

Dream or Reality?

Taemin POV

As we walked out of the building I noticed that Meghan was dragging me by the arm out to the parking lot. Her hands were so cold she must have no one to hold hands with if there so cold like that, but I was focused on how soft yet strong her grip on my arm was. Her skin felt so soft, softer than Key’s, and he is always wearing that hand lotion stuff. But Meghan’s hands didn’t feel like lotion they felt like... Snap out of it Taemin! What is wrong with me?

My thoughts were interrupted as I noticed we had stopped Meghan looked up at me and placed a helmet on my head. As she started to tie her bag to the back of a motorbike I stepped back.

“What the hell is that?” I yelled.

“What do you think it is, chicken?” I could imagine Onew going nuts if that were true.

“There’s no way I’m going on that.” I said.

“Fine then, walk home, I should warn you though school is a two hour walk from here and I don’t think this neighbourhood is safe at night.” She sounded generally concerned as any normal person would feel for someone who was about to walk home at night for about two hours. But for some reason her words made my heart race. What is this feeling? I don’t feel like this around any of the other girls at school.

“No!” I shouted. She looked frightened under the moons pale light. I cleared my throat, “I mean, please don’t make me walk back I’ll take the offer thanks.” She nodded put on her helmet, only the pink of her hair could be seen on her jumper. As she climbed on and started the engine I tightened my helmet and got on the back.

“Hold on to my waist.” She ordered me. I leaned back and she turned around, *sigh* “What are you, a baby?” she grabbed my arms and pulled me forward placing my hands around her and knotting my fingers together for me. I still sat back though. Then she grabbed the handles of the bike and revved the engine. I panicked at the roar from the motorbike and grabbed tight of Meghan pulling my body to hers. It felt so nice her slender body in my grasp, I wonder if she could hear or feel how hard my heart was pounding, I found myself blushing.

Dear readers, I was just wondering if in the comments you could give me your thoughts on how the story's going or what you think should happen I'm sorry for such a short update. I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Someone please, give him back the banana milk :3

- SakuraLove :3